Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

I am such an AFC

bonjove

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2003
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
I've been sitting here at this public computer for 3 weeks straight for 4 hours in a row, and a girl just came up and struck noticed my psychology book sitting next to me. She started talking about how she liked the class when she took it and then asked me what I have been doing ... Well, I have been programming this videogame in the school's computer lab for 6 hours a day with minimul human contact before this time and was finding it hard to have a conversation with her, so she just talked; she asked about my program and commented that I must be smart and then said it was really interesting, and that she really wants to see it when I'm done [this is a boring monotonous thing and any idiot knows that. She then started to talk about making her own personal webpage and other computer related stuff, and then said that she will see me around and left to type a paper ...

She's still sitting in here as I type ...
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
possibly she's also the computer savvy type and admires the size of your forehead. nuff said, now go over and # close.
 

scott44

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 3, 2003
Messages
50
Reaction score
0
BULLSHYT YOU'RE NOT AN AFC! BE A MAN AND GET THE GOD DAMN NUMBER NOW!
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
1,341
Reaction score
14
c'mon bro. You been to this site for a year now ! You should know better to go after her !
 

FreeStyleZ

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 26, 2003
Messages
358
Reaction score
3
omg man, why not just ask for her # and suggest you guys get together some time to get a bite to eat and you might show her your completed program or some ****.
 
Top