I am the definition of shy...and I have a success/failure story

kona

Don Juan
Reaction score
Never been on a date.
Never kissed.
Too shy to approach girls.

Saw this site...and tonight I tried some of the tips.

I was at the mall and I saw a girl eating by herself...so I bought some food and I actually went up to her and started to talk to her. (Success)

But I didn't get her number....(failure)

So I read on the site where it said to have the girl talk a lot and build off of what she talks about....I tried to do that but she was asking ME all sorts of questions at the beginning...so I felt like I was talking way too much...I tried to balance the conversation by asking her q's ... at the end she had to get back to work cause her break was over...

what to do....

souporman

Don Juan
Reaction score
What are you talking about man... that was all a success.

Sure... you didnt get her #. Thats not what its about at the begining man.

Your learning, hell we all are, and from what i understand you just took a huge step man. You grabbed your balls and you went up to her.

You got rejected, but its never a failure if you learn from it.

Keep up the good work, bro.

rrrrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't even call it a rejection. Way to go and keep it up.

david90

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mad props. its tuff to go from being shy to approaching a girl at the mall where there are tons of people around.
What did she say when u # close?

Originally posted by kona
Never been on a date.
Never kissed.
Too shy to approach girls.

Saw this site...and tonight I tried some of the tips.

I was at the mall and I saw a girl eating by herself...so I bought some food and I actually went up to her and started to talk to her. (Success)

But I didn't get her number....(failure)

So I read on the site where it said to have the girl talk a lot and build off of what she talks about....I tried to do that but she was asking ME all sorts of questions at the beginning...so I felt like I was talking way too much...I tried to balance the conversation by asking her q's ... at the end she had to get back to work cause her break was over...

what to do....

kona

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: I am the definition of shy...and I have a success/failure story

Originally posted by david90
What did she say when u # close?
Huh?

...I didn't ask for her number if that's what you're wondering....

rrrrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
she just had to go back to work.

Are you asking how to go back and continue talking to her? That would be kind of hard, you don't even know when she will be working, let alone on break. And if she is working, she can't sit there and talk to you.