I always get friend zoned

we all eat food

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
idk why, i use ****y and funny, i kino all the time, and their always like "Nick, you're my best friend" and im like mothafudga. Like idk man, girls when they first meet me put me into the friend zone

PleasureKing

Don Juan
Reaction score
simple. in the total period you were with her, 99% of the time you expressed your feelings in a way she views as a friend.

keyword friend. your "friend" is usually someone of the same sex. you wouldnt have sex with your friend would you? same thing with her. she views you as a friend, she views you LIKE A GIRL. she doesnt think of you sexually, or maybe does, but not enough.

I really dont want to type everything on how to make her think of you sexually, because really, all i would be doing is summarizing the entire DJ Bible. so tell you what, read the DJ Bible, and most of your questions, if not all, will be answered. link (http://www.jbspencer.com/djb/)

if you need some direct assistance, send a PM for my AIM.

happymeal88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you get her number when your first meet? Do you isolate her and go on individual dates? Is your kino sexual or playful? Likewise, is your CF immature stuff or sexual?

You need to convey to the girl when you first meet her that you are interested in her sexually, and not just as a friend.

Lompa

Banned
Reaction score
Make her think.
the key is to get her to imagine you and her married, kissing, haveing sex and etc'. That will make you a potintial BF.

BBX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lompa said:
Make her think.
the key is to get her to imagine you and her married, kissing, haveing sex and etc'. That will make you a potintial BF.
how do u do that?

LA_Chico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
read tha DJ bible little boy, aight bro

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
we all eat food - You are sooo lucky you have come to this site because I can correct the mistake with you that I made.

It's really simple.... Wait for it......

Date younger girls! Go for a 15 or 16 year old. Maturity is a sign of masculinity and the reasons why these girls (ones your age) don't see you sexually is you are probably less mature than most other boys their age or older. You will come to realise that girls don't want boys, they want men so they tend to date older guys. They want to feel submissve. The best thing is, doing this you can really pull above your level (the future cheerleaders), you have a lot to offer: access to older parties, prom, car etc.

Lompa

Banned
Reaction score
And if you are stuck on someone your age try this:
If the subject goes to cooking you can say: "I hope you cook well, i need my wife to make me a delicious meal" or something.
That will make her imagine you as a husband.

Zerotwoonenine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol maybe its the first line you use, or you are too comfortable around them, just make sure your intentions are know, flirt, kino around the areas that friends wouldnt go for etc.
Let your male dominance shown, dont act like a wussy.
Remeber respect them, but let it know that they respect u, as a DJ,not a friend.
And dont do things that u do with friends around them, for e.g farting, burping, discussing whos good looking etc.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you are truly good friends, you can find out how she operates while you are stuck in the friend zone. This can help you out of the friend zone with her and girls in the future. Im sure you can sacrifice attraction with 1-2 girls if it helps you in the long run with the hundreds of girls you will get with in life ;)

killbill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thats what girls tell me aslo. I guess that means we can get almost any chick right? theres this girl that i work with but i wouldnt **** with cause she is head overheels about her dumb **** b/f...but believe me when girls say that im pretty sure it means where cool and stuff..so take it as a compliment and move on to another chick..or try getting her.