"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

I am going to flake this chick Tonight

Tkman

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
297
Reaction score
0
Age
57
We were suppose to go out on Wednesday, but she flaked me. Reason = "I am babysitting my sisters kids" -> pure bull -> I can smell it

To find out on Thursday some traits of hers:

+ she likes attention *attention ******
+ she just broke out of a 1.5 years relationship - looking for a chump to satisfy her EGO
+ she's 2 years older then me
+ MAJOR EGO PROBLEM - "do you think I am fat?" ... "how do my legs look?" ...
Dont get me wrong this chick is good looking but I am not willing to sacrifice my dignity to satisfy her EGO.

I asked her out tonight (FRIDAY), but this time I am just going to flake her out because I know she's going to flake me.


I will keep you all updated.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2003
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
18
Location
SWEDEN
If you don't like her why do you go out with her? Next her instead of wasting time doing some petty revenge you could be spending on something fun or meeting a new chick.
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
be a fvcking man and just ignore. i know you'll feel vindicated by doing this sort of revenge, but you'll stoop down to her level? are you some pvssy or are you gonig to spend the next couple of weeks buffing yourself up and finding other girls that will treat you right?
 

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 22, 2001
Messages
694
Reaction score
2
Location
NL
We were suppose to go out on Wednesday, but she flaked me. Reason = "I am babysitting my sisters kids" -> pure bull -> I can smell it
Doesn't have to mean she's really flaking you. Have her make it up to you.

+ she likes attention *attention ******
All girls like attention. Be realistic. Is she really that bad?

+ she just broke out of a 1.5 years relationship - looking for a chump to satisfy her EGO
How long ago? Yeah, you might be the rebound guy but it could also be she really likes you. Don't jump to conclusions.

+ she's 2 years older then me
How is that a problem??

+ MAJOR EGO PROBLEM - "do you think I am fat?" ... "how do my legs look?" ...
All girls ask questions like that. Don't run for every girl that asks you this cuz you'll end up in a crummy appartment kissing your rosey palm goodnight after doing the deed.

What I'm trying to say is, all these things you mention don't really mean anything. Ofcourse you might know better since you are actually experiencing her but to me, all these things shouldn't really be a problem.

Besides, if she really is disrespecting you like that and you feel she is just looking for attention and egostrokes, just forget about her and move on. Flaking on her is not what a man should do. It is what a girl would do to get back at you. Don't play girls games because they invented it and they see right through.
 

Tkman

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
297
Reaction score
0
Age
57
Update:

The stupid ***** invited me to her place and promised to make me dinner !!!

woooot woooot
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

golf299

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 1, 2002
Messages
417
Reaction score
1
Location
STL
way to stick to your guns :rolleyes:
 

J-Man

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 11, 2003
Messages
221
Reaction score
0
mind sharing how you got that to happen? i have the strangest feeling it wasnt the "im gonna flake you back" strategy.
 

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2003
Messages
495
Reaction score
2
Location
Chicago
Originally posted by J-Man
mind sharing how you got that to happen? i have the strangest feeling it wasnt the "im gonna flake you back" strategy.
Yes, please share.

And please explain why you care is she's a stupid ^$#^#.
 
Top