Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I am really that ugly?

Jor-El

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sad that people who rail against simps were simping themselves! Come on lads,very poor

Reaction score
I heard from a few men privately that she sent her pics to several. Fake pics, with big boobs, voluptuous bod, not the pics she posted publicly on the forum.

She was definitely eating up the validation; I won't name names but she had one man going literally ga-ga over her, claiming she said she wanted and was planning to fly to meet him etc. I told him she was full of shyt, her pics weren't real (he sent them to me), but he wasn't buying it.

She messaged me too and wanted her ban lifted. Was after me to DM Admin about it. I did once to no avail.

After reading this now though, I am glad they did not lift it, what a bunch of bullcrap, geez!!
@catsmeow2, I respect that you sought to protect my reputation, but it was unnecessary. I am no coward to defending foolish accusations against me forthrightly and directly. I fear nothing people try to shame me with, even when they imply I'm a fool and a sucker. Wise men know better than to get triggered by those too ignorant to gain the facts before drawing their conclusions and then proclaiming them.

But you are wrong about @sarnant! She is exactly who she says she is. She is a total sweetheart with the body of a stripper, and it's all natural too; no artificial enhancements. Another member here knows it too, beyond a shadow of a doubt. And I know this 100%, but apparently you don't, and that's okay. Doubting, jealous Thomases are a reality, and I judge them not for their laziness and ignorance to actually investigate before drawing their conclusions. But @sarnant is exactly the woman the majority of guys here are here to learn how to get; she embodies the very reason this forum exists.

You can doubt me all you want and continue to call me a fool and a sucker, but that doesn't mean I'm the one in the dark. The proof will come, if the both of us care enough to make our case by the time I'm unbanned.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@catsmeow2, I respect that you sought to protect my reputation, but it was unnecessary. I am no coward to defending foolish accusations against me forthrightly and directly. I fear nothing people try to shame me with, even when they imply I'm a fool and a sucker. Wise men know better than to get triggered by those too ignorant to gain the facts before drawing their conclusions and then proclaiming them.

But you are wrong about @sarnant! She is exactly who she says she is. She is a total sweetheart with the body of a stripper, and it's all natural too; no artificial enhancements. Another member here knows it too, beyond a shadow of a doubt. And I know this 100%, but apparently you don't, and that's okay. Doubting, jealous Thomases are a reality, and I judge them not for their laziness and ignorance to actually investigate before drawing their conclusions. But @sarnant is exactly the woman the majority of guys here are here to learn how to get; she embodies the very reason this forum exists.

You can doubt me all you want and continue to call me a fool and a sucker, but that doesn't mean I'm the one in the dark. The proof will come, if the both of us care enough to make our case by the time I'm unbanned.
Hmm you sound like a man talking from some type of orbit...

I cant blame you though, she is indeed kinda hot, and she is the chicken who jumped into the lion's den. There will eventually be one lion who can't resist the temptation. I bet Catz can tell you a thing or two about that..

"The woman the majority of guys here are here to learn how to get; she embodies the very reason this forum exists."

Kinda true. Most of us chase crazy women that seem to have ulterior motives. She did show us several sides of herself though...I doubt if she has potential to be a submissive wifey. Too much feminism inside of her..

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score

Hey bro why are you going White Knight for her and twice too? Nobody in here mentioned your name, if you wanna meet her go ahead, we are nobodies to tell you otherwise.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Lol if I’d known my post would cause this type of unrest I would’ve posted it anyway! The entertainment value alone is worth it!

She/he/it was messaging several of the men on the site wanting g to “prove” herself - probably copying and pasting messages, that’s the reason I reported her arse.

BPD attention seeker.

shwami_salami

Don Juan
Reaction score
I heard from a few men privately that she sent her pics to several. Fake pics, with big boobs, voluptuous bod, not the pics she posted publicly on the forum.

She was definitely eating up the validation; I won't name names but she had one man going literally ga-ga over her, claiming she said she wanted and was planning to fly to meet him etc. I told him she was full of shyt, her pics weren't real (he sent them to me), but he wasn't buying it.

She messaged me too and wanted her ban lifted. Was after me to DM Admin about it. I did once to no avail.

After reading this now though, I am glad they did not lift it, what a bunch of bullcrap, geez!!
I've been lurking here for a while but know her from another seduction forum, skilled seducer. She's no fake or phony or troll, at all, we've confirmed that 100% on our private telegram group chats.We have a lot of field reports and active game going on.