Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I am extremely book smart, how can I...

Josh Davidson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All good suggestions above and in addition, I'd see if there is a Toastmaster's in your area which will help you publically speak. Joining comedy improv classes will do wonders too helping you relax around others. Also joining voluntary groups will both help you meet people and interact with them. For example, cleaning up neighborhoods, freshening up schools, etc.

Edit: Also I'm not sure how fresh out of college you are but you can also use your booksmarts to offer tutoring sessions. This way you get paid and get to meet/interact with new people that you're interested in.
I am a few years out of college.

Josh Davidson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pro tip:
When you get proficient - learn to play several songs with girl's names in the title.
Not necessarily the whole song... just the main hook, or enough to be recognisable.

It's got me laid a few times - most recently a couple of yrs back - the girl was called 'Jane'.
Played the intro, then main riff to Jefferson Starship's 'Jane' - kinda half croaked/half hummed a coupla lines (I can't sing LOL)
All I got out was... "Jane, you're playin' a game - you never can win girl....", then she came over, slapped the lips on me, and we were upstairs within 15 mins. :up:
LOL. Cool! I will learn a few songs with women's names in them.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lots of easy to apply and useful advice on this thread the guys have done you proud. As your a bit new around here i thought i mine jordan on who to listen to and y since get a lot of conflicting opinions. There s a lot of gold nuggets to be found here in the dmz between the t just be a natural camp and the pua camp. Have a look at senior posters early and recent posts. If they seem wiser and more chilled they ve probably got this chick thing sorted. Whatever that means for them.