"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

I am confused, I did everything right

adler321

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 5, 2004
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Hello Guys,
I had an experience recently that left me a little confused. I read a lot of stuff on this website, and I feel much more confident about myself now. The results are beginning to show. Anyway to my story.
About 10 days ago I went to a co-worker's martini party, the crowd was mostly couples (husband/wives, bf/gfs). I am single, and was just having fun, engaged in several conversations and never even thought about any women there as women (don't want to hit on your boss' wife hehe). One of the women there, was always trying to be next to me and talk to me. It got to the point where I was trying to avoid her. At the end of the party, one of my co-workers handed me a business card and said that that woman, call her Kelly, had asked her to give it to me. I also learned that Kelly was there with her loser boyfriend she had been unsuccessfully trying to dump for a long time. I was definitely flattered, so I gave Kelly a call 2 days later. I joked around and she said she had given me the card, because she thought I was cute. I asked her to have ice cream with me, she agreed, but later she asked if I would instead go to dinner, since she was hungry. I agreed...(possible mistake? gave in to her?) So we had dinner and she suddenly started telling me about her boyfriend, and how he was unemployed and she was tired of him etc. I politely suggested we don't talk about him. We switched topics. Then I suggested we take a walk and look for some ice cream still, gotta do it my way :)
We walked around town, talking, ended up with no ice cream (shops closed). Anyway, during that time, the boyfriend still came up in her conversation. She shut herself up this time. At some point during the date, I decided to go in for the kiss. To my surprise, got her cheek! I was 150% sure it would be the lips!
I got kinda bummed out. She started saying that if she kissed me, she would feel like she is cheating on her boy(him again!).
At that point I said, that if she were attracted to me, she would kiss me. I stopped the date, and at the very end said, that if she were ever to try to give her number to someone, she should sort out her boyfriend situation first. That I was not going to be her shoulder to cry on about her relationship. It was 10 days ago, she has not called me, I haven't either. I want to call her, should I? Or just forget her? She is kinda strange, but aren't all women?
Any advice on this or in general?

Thanks a buch!
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,574
Reaction score
66
Age
52
Location
Los Angeles
Very very well done so far. Do not call her. You need to convince yourself that you can walk away from ANY situation and not have it mean too much. You already distinguished yourself from all the chumps that put up with that type of behavior from her. Women are strange, but predictable if you know how they think. They use those kind of games because they consistently work with most of the men they have to deal with. You are not the first, and won't be the last guy she tries to pull that trick on. She will always remember the one who cut her off righ away, you. So in the end, you walked away the winner.
 

adler321

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 5, 2004
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Thanks for the kind words. I will just forget her, but will remember this little victory.
This website is great, really inspiring.
I feel finally liberated from all the female bull****.

If she calls me, I would only be up for f***ing, and nothing more. And I will make sure she knows that! New me talking... hehe.

Say, has anyone here tried David Angelo's book? Is it any good?
 

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,574
Reaction score
66
Age
52
Location
Los Angeles
You're welcome. You'll know what to do if she calls. Make her earn your company. If she calls, ask her "what are you gonna do to make it up to me?" Let her work for it. Get her to cook for you, etc. You're in charge man.

David D's work will help you a lot. I have learned a lot from his stuff. His book is very good and very useful. If you can afford it, I would highly recomend his DVD/CD advanced series. Once you go through it a few times, and start applying what you learn, which is a lot of great stuff, you will be glad you got it. More than worth the price. His programs are complete, both inner and outer game.

I bought the stuff, so I am not just pluggin it just to talk. Don't believe the many people here who DON'T HAVE THE PROGRAM, but will tell you you can get everything you need here, for free. Time is money. Start with the book. Feel free to email me or PM me with any questions if you want.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top