"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

I am an AFC, dont be like me.

Bobert

New Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2004
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Yorba Linda, California
*(Deep breath)* I am an afc.

I started coming to this site about 2 years ago, and started to change my ways, for the better. I got out of my ways, started being sure of myself, getting girls, etc... IT WAS GREAT. and it works.... but now i'm in a rut. See... back then i met a girl, one who i should have stayed away from, she isn't the perfect girl, or anything like that, i am not putting her on a pedistal or anything, she was just cool.... and she wanted me. I made her chase me around for about a month, then we started dating and everything was great... for about 4 months... LIFE HAS BEEN HELL SINCE THEN. .. Scared of commitment she told me... just be friends.... blah blah blah... but she loved me, and i loved her. She started hooking up with other guys... and told me she loved me... she kept hooking up with other guys... and told me i was her reason for living.... she kept hooking up with other guys...in front of me... i damn near lost my mind.

I LOST IT.... now.... its about a year and a half since then... she still loves me she tells me. And i love her...

she has hooked up with countless guys.... ....and she still loves me... im her best friend....... she just likes having me around....

I once told her that the only reason she kept doing this was that i let her...... you know what she said.... "YOU'RE PROBABLY RIGHT!"

Dont do it guys.... dont lose yourself because of a girl... dont let her rule your whole world.....

in the past 2 months ive been coming back here... and trying to find myself again ..the real me... and i even had the chance to hook up with some girls..........

I HAD A GIRL NAKED IN MY BED AND COULDNT DO IT! im a loser...

i lost myself....

i recently hooked up with a few girls.... and i'm extremely happy when i'm not around my ex..... but when i am around her it's like i lose myself again...

i dont know what my problem is... love or desperation? because she's over me, and i'm basically just a security blanket to her. I'm not fooling myself, i know the truth -- she is bullsh!t. . dont lose yourself guys.... dont be like me.

I'm trying to find myself again.... hopefully the next post you read will be a bit cheerier.

I WILL BE A DJ AGAIN!!!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
The good thing is that you are aware of your mistakes. From reading your post my opinion is that she is a complete b*tch who doesn't deserve you as a friend, let alone anything more.

But you still have the opportunity to turn this around and still lose nothing. Think about how she has made you feel. SHE IS NOT YOUR FRIEND! Friends don't do this!

Instead of making her feel secure and feeding her ego, I think you need to be doing the exact opposite.

Go out with her and ditch her - tell her you have arranged to meet someone else and leave.

Promise to meet her, then keep her waiting, tell her you're running late, then after she has been waiting an hour, tell her you can't make it.

Go out with her and some of her friends and spend the entire night talking to her friends.

When you are with her, call a friend.

Next time she tells you that you're her best friend or she loves you, just say "thanks", but DO NOT return the compliment. She's clearly fishing for one and wants to feel secure.

NEVER compliment her. If she's running herself down, she wants reassurance from you. Don't give her that. Reply with something like "Well, everyone has their faults".

If she challenges your friendship, don't make a point, just tell her you are friends and pretend you don't understand what she's talking about.

It's hard, but do it! Afterall, if she wants a mutual friendship, then she should expect you to treat her the way she has treated you.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
The words "I love you" have been used so much without conviction in the last 10 years that they have lost their meaning!!!

Why are you even talking to this girl? Are you lonely? She is toying with you and you are her amusement. Don't talk to her. The problem is not her talking, the problem is you listening!!
 

the_great_gaia

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
276
Reaction score
2
Location
Fort Bragg, North Carolina
I can relate with you

I had been dating a girl (Andrea) for like 8 months, and the exact way you're being treated is the EXACT same way I'm being treated. Andrea told me that she think we should just be friends. At that point, I killed off any hopes for OUR future together. I tried to see her as just a friend or less. But she keeps bringing hopes to life, telling me "I still want to have your baby" or "all the plans we made as boyfriend and girlfriend are still gonna happen" or "I can't leave you alone" etc. etc. But as a friend, she doesn't call me back, she doesn't put any type of effort into our friendship. I figure "Man, why bother?" All of the people we both went to school with started telling me how bad she was playing me and how she was behind my back. I mean, I guess it still hurts, but hey, I gave that girl the whole world (which was a mistake), but you know something.. I'm gonna leave her alone. I have to look myself in the mirror, and that question will come in mind: "Can I have a life again WITHOUT her?" Sure, right now, it's feels like a challenge not having much of a life without her, but I know I'll overcome. i met someone else. Fvck Andrea! If you read any of my other posts referring to Andrea, you'll know how much I liked her. It does hurt to love something that doesn't love you back. Remember this one rule, brother- it got me thru this: "Follow the leader, let the blind lead the blind!! It's MY Time!" Girls whine about "Mr. Right" and having a man respect them. That really what they DON'T want. No more Mr. Nice Guy. Hey, you ever notice how girls want you more if you have another girl(s)?
 

Walk this Way

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
107
Reaction score
1
Women HATE all men they don't have romantic feelings for. Isn't that obvious by now?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

NatureGuy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 4, 2003
Messages
369
Reaction score
0
Thanks for sharing this Bobert. I can really relate to it. The best advice I have is: work on yourself, become a success,
and you will be rewarded.
 

SuperMan_Wuss

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 8, 2004
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
Location
Salt Lake City, Utah
The best thing you can do right now is fukc her sister, if she doesnt have a sister fukc her best friend. that will work I gaaaarooonnnteeeee!!! ahahah
 

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
626
Reaction score
1
Age
42
Location
If I was up your ass you'd know
Originally posted by SuperMan_Wuss
The best thing you can do right now is fukc her sister, if she doesnt have a sister fukc her best friend. that will work I gaaaarooonnnteeeee!!! ahahah
:eek:

Damn straight, if neither are available, I think her mom would be a good one. No really, I would just ignore this b*tch. I woulnd't even give her the time of day, and if she approached me and tried to figure out what was going on, I would just walk away. It ceases to amaze me that guys will allow themselves to be treated like this. Got on a guy in front of you?!?! I would have drove her somewhere really far away, slapped her and kicked her ***** ass out of the car. If you ever end up getting on this girl again, piss in her ass.:eek:
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
DAM!!!

Atleast you know and see the truth. Go see DMX's new movie and how he deals with a woman who tries to treat him like he is nothing.

I can't say anymore because it would be all negative and you already got enough of that going on n your life.
 

Wonderbread166

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 8, 2004
Messages
235
Reaction score
1
Location
NY
DMX's new movie? Wuts it called?

It sounds like you are on your way back up to the DJ mindset. Don't give up, man! The moment when you call yourself a loser is the moment that you have lost.

Dam that was pretty good I liked that:p
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
626
Reaction score
1
Age
42
Location
If I was up your ass you'd know
Originally posted by Wonderbread166
DMX's new movie? Wuts it called?

It sounds like you are on your way back up to the DJ mindset. Don't give up, man! The moment when you call yourself a loser is the moment that you have lost.

Dam that was pretty good I liked that:p
At the same time, I don't know where I heard this, but only when you feel like you have hit rock bottom: only when you have lost everything, can you do anything. i dunno, i like it
 

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2003
Messages
3,229
Reaction score
27
At the same time, I don't know where I heard this, but only when you feel like you have hit rock bottom: only when you have lost everything, can you do anything. i dunno, i like it
I just quoted this today in my Chinese Book review paper. It is from fight club.

great quote and a great movie
 
Top