Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I AM FRUSTERATED. Help me out Please.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because you've clung for so long to this purile notion that men and women should be friends before lovers. This is romanticized fantasy.
True. Rarely does it work that way. When it does, the only reason they didn't "hit it" straight away is because one or the other or both was involved with someone else.

Women have two kinds of friends; boyfriends and girlfriends, if he's not fukking you, he's your girlfriend.
This is a silly statement without qualifiers. Are you saying you have no female friends, Rollo_T, or are you saying you're one of their "girlfriends?" It's gotta be one or the other.

If a man's not fukking a woman, all it means is that he's not fukking her. It certainly doesn't compromise one's masculinity to befriend a woman who a man likes as a person if it's not right for them to be fukking for one reason or another.

But in the context of this situation, he may as well be your girlfriend, Dreamy_Chick.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DreamyChick said:
Okay I agree with your feedback almost 100% however I don't like being patronized.
Then stop being so deserving of it. You've gone through 5 separate threads bemoaning your situation and not one response was forceful enough to take you over a knee and spank some sense into you. Like PARISIEN said, I'll tell you the truth, but it wont be painless.

Bonhomme said:
Are you saying you have no female friends, Rollo_T, or are you saying you're one of their "girlfriends?" It's gotta be one or the other.
No. What I'm illustrating is that women relate to each sex differently and when you communicate like a girl she perceives you as a 'girlfriend.' When you're having sex with a woman, she will perceive you and communicate with you differently than one of her girlfriends.