Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I am bad at spinning plates

FinallyAlpha

Don Juan
Reaction score
  • In September, I fvcked 3 girls, with the potential of fvcking them again.
  • Two of them were colleagues working at the same place
  • After having the first (younger and hotter) girl, I wanted to go for the second
  • My mistake, I think, is doing zero follow-up (spinning of the plate), with the first one, in the interim period when I don't actually want to be with her
  • The second one caught feelings and was annoying
  • The second one became salty and presumably turned the first one against me (I messaged the first one recently, say, 3 weeks after we fvcked. She never wrote back. 20 minutes after I messaged her, the other (salty) one published a status of them together, smiling at the camera)
  • The third girl is my ex and she's spinning herself, but I'm not attracted to her anymore
Anyway, it is what it is, and there is scope to overthink it. (And, yes, I am out here cultivating new leads.) But I'm using this as an illustration of how I'm not very good at spinning plates (giving multiple women requisite attention at once).

I know the old manosphere trope that if their interest is high enough, they'll initiate with you and they'll spin themselves ad infinitum. But that's not realistic.

We need to check in with them from time-to-time? Is it just basic common sense?

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
These days women have very little reason to stay with a guy as most average guys are missing basic qualities that make women want to stay. Guys are way too emotional these days and they let it show.

The number one thing most women prioritize in casual dating is just good d.ck. / great sex. If you can manage to give them that without acting weird or getting emotional, they'll stick around. Ofc, after some time you have to start giving them more attention /more personal time to make them feel like they're yours, because good d.ck makes every chick catch feelings and once a chick catches feelings, she either gets more invested or more suspicious.

Rest is kinda learned not told or taught.