Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I am probably going to be leaving sosuave.net for good very soon...

syncmaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sicarius said:
Men: You flock and give Wildfire all this attention just 'cuz she's leaving? Jariel's, Pook's posts are sometimes unanswered, but you shower her with attention? Hell. Had I been a chick, all I'd have to do is pout and say I'm leaving, and I'd get 30 people writing to me, caring about my leaving.. Wow. Easy life.

/disgust/
Oh shut up junior. You don't know your ass from a hole in the ground. Wyld and Shezz are two of the best posters here and you don't know when to keep your mouth shut.

Wyld ... notice how it's all the people who flooded here in desperation within the past 2 years that have been making these comments. None of the guys from back when the user count was under 1000 have made these statements.
It's good to see you again, hun.
- Syncmaster

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
MindOverMatter said:
I think you misunderstand me here. I don't have a problem with your opinion, what I do have a problem with is that you are constantly attacking people's character while revealing none of your own. If you're gonna talk smack about somebody, at least back it up with something solid, otherwise you're just trolling.
"Attack peoples character"? Dont get me wrong I probably have but just curious do you have any links for an example? And I'm not talking about the douchebag weve been waffling on about , he doesnt count to me. Cause I notice your now kind of comparing me to the guy/s who attacked wyldfire's personal life (dead husband etc etc and all that)

MindOverMatter said:
As for the guys I mentioned, I never said they were ultimate DJs (nor will you ever see me use the term "dj"), I just said that I can tell by their positive attitude that they will outf*ck most of the frustrated/bitter people on this site, and I stick by that comment.
And I'm saying thats bullsh!t, said posters anti-player attitude makes it impossible for him to "outfvck" anyone or game multiple chicks for that matter. And I also dont believe hes some sort of beacon of positivity, and I stick by that. I cant believe this knob is still a topic for discussion, how shameful.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
And I'm saying thats bullsh!t, said posters anti-player attitude makes it impossible for him to "outfvck" anyone or game multiple chicks for that matter. And I also dont believe hes some sort of beacon of positivity, and I stick by that. I cant believe this knob is still a topic for discussion, how shameful.
Btw, I take it you missed the irony in your post.

Anyway, if you're talking about me, I do speak a lot against "gurus" exploiting vulnerable guys, but I definitely don't have an anti-player attitude. I've played the field and at one point last year I was seeing 7 girls at the same time. It just so happens that I'm more contented being in a relationship. It's not for everyone, but the key word is "contented".

This is what MindoverMatter is getting at. There are posters like he and myself who are positive, easygoing and happy with ourselves and want to share that state of mind with other people. That's the sort of attitude that makes women (and generally anyone) flock towards you. Then there are posters like you whose posts are usually bitter, critical and try to drag others down. This doesn't portray you as a particularly fun person to be around and makes it hard to believe any woman would want to spend time with you.

Lighten up dude! :flowers:

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
"Attack peoples character"? Dont get me wrong I probably have but just curious do you have any links for an example? And I'm not talking about the douchebag weve been waffling on about , he doesnt count to me. Cause I notice your now kind of comparing me to the guy/s who attacked wyldfire's personal life (dead husband etc etc and all that)
I can't recall you attacking my children or deceased fiance. You just insult me and that doesn't bother me. You just come off like an extremely negative person who genuinely despise all women. Negativity tends to spread around here and I just think there's a better way to teach fairly young and impressionalble boys how to resist the negative messages sent to them by society. Teaching them to be hateful, in the long run, is just going to bring them a lot of problems and grief. That's really not helpful. If you encourage a frustrated young guy to hate and disrespect women instead of dislike how laws are applied unfairly to men you're setting them up to fail and that's not okay.

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's good to have you around Wyldfire.

Not that I agree with you, most of the time I don't. But balance is good, and this site many times tend to the logical, but not connected to reality extreme. You show other perspective and this is VERY nice.

Healthy discussion is a very good thing. The more points of view the better. That's why I love this forum. :)

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
syncmaster said:
You know you're wanted here when your "i'm leaving" post gets more responses than Pooks "Kill that desperation". ROFL.

-Syncmaster/Maverick
lol...that's typical of most of the threads I start. That's why I'm saying I stand out way too much to do the whole "ignore it" thing.

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"ignore it"

ignore what?

Just leave it be for a few months, and you'll see how often people attack you.

Just try not to take things so seriously, and try to not to come back with experience, it's not appreciated by guys who don't want to experience the things.

As you said, and has always pissed me off "you cannot change those who do not want to change" So defending yourself, isn't going to help anything, except to tell them that their fears were unfounded, and women will just keep b!tching back. They'll let their parania control their minds, as has been for ages, and they will label you as they have labelled before.

Simply click, ignore, if they consistently bias their opinions in a certain way.

Otherwise, just ignore the negative points in their thread, and focus on what is useful.

I know a few times there I got heated because you'd reply with inconsequential past emotions and experiences on the board to make your argument, while ignoring what I was even saying:)

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
flippinfreak...I am who I am and I post how I post. It is NOT going to change. Why on earth you are still feeling compelled to attempt to lecture me to try to sway the unswayable is really beyond me.

I don't care how I am labelled or who does or doesn't like me. I don't care if people flame me and I don't care if some people are annoyed by me. I'm not looking for a solution to any of these things, but you keep offering them regardless. You should know that you are wasting your time...not trying to a biotch here...just honest and realistic.

thederekeffect1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, I'm getting a little tired of this thread. All the "everybody hates me because I'm a girl", "I don't care if people flame me, but let me write a nine paragraph response to that last person who flamed me", "no one is going to change who I am, but I expect everyone else to change for me", "I'm not looking for a solution, but if Allen made me moderator things would change". Which, by the way, I meant that as a joke. I didn't mean for you to take me seriously. All of the, "I want you to stay" comments completely ignored because another member says "screw you, wyldfire".

If you're going to leave, leave. But if you're going to stay around, and you want to be just another one of the boys then take it like a man. You've been shown a decent amount of support from people in this thread (myself included), and that's still not enough for you.

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol than stop fvcking complaining

this is either attention wh0ring, or it is a cry for attention. Either way, if you aren't looking for anything constructive, it is attention seeking material...

If you'd ADMIT to anything, I'd be happy. Otherwise it looks like your just so uptight that this thread was a waste of time to begin with, it is the truth, and that's what I've been trying to say.

They are getting at you, and are attacking you, because they can get under your skin. You ARE annoyed by that, because of the statement, they slap me, I slap back...

Mos of the time, it's not a slap, it's looking at who they think you are, and attacking that. It's not what you think it is. It's AMOGing, just like anybody of high standings receives.

You just fuel the fire in the wrong direction though. You get so annoying at times that people want you to just fvcking shut up. So they pull out all the stops, and hit you any way they can...

To me, that is a gift. To you, it's something to cry over... sure your saying you smirk when it happens, but then you go off and make a thread about it. Say your not going to make any comments, than you come on and you start to say "yeah that's what always happens". kind of a repetitive circle.

I guess your not the woman you really think you are, so amture and high maintenance. I thought your kind of woman is supposed to be enjoyable...

or your just around to fuel peoples inner flames and get them thinking...

Not trying to change you, I just want you to freaking respond to the questions at hand, instead of with broad generalizations, and meaningless guesstimations. It really does try my patience, and others at times...

If only you would respond to some of what people say and ask of you, insteadof looking into yourself, and letting that flow, sometimes you have to look outside your freaking box, and connect with US.

You have potential, that you are only stifling... that's why I care

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Jariel said:
This is what MindoverMatter is getting at. There are posters like he and myself who are positive, easygoing and happy with ourselves and want to share that state of mind with other people. That's the sort of attitude that makes women (and generally anyone) flock towards you. Then there are posters like you whose posts are usually bitter, critical and try to drag others down. This doesn't portray you as a particularly fun person to be around and makes it hard to believe any woman would want to spend time with you.

Lighten up dude! :flowers:
No sale, fella just because I see most of your posts laced with mainstream fluff and say something when I can be bothered doesnt mean I'm getting worked up about it or something, believe it or not its pretty easy for me with minimum feeling to respond, yeah it may come across as an awesome yet passionate response but dont take it personally for fvcks sake.

Your flattering yourself unnecessarily.

whistler

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
No sale, fella just because I see most of your posts laced with mainstream fluff and say something when I can be bothered doesnt mean I'm getting worked up about it or something, believe it or not its pretty easy for me with minimum feeling to respond, yeah it may come across as an awesome yet passionate response but dont take it personally for fvcks sake.

Your flattering yourself unnecessarily.
Titman (oxymoron?) is definitely the master of caustic dry wit here.

What made you so entertainingly bitter?

Did she have tits as small as your screen name?

Honestly though. Obviously a b1tch in your past.

stevera004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Farewell

Ecclesiastes 3:1-8

To everything there is a season, and
a time to every purpose under heaven:

A time to be born, and
a time to die;
a time to plant, and
a time to pluck up
that which is planted;

A time to kill, and
a time to heal;
a time to break down, and
a time to build up;

A time to weep, and
a time to laugh;
a time to mourn, and
a time to dance;

A time to cast away stones, and
a time to gather stones together;
a time to embrace, and
a time to refrain from embracing;

A time to get, and
a time to lose;
a time to keep, and
a time to cast away;

A time to rend, and
a time to sow;
a time to keep silence, and
a time to speak;

A time to love, and
a time to hate;
a time of war; and
a time of peace.

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
whistler said:
Titman (oxymoron?) is definitely the master of caustic dry wit here.

What made you so entertainingly bitter?

Did she have tits as small as your screen name?

Honestly though. Obviously a b1tch in your past.
been a while since I have seen you post Whistler.

whistler

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wavejams007 said:
been a while since I have seen you post Whistler.
Howdy.

Now shhhhhhhh we should be quiet lest we're accused of "hi-jacking" this thread.

PS -- your previous post would make a good song

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
flippinfreak said:
lol than stop fvcking complaining

this is either attention wh0ring, or it is a cry for attention. Either way, if you aren't looking for anything constructive, it is attention seeking material...

If you'd ADMIT to anything, I'd be happy. Otherwise it looks like your just so uptight that this thread was a waste of time to begin with, it is the truth, and that's what I've been trying to say.

They are getting at you, and are attacking you, because they can get under your skin. You ARE annoyed by that, because of the statement, they slap me, I slap back...

Mos of the time, it's not a slap, it's looking at who they think you are, and attacking that. It's not what you think it is. It's AMOGing, just like anybody of high standings receives.

You just fuel the fire in the wrong direction though. You get so annoying at times that people want you to just fvcking shut up. So they pull out all the stops, and hit you any way they can...

To me, that is a gift. To you, it's something to cry over... sure your saying you smirk when it happens, but then you go off and make a thread about it. Say your not going to make any comments, than you come on and you start to say "yeah that's what always happens". kind of a repetitive circle.

I guess your not the woman you really think you are, so amture and high maintenance. I thought your kind of woman is supposed to be enjoyable...

or your just around to fuel peoples inner flames and get them thinking...

Not trying to change you, I just want you to freaking respond to the questions at hand, instead of with broad generalizations, and meaningless guesstimations. It really does try my patience, and others at times...

If only you would respond to some of what people say and ask of you, insteadof looking into yourself, and letting that flow, sometimes you have to look outside your freaking box, and connect with US.

You have potential, that you are only stifling... that's why I care

Some people misunderstood the original point I was making...so I have tried to clear that up. Some other somewhat interesting conversations have come out of this thread as well...and I've added thoughts on those.

I'm doing far more explaining of my one complaint than actual complaining. And yet you are both misinterpreting my posts and pushing for me to change. I've made it clear over and over again that attempts to get me to change will always fall on deaf ears. I don't change for anyone except myself and I am quite content with who I am.

I am having to explain myself over and over again because some of you are not listening to what the orignal complaint was. You are still trying to make flames and even disagreement that is civil the issue. Those aren't the issue. My complaint was ONLY that I was being told that I had to follow a different set of rules than everyone else. You've also jumped into perfectly civil disagreements in opinions I have had with others and indicated that they were in some way bothering me or the other person. They weren't.

You've got to chill, man. I'm not even remotely upset, and I really don't think anyone who is posting on this thread is. I'm not going to ever be like you or think like you. I communicate and post in the way that I do. I draw conclusions based on my own personal experiences because, in my view, having experiences hold more weight than theory. I'm never going to stop believing that or referring to those experiences. You're just going to have to accept that.

In regards to the purpose of this thread and the banning issue...I haven't heard any further from the moderator who told me I was going to be banned. I haven't heard anything from any other moderator or Allen, either. In fact, at this point I am beginning to suspect that the moderator who PMed me did so of his own volition and not because I was actually going to be banned. Whatever the case, I'd kinda like for someone who actually knows what the deal is to let me know either by posting here or PMing me.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
stevera004 said:
Ecclesiastes 3:1-8

To everything there is a season, and
a time to every purpose under heaven:

A time to be born, and
a time to die;
a time to plant, and
a time to pluck up
that which is planted;

A time to kill, and
a time to heal;
a time to break down, and
a time to build up;

A time to weep, and
a time to laugh;
a time to mourn, and
a time to dance;

A time to cast away stones, and
a time to gather stones together;
a time to embrace, and
a time to refrain from embracing;

A time to get, and
a time to lose;
a time to keep, and
a time to cast away;

A time to rend, and
a time to sow;
a time to keep silence, and
a time to speak;

A time to love, and
a time to hate;
a time of war; and
a time of peace.
Personally, I think now would be a good time for a bit of peace. I'm willing to forget all the sh*t that has been hurled and try my hand at some good old fashioned common courtesy if you are.

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire, have you ever thought that maybe if you hand't tried to spouse your radical feminist agenda throught these forums almost every day then maybe..maybe people would like you more?

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
Some people misunderstood the original point I was making...so I have tried to clear that up. Some other somewhat interesting conversations have come out of this thread as well...and I've added thoughts on those.

I'm doing far more explaining of my one complaint than actual complaining. And yet you are both misinterpreting my posts and pushing for me to change. I've made it clear over and over again that attempts to get me to change will always fall on deaf ears. I don't change for anyone except myself and I am quite content with who I am.

I am having to explain myself over and over again because some of you are not listening to what the orignal complaint was. You are still trying to make flames and even disagreement that is civil the issue. Those aren't the issue. My complaint was ONLY that I was being told that I had to follow a different set of rules than everyone else. You've also jumped into perfectly civil disagreements in opinions I have had with others and indicated that they were in some way bothering me or the other person. They weren't.

You've got to chill, man. I'm not even remotely upset, and I really don't think anyone who is posting on this thread is. I'm not going to ever be like you or think like you. I communicate and post in the way that I do. I draw conclusions based on my own personal experiences because, in my view, having experiences hold more weight than theory. I'm never going to stop believing that or referring to those experiences. You're just going to have to accept that.

In regards to the purpose of this thread and the banning issue...I haven't heard any further from the moderator who told me I was going to be banned. I haven't heard anything from any other moderator or Allen, either. In fact, at this point I am beginning to suspect that the moderator who PMed me did so of his own volition and not because I was actually going to be banned. Whatever the case, I'd kinda like for someone who actually knows what the deal is to let me know either by posting here or PMing me.
Wyldfire, get over yourself. Seriously.