“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

I am a man - NOT

kixs

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2002
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Location
SI, Europe
I don't know what is wrong with me... but I do this mistakess every time.

I never listen to myself! :confused:

Whenever I have a problem, I always figure out what should I do, but I never act on it. This has been going on for my WHOLE lifetime ( 27 ). I even don't remember the last time I was happy. I am cronical nice guy and always finish last.

Even though I'm on this site for good 2 years and applied many technics in my life... I still do it the old way and I let myself down!

I always put others in front of me, their wishes and not their problems.

There were a few times when everything went well... but in the end I was unhappy again! ( this applies to girls, work, education ... everything I do! )

"Be a man" they say. I like this statement, but there are usually adjustments that have to be made. You walk your path... then comes the crossroad... and usually the one you take is the wrong one... ( good old Eddie ).


The main problem remains: "I never do what I know I should do!"

I guess my self-esteem and self-confidence is critically LOW! And everything I do (!!!) makes it even lower! But then again, even now I know what I should do ___and___ I know I won't do it! :rolleyes: :mad:

I guess I would BE A MAN if I'd do it as I want it! :(

---
I just had to write this out of my mind!
---


Bye and BE GREAT :D
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
Try this one :

Get a notebook, and for one hour every week think back over all the things that you did 'wrong' and all the things that you did 'right'.

Then, every month or so, you look at the 'progress' that your making.
 

fukuy

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 20, 2004
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
be a man = dont give a f*ck of what other think and just do whatever you want
 

chili kat

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 22, 2003
Messages
149
Reaction score
1
Get yourself comfortable with saying "No" firmly to people. You don't have to be rude, just decisive.
 

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 8, 2004
Messages
313
Reaction score
1
Location
Miami
Go into therapy and get profesional help...no kidding! It may not be easy for you to handle this on your own. Looks like your in europe...they got good medical coverage there,use it.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top