Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I Am Addicted To...

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
runner83 said:
Big boobed?

Hard to tell from the pic, but my assessment is B-cup.

Are you either drunk posting?
Nope, not drunk.
According to wikipedia:
Alias(es) Sola Aoi
Height 1.55 m (5 ft 1 in)
Measurements 90(G Cup)-58-83(cm)
35-23-33(inch)
Big enough for me.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah me too, but they are hard to find ;)

Plus I find that many "Asian" girls (chinese, korean, japanese) are super passive and don't get your jokes... met alot of boring girls.

I like a girl who talks back hehe.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree on the Asians....hottttt. I'm addicted to it to. My gf of two years is honestly the only gf I have ever had that I never get tired of banging. And we have sex easily 6-10 times a week for the past 2 years. And all the Asian girls I have had before that? So hot. Such tight bodies. Perky tits. Beautiful skin and eyes. Doesn't get any better. For all the guys that have never had an Asian, you are missing out if you like the small, tight, petite type.

GF>Medium C's here. 5'5", 115 pounds. And trust me, not passive haha. Very fun relaxed girl with an edge to her. :)

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/7540/rose2y.jpg

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
Agree on the Asians....hottttt. I'm addicted to it to. My gf of two years is honestly the only gf I have ever had that I never get tired of banging. And we have sex easily 6-10 times a week for the past 2 years. And all the Asian girls I have had before that? So hot. Such tight bodies. Perky tits. Beautiful skin and eyes. Doesn't get any better. For all the guys that have never had an Asian, you are missing out if you like the small, tight, petite type.

GF>Medium C's here. 5'5", 115 pounds. And trust me, not passive haha. Very fun relaxed girl with an edge to her. :)

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/7540/rose2y.jpg
never have and normally not my thing. Was on the west coast this year and saw what might have been the most smoking hot asian in my life. There was no effort on my part to conceal me scoping out her ****ing hot ass body. I was truly and utterly floored.

That said, I think i might have to give it a try. Have had a few opportunities, but never sealed the deal there. ...maybe 2011? And whos to say that only only american jobs are being lost to asia!??!?!?

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
synergy1 said:
never have and normally not my thing. Was on the west coast this year and saw what might have been the most smoking hot asian in my life. There was no effort on my part to conceal me scoping out her ****ing hot ass body. I was truly and utterly floored.

That said, I think i might have to give it a try. Have had a few opportunities, but never sealed the deal there. ...maybe 2011? And whos to say that only only american jobs are being lost to asia!??!?!?
I live in the LA area and I cannot tell you how many hot Asians are out here. Especially in the Pasadena and Orange County area. There is this club in Orange County called Sutra where it is literally like a hot Asian fest. Just cannot stop looking haha. In Vegas at the Encore too at club XS.

I have asked my gf what it is about Asians that imo make them so sexy. She says, and I agree, that it really has to do with their bodies and the way they dress. They have the perfect bodies to wear sexy clothes in. Petite, small tight asses, perky to large titties. Hardly ever see a fat one. Great hair and skin too. And they have such a great fashion sense, at least out here. Here in LA, or in Vegas too, the girls who wear the hottest little dresses are all Asian. Let me tell you this is nothing better than doing a hot little Asian reverse cowgirl style with that tight ass in full view and that great hair flowing down their backs.

Rubirosa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I too have "yellow fever". For years I dated mostly Hispanic women because they were so easy to meet w/ my Spanish skills, but after my first Asian girlfriend 4 years ago, I haven't looked back. ( I did have a fling w/ a Korean woman 10 years ago...she was great too, but wanted to get married, so I had to bail)

Rubirosa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you like Japanese women w/ big racks, then check out Yoko Mitsugane and the Kano Sisters

allbeef

Banned
Reaction score
I did not love Asian women until I moved to California back in the year of 1991. Lived in the Bay Area for a few. At that time in my life I was masturbating three times a day. I would say for all white guys to go to Asian clubs. It can change your life. It did mine.

They gotta have long straight hair and tight little skirts. Yes.