Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I am back and I am single!

Nicholas Hill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello guys,

It has been a long time since I last spoke on here or offered tips, or updated the Bible. That was because I was involved in a long term relationship and felt that it was not necessary to continue in this venture, knowing all that I did.

However, things change.

Now three and a half years have passed, and my ex broke up with me. Of all the things I could have, maybe should have felt, I decided to not mope around and feel sorry for myself, and I decided not to do silly things like call her or email her all the time. My ability to do this partially stems from all the things I learned from this site and from you guys, thank you very much!

As a result of my unusually calm reaction, I have now gained a friend in place of the loss.

But now, I'm back in the game and looking to improve myself like I did before, but before I started posting useful things here again, I thought I owed it to everyone's many hours of work here to let you guys know.

Have fun,

Nick

IamtheAlphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome back man. You looking at doing any type of new bootcamp or anything? You've already helped tons of us out huge. Thank you.

Don Quijote

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nicholas Hill,

One thing that would interest me,would be just how is this friend that you have just now gained will be part of your life?

Fred Da Head

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy cowboy!

Nice to see you back here, my good man. Glad to have some of the good ol' boys to show those new guys a thing or two about how it's really done.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nicholas Hill said:
Now three and a half years have passed, and my ex broke up with me. Of all the things I could have, maybe should have felt, I decided to not mope around and feel sorry for myself, and I decided not to do silly things like call her or email her all the time. My ability to do this partially stems from all the things I learned from this site and from you guys, thank you very much!
[fanfare] All hail the return of a legend! [/fanfare]

*bows*

What a rare and wonderful treat to read a breakup post such as this! No :cry:, no :cuss:, no "how can I get her back, guys?"

All I can do is offer my sympathies for your 3 1/2 years lost, Nick. Welcome back. :eek: