Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I am trading in my new car for a classic

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have finally figured out that it is not worth paying what essentially amounts to a mortgage payment just to drive a new car that will lose about 15% of its value once you drive it out of the lot and gradually depreciate thereafter.

Instead, I am going to invest in classic cars that only increase in value over time and keep my little and cheap Scion as a daily driver.

I just bought this beauty from EBAY. Lots of power and fully loaded for only a fraction of the price of a brand new and totally boring and underpowered Honda accord.:

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uhm...you bought that thing?

Cars like that are alright but why didn't you get more of a muscle car? What kind is it anyways?

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BTW have you been playing a lot of GTA San Andreas?

BingoBango

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude forget the economics argument, that is f*cking cool!

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The car is a 1967 Buick Wildcat Custom. It is considered to be a muscle car only a four door one. It has enough power to smoke the tires and is absolutely the ultimate cruiser.

I also bought 1970 Buick Riviera with only 17K miles on her. She is also quite a power house.

I am looking to buy a true muscle car soon, but the way prices are appreciating it is getting harder to snatch one that is even in fair condition to restore.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
One of my goals is to never finance a car.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Cool.

I used to have a 71 Eldorado Convertible.

500 CI motor that put out 365 HP and a whopping 550 lbs. of Torque, and it was like driving your living room down the street.

Gas mileage sucked though, but that's what my Daily Driver is for.

Looked like this:

racerX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Definately never finance a car. Old cars are cool & have character. Old cars are easier to work on & insure. Buying a new car is a waste. New cars depreciate so fast..a new $60k bmw M3 will be worth $37k in 4 years from now.