Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I almost killed a grown man, indirectly and over p$ssy

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Friend of mine found out I was sleeping around with a girl he was really interested in. He had confessed his obsession to me several times but I knew the girl didn’t reciprocate. I don’t feel I did anything wrong. There are no rules in the game.

Anyways, when he found out, he took a bunch of Oxys to help rid his pain of betrayal and almost died of OD. I know it sounds sad but I get a laugh out of this. I am disgusted at his mental weakness.

Men, don’t be like my ex friend. You should never care that much, especially over a girl that isn’t giving you any physical intimacy.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He isn't your friend... and you aren't his friend... Next time, tell him that. Bros before hos.. There will be more hos.. but real friends are hard to come by.. Good luck in finding real friends.

When I was in college, I notice a bunch of guys who formed a group... "a band of brothers"; they protected each others back; they performed as each others wingman admirably. As the months went by, they helped each other with course work; they would help each other get laid, they would bring each other up, when one of them was down. etc.. etc..

I noticed they became more successful as compared to the "lonely guys" who were always about "getting theres". Also, more women wanted to be with these guys but few women were able to break in the exclusive "SO" title instead of just "dating her" title.

There's a moral to the above story...but I'm tired of writing.. .Sooooo.. yeah.. What's your point again?

Last edited:

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He isn't your friend... and you aren't his friend... Next time, tell him that. Bros before hos.. There will be more hos.. but real friends are hard to come by.. Good luck in finding real friends.

When I was in college, I notice a bunch of guys who formed a group... "a band of brothers"; they protected each others back; they performed as each others wingman admirably. As the months went by, they helped each other with course work; they would help each other get laid, they would bring each other up, when one of them was down. etc.. etc..

I noticed they became more successful as compared to the "lonely guys" who were always about "getting theres". Also, more women wanted to be with these guys but few women were able to break in the exclusive "SO" title instead of just "dating her" title.

There's a moral to the above story...but I'm tired of writing.. .Sooooo.. yeah.. What's your point again?
Nothing, thought it was just funny

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

That is a good story. The OP is disgusting himself since his ex friend confided in him about the girl and one of the bro codes is not to.get involved with your friend's crush. The ex friend should not have confided in the OP that he had a crush on her then laugh at him.

Good thing he did not take out a gun and decide to shoot someone or himself. You dont know what people can be capable of, especially if they have access to a gun, no religion, and nothing to lose.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Im glad you goit the lay but you were never friends.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Friend of mine found out I was sleeping around with a girl he was really interested in. He had confessed his obsession to me several times but I knew the girl didn’t reciprocate. I don’t feel I did anything wrong. There are no rules in the game.

Anyways, when he found out, he took a bunch of Oxys to help rid his pain of betrayal and almost died of OD. I know it sounds sad but I get a laugh out of this. I am disgusted at his mental weakness.

Men, don’t be like my ex friend. You should never care that much, especially over a girl that isn’t giving you any physical intimacy.
Your ex friend had other issues. This was just a tipping point for him.
It’s NEVER cool to take joy in a weaker person’s suffering. I’ll bet you thought you’d get a lot of “Attaboys” here, but all you did was expose a very ugly aspect of your character.

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your ex friend had other issues. This was just a tipping point for him.
It’s NEVER cool to take joy in a weaker person’s suffering. I’ll bet you thought you’d get a lot of “Attaboys” here, but all you did was expose a very ugly aspect of your character.
I really wasn’t doing it for the “attaboys” I wanted to expose the harshness of weak male mindsets and remind the men on this site to not care so much about women. I’d never want to see any other man in his position. It’s an ugly sight to see a male male emotionally disturbed over something so trivial.

RickTheToad

Reaction score

The dude is weak, and you didn't see any of the signs. You didn't cheat, so it's fair game. In the future, if another one of your weak ass friends confesses infatuation with a female, discuss it with them, and ask if it's cool for you to go after her pus. Unless, you do not care, then that's another story.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember when I had started at the longest continuous job I had ever had (7 years, LOL), I heard the story of someone who had worked there man that gotten life at The Farm for killing his wife's lover - a colleague in my department had gone to the prison rodeo at The Farm and asked an inmate if knew his old colleague, and the inmate responded with, "yeah, I know him ... he's doing hard time". o_O o_O

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really wasn’t doing it for the “attaboys” I wanted to expose the harshness of weak male mindsets and remind the men on this site to not care so much about women. I’d never want to see any other man in his position. It’s an ugly sight to see a male male emotionally disturbed over something so trivial.
You broke the bro code dude. You chose hoe over bro and that is a weak mindset.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The dude is weak, and you didn't see any of the signs. You didn't cheat, so it's fair game. In the future, if another one of your weak ass friends confesses infatuation with a female, discuss it with them, and ask if it's cool for you to go after her pus. Unless, you do not care, then that's another story.
They might say its okay when its not though. You have to look at his tonality and eyes and also see if he is getting other women himself. Ive seen lots of tv dramas where the people act like they dont care but then have a quiet jealous rage after the fact.

M

member160761

He had confessed his obsession to me several times but I knew the girl didn’t reciprocate. I don’t feel I did anything wrong. There are no rules in the game.
There are rules. You have no code of honor. Strike the knight out of your name. Was it worth losing a friend for that? Your friend sounds like a pu$$y anyways. Should have beaten you up for that, minimum.

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They might say its okay when its not though. You have to look at his tonality and eyes and also see if he is getting other women himself. Ive seen lots of tv dramas where the people act like they dont care but then have a quiet jealous rage after the fact.
TV dramas you say?

I see this happen on those novelistas all the time. Just gotta go Sicario on that p$ssy

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oke. First of all , let's magnify the definition of a "crush". It sounds innocent, but it can be extremely consuming for a man's brain.(stop acting like yous never had a crushes
). This crush must have been fueled by said woman maybe he truly felt like he was getting somewhere.

Second thing comes to mind , is the f up way women can completely ignore any bro code. I'd even say that a dude being closest to the couple has the biggest chance to F the woman. So.much so, it's almost no challenge. But this is deeper shyt, most men will just think " oh she is flirting with me , but it's my brothers girl , what to do?". That's why you gotta separate LTR and friendships , f double dating ect. Naive man do this, facilitating future cheating.

OP, tbh you and you bro are equally weak. A real strong dude will reject her, tell his bro about it AMD let him dodge a bullet while maintaining the brothers bond. You laugh about his suicide attempt, but did you think it's a combination of being "deceived " by both a woman AND a close peer?

As a experienced as member imo it's your task now to contact your bro , and let him know this is just how women are. Maybe you guys wont be on speaking terms after that , but at least have the decency to tell him this is life, and if he keeps on "feeling " this much he'll literally die over a woman who doesnt give a f about him.

OP be careful tho ,next time it's you who gets cheated on by a close peer and your crush.

The real real red pill dude says no to such a woman as there is plenty of fish on the sea, but friendships are more rare.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I respectfully disagree. If we are close , go to the mall and you see an exclusive jacket you really like and be like " I gonna get this with my next paycheck next week" and next thing you know, I am walking in that jacket then I am a bytch.

If we are brothers, imma protect your interests.

OP might have weak friends but you know what they say...show me your friends and I'll tell you who you are. "
Prison and the graveyard is full of men because of women . Let's not underestimate this fact.
That is a good story. The OP is disgusting himself since his ex friend confided in him about the girl and one of the bro codes is not to.get involved with your friend's crush. The ex friend should not have confided in the OP that he had a crush on her then laugh at him.

Good thing he did not take out a gun and decide to shoot someone or himself. You dont know what people can be capable of, especially if they have access to a gun, no religion, and nothing to lose.
Nah , only 1 % of dudes is the true Alpha (LEADER) ,and capable of rejecting wet cat in order to maintain a bond between brothers. Said hoe exposed OP more then her self basically.

OP must know how much greater it would feel if he would reject the hoe, and stand above the situation.

Funny thing, we call it trivial " but any animal will murder you over females. Apparently a kangaroo for example, will be stupid enough to think you as a human are competition and you are after his harem if you just enter his area and disembowel you in a second.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It's funny when people overdose. Hahaha. Let us know if you have any more great jokes like this.