I am probably going to be leaving sosuave.net for good very soon...

Bad_Lil'Pixie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a thought.

Wyldfire said:
The issue is that I have been informed that I am being treated with a different set of rules than everyone else who is here, and that's not okay.
Why don't you post the PM you received? Maybe you are reading it too personally, maybe if other posters read it they may offer some insight other then the 'double standards' or a "different set of rules" that you are seeing. It may help, who knows, maybe others will see it the same way and understand your feelings better.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
atleast wildfire can get laid...you low life's.

Oh boo hoo women want special treatment.

women want this.

women want that!

oh boo hoo.

STFU you whining bytches.

I want special treatment too.
I want my woman to rub my feet, cook me dinner, and sleep with me at will.

if a women can take advantage of a man(thats you) or atleast you claim to be men.

then good for her.

its not her fault you dont have the Cajones to take over and be a man.

thederekeffect1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
frivolousz21 said:
atleast wildfire can get laid...you low life's.

Oh boo hoo women want special treatment.

women want this.

women want that!

oh boo hoo.

STFU you whining bytches.

I want special treatment too.
I want my woman to rub my feet, cook me dinner, and sleep with me at will.

if a women can take advantage of a man(thats you) or atleast you claim to be men.

then good for her.

its not her fault you dont have the Cajones to take over and be a man.
:) I like this guy.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks derek-
the funny thing is...I have this bad rap here, that im a softy....

when in reality..i just do what I want..regardless of what anyone thinks..thats what I call confidence.

and I agree with wildfire 98 percent of the time.
she is spot on with people.

im sure most of her flamers are losers.

but these boys here dont have the proper respect for a woman.

they flame like little girls

Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
I'm not vulnerable...I'm being told that I have different rules to follow than everyone else. The issue is NOT that I get attacked and never has been. That doesn't bother me at all. The issue is that I have been informed that I am being treated with a different set of rules than everyone else who is here, and that's not okay.
What the hell? You know what.. **** the rules.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Bad_Lil'Pixie said:
Why don't you post the PM you received? Maybe you are reading it too personally, maybe if other posters read it they may offer some insight other then the 'double standards' or a "different set of rules" that you are seeing. It may help, who knows, maybe others will see it the same way and understand your feelings better.
Posting the PM would be a violation of the TOS and then I actually WOULD deserve to be banned. There were several PMs from the same person that stated clearly that if I respond to the insults and attacks I will be banned. The problem is...if I DON'T respond to them there will at least 3 times as many because those same frustrated guys will view me as a weak and easy target to lash out at. Just look at this thread as an example. There are only a couple of the rude comments from posters who always make those comments. There are a whole bunch more that would not have posted at all if they thought I would give it right back to them.

I've been here a long time and this has been an ongoing issue for 5 years. When I post as most are used to me posting there is ALWAYS less of the flamebaiters.

thederekeffect1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
Posting the PM would be a violation of the TOS and then I actually WOULD deserve to be banned. There were several PMs from the same person that stated clearly that if I respond to the insults and attacks I will be banned. The problem is...if I DON'T respond to them there will at least 3 times as many because those same frustrated guys will view me as a weak and easy target to lash out at. Just look at this thread as an example. There are only a couple of the rude comments from posters who always make those comments. There are a whole bunch more that would not have posted at all if they thought I would give it right back to them.

I've been here a long time and this has been an ongoing issue for 5 years. When I post as most are used to me posting there is ALWAYS less of the flamebaiters.
The people in this thread? Nah, they're just getting their word in. Every arguement needs an opposition. Some of them are just trying to get under your skin. And since you mentioned the people in this thread, it must be working. Don't let these people bother you. There's also a large amount of people in this thread alone that defend you and actually want you to stay. Yeah, how about a thank you? :)

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:

There are other mature posters on this board Wyldfire, and I dare say that they are esteemed by others as deserving the mature status... as opposed to other 25+ people that you and I both know;)

If you just construct one GOOD debatable argument, versus 10 arguments, of lesser value, than people will have far less to insult and attack you about...

You simply give verbal fodder to the masses when you go on the offensive. Offensive, as in, the best verbal defense, is a good verbal offense. When you keep responding to the negative posts, and attacks, they just realize that the attacks are working, and they bug you more...

One thing I noticed as well, you tend to concentrate on the people that are causing you problems, in the process you avoid the people that agree and COULD actually learn from you.

If you stop fighting with people that offend you, they WILL realise it is futile. If they are attacking you on your gender alone, ignorance WILL be your virtue.

I know how well you can get your point across, and I'm damned sure you are proud of it. I could go back and scour about 500 quotes where you expressly defend your verbal prowess. In defense of the oppostion, your point is not always clear, and generally the short winded responses you write, tend to be of such experential value, as opposed to logical value, that people ONLY have the option of attacking your experiences.

Don't sit back, and claim write only comments on what people write... take action, and be proactive, create po, positive responses, possible actions, potential experiments, and probable occurences.

Do you notice how you write about past experiences in this thread? Notice how all the negative responses AND positive, are based upon past experiences?

It's always going to be that way... and the way people view you, is not going to EVER be on a case by case basis, unless it is the first time somebody reads one of your posts. Afterwards, they try to make sense of who you are, they create associations with YOUR experiences and HOW OTHERS react to your experiences...

If you've ever studied NLP, or self-organizing systems, you should know what I am talking about.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Again...ignoring the attacks and insults have never worked...and I've been here for 5 years and tried it numerous times.

I am a person that stands out...a woman that stands out on a forum full of angry and frustrated guys. I stand out when I post because of how I carry myself and I write relatively well. I present good arguments and logic. There is no way to avoid standing out. The ignoring attacks doesn't work with someone who stands out. A poster that kinda blends into the background...yes, that works for. It doesn't work like so many think it will when I try that. I have tried that MANY times over and it creates even more problems for the forum than me responding does...especially here.

Now, some people are confusing me disagreeing with an opinion or issue and debating it as me responding to attacks and insults. That's not what I'm talking about. If I disagree, I am going to say so and explain why. That is not ever going to change. If anyone tells me I need to stop that there is no point in me being here at all, because my role here has always been to present different options, approaches and advice.

The "attacks and insults" I'm referring to are not when people disagree with me...it's when they toss in the name calling, personal insults, flame baiting and the like. Then I respond by countering their post content and tossing in some sarcastic "term of endearment" like "simpering lactating boob" or the like.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
I do realize I am going to get attacked by some on here just because I'm a woman. Hell, I expect that. And honestly, that's not really the issue here. It's never been the issue. The only attacks I actually have a problem with are the ones that are directed at my children or loved ones. I'm not bothered at all by the attacks that are made on me.
I seem to remember you getting PREEEETY testy when I made a comment about you being a "mature" woman and holding the world record for number of posts on a men's message board. No comments about your children or loved ones, it was all directed at you.

The hairpiece discussion was fairly civil, but I made an offhand comment about you defending a cheater in another thread and you went ballistic calling me a "lactating biotch" and whatnot. You weren't responding to my comments about the thread we were in, you got called out on your B.S. post and you did the only thing you know how to do when this happens...you call me names then run the other way.

But of course, it's ME who is picking on YOU simply because you have a vagina, right?

At least when I give it back there are some who know that I can give as good as I get so they won't join in.
You only give it back when the other poster doesn't have a leg to stand on. Faced with a logical debate you call poeple names and run away with your tail between your legs.

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
Again...ignoring the attacks and insults have never worked...and I've been here for 5 years and tried it numerous times.
Have you REALLY ignored them or you do you eventually cave and try to defend yourself knowing how futile that is, especially here? You make it very easy for some of these guys to flame you because you take their comments so seriously. I've seen it myself, you pour a lot of emotion and anger in your replies and being that you're a woman who wants equal respect on a site where men discuss how to get laid, and how they're gf screwed them over, feminazis, etc....did you expect things to be different?

I'm not attacking you, and I have seen you post some good things, but how are we to know that you've been singled out and told to follow different rules? You claim this to be the case, and I'm not calling you a liar, but you may be exaggerating, taking things a bit out of context, and/or not giving us the full story, as I've seen countless women do. I mean, I've seen it so much I think it's a valid point.

On one hand I see where you're coming from, but on the other I see women having so many advantages over men these days I have a hard time being sensitive to their issues. For the most part, advice from men about women isn't biased and you often times get the cold hard truth. You have given some good advice no doubt, but more often than not your posts sound too much like the typical female response, except you claim you're different and don't act like one. That doesn't help when what we experience isn't congruent with the image you portray.

Hope that made sense.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Goodbye, hope u have fun with whatever you do in life. I think you are takin this too personally. Its the internet. If you feel threatened, change your IP, change your screenname, filter the person's posts, whatever. Its just a website on gettin women so for the life of me I cannot see why you are so attached

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
I seem to remember you getting PREEEETY testy when I made a comment about you being a "mature" woman and holding the world record for number of posts on a men's message board. No comments about your children or loved ones, it was all directed at you.

The hairpiece discussion was fairly civil, but I made an offhand comment about you defending a cheater in another thread and you went ballistic calling me a "lactating biotch" and whatnot. You weren't responding to my comments about the thread we were in, you got called out on your B.S. post and you did the only thing you know how to do when this happens...you call me names then run the other way.

But of course, it's ME who is picking on YOU simply because you have a vagina, right?

You only give it back when the other poster doesn't have a leg to stand on. Faced with a logical debate you call poeple names and run away with your tail between your legs.
You actually called me a bigot because I think a wig is a waste of money and held me personally accountable for some LDR chick for her cheating because I said she probably didn't do it to hurt him but because she got lonely.

Okay...I have to sit back and say nothing now so I don't get banned. Stupid F*cking retarded double standard rules...

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So denial, and humility...

tagged

2 out of 8

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Tazman said:
Have you REALLY ignored them or you do you eventually cave and try to defend yourself knowing how futile that is, especially here? You make it very easy for some of these guys to flame you because you take their comments so seriously. I've seen it myself, you pour a lot of emotion and anger in your replies and being that you're a woman who wants equal respect on a site where men discuss how to get laid, and how they're gf screwed them over, feminazis, etc....did you expect things to be different?

I'm not attacking you, and I have seen you post some good things, but how are we to know that you've been singled out and told to follow different rules? You claim this to be the case, and I'm not calling you a liar, but you may be exaggerating, taking things a bit out of context, and/or not giving us the full story, as I've seen countless women do. I mean, I've seen it so much I think it's a valid point.

On one hand I see where you're coming from, but on the other I see women having so many advantages over men these days I have a hard time being sensitive to their issues. For the most part, advice from men about women isn't biased and you often times get the cold hard truth. You have given some good advice no doubt, but more often than not your posts sound too much like the typical female response, except you claim you're different and don't act like one. That doesn't help when what we experience isn't congruent with the image you portray.

Hope that made sense.
Taz...the only time I'm actually really bothered over an insult is if someone makes it about my kids or loved ones.

Have you ever seen Designing Women? If you can picture a sort of hybrid between Julia Sugarbaker's calm, cool and collected rants and Suzanne Sugarbakers's sarcastic jabs...that is a pretty good description of me on this site. I toss in a few potty words here and there not because I'm mad or emotional...they just fit with what I'm saying.

I can't believe you guys actually think I'm upset as much as you do. I'm usually smirking when I respond to the personal attacks on me. They honestly don't bother me at all.

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Microphone Fiend said:
Goodbye, hope u have fun with whatever you do in life. I think you are takin this too personally. Its the internet. If you feel threatened, change your IP, change your screenname, filter the person's posts, whatever. Its just a website on gettin women so for the life of me I cannot see why you are so attached
Agreed. 5yrs and over 1% of 650,000 total posts. I wouldn't haven't spent 5 mins and given more than one post on a website for women about picking up men. Different strokes for different folks I guess.

Bad_Lil'Pixie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My idea

Personally, I do not feel there was a PM directed to you that stated:

"I have been informed that unless I learn to tolerate personal attacks and insults and not respond or defend myself that I am at risk to be banned.
-- Wyldfire"

I do not feel you were told to live by double standards or leave.

I think you were sent a PM diplomatically encouraging you not to take things so near to heart, blah, blah, blah ... to expect this sort of thing for some posters, blah, blah, blah,...to try a less aggressive approach, blah, blah, blah. I think you were also encouraged to state your opinion and then LET IT GO, you don't have to run it into the ground, blah, blah, blah, people get your idea the first time it is stated etc, etc, etc....

BUT, instead of you just reading it, you insist on lacing it with massive amounts of drama and weaving in huge amounts of injustice, how dare a mod speak to you this way! And once again, you have sucked the life out of many posters by drawing, yes, more and more attention your way.

All HAIL Wyldfire!

Just callin' it like I see it.

Blessed be,
Pixie Dust

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Believe what you want...I don't really care. Since it is against the rules to post PMs on the forum...especially those sent by a Moderator...I'm not going to post them.

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
the only time I'm actually really bothered over an insult is if someone makes it about my kids or loved ones.
Why would this be an exception? You're still responding to anonymous people who don't know you OR your family. Why would you take ANY personal attack with more than a grain of salt?