"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

I am lost! Help! abit long!

prototype

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2004
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Here is my situation. I have known this girl for 3 years or so. I like this girl alot. I tried presenting my feelings a long time ago but she just said, "I appreciate you telling me how you feel,but I thought we were just friends." She calls me all the time to get me to out with her so that she can pretend that she is my girlfriend in public. I am sick of that crap. I decided to leave her to her own nonsense. I ignored her and started dating other girls (way hotter girls).She met me one day, as I was on a date with a nice hot blonde( mmmh!).she was quick to call and ask who that was and we needed to hang out more often. The sad thing is that I would sometimes be thinking of her when with other girls then quickly lose interest in the girl I was dating and just ignore them. All my dates would never compare to my "friends". I have actually had the best times of my life with her and I hate it. Its killing me. I want out. I have fallen in love( yeah, I said it) with her yet I am tongue tied and dont understand where my courage has gone. I never used to be like this. I always told her crazy things sometimes without thinking. what do I do?? :(
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Well, first you need to begin to realize that you c`ock is just a tool that YOU are in charge of.

The second thing is to realize that women are not really all that important to you. Especially ones like this b!tch who has you wrapped around her finger.

Now, quit acting like a wussy who is trusting girls who use the fvck out of him and grow some balls or something.

Problem solved...
 

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
Go check out my oneitis thread in the High School Forum. It's been getting positive feedback. As for you, you got plain f-ing rejected man. REJECTED!

SUCK IT UP AND MOVE ON! (like you did), ?BUT KEEP MOVING ON!! DON'T LOOK BACK. If she wants sum of ya, then make her prove yourself to you. Tool that b1atch.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top