Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I actually approached a woman at my gym

R

Ranger

With the type of women you are looking for, I'd imagine a good amount of them would be going to church. Latin American women, or those from your country even are known for being devout type of Christians with traditional values.
Absolutely. Especially Latinos. Most are catholic do to the early church spreading throughout central and South America.
Personally I seem to be attracted to Latinos but I do not discriminate in any way. Mostly shorter white girls seem to be more attracted to me. Especially as they open a conversation most of the time with me.

Stay the course Dave. Don’t get all sidetracked and self defeated by ideas other than just having a conversation.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
American latinas are not religious at all. lol u guys are smoking crack

Last edited:

SpanishFly

Don Juan
Reaction score
American latinas are not religious at all. lol u guys are smoking crack
The majority of both European Spanish / Italian and Latin American females are religiously polarised. These days, a marginal majority are atheist, but the remainder are devout, many to the point of being irritating.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
The majority of both European Spanish / Italian and Latin American females are religiously polarised. These days, a marginal majority are atheist, but the remainder are devout, many to the point of being irritating.
i know 15+ latinas and none of them are religious

they may say they believe in god but none go to church. All fukk out of wedlock

SpanishFly

Don Juan
Reaction score

I live in a country full of them. Have done for 30 years. Some play games, but the majority (in Spain at least), religious or not, are solid. I guess that in the US, Latinas might be different. But in Europe, both the Europeans and South) Central American immigrants are a good bet. Perhaps you should focus on new arrivals.

longtail

Banned
Reaction score
I live in a country full of them. Have done for 30 years. Some play games, but the majority (in Spain at least), religious or not, are solid. I guess that in the US, Latinas might be different. But in Europe, both the Europeans and South) Central American immigrants are a good bet. Perhaps you should focus on new arrivals.
Spaniards are white.

Mexicans are Indians. Central/South Americans are Indian and Black.

SpanishFly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Spaniards are white.

Mexicans are Indians. Central/South Americans are Indian and Black.
That was (partly*) true, a few centuries ago. Then history occured. And many of them emigrated to Spain / Europe, and viceversa. Some parts of certain cities in Spain now have higher concentrations of Latin Americans (Cuba, Venezuela, Colombia, Argentina, etc) than European Spanish.

*Regarding "Spaniards are white", the Southern parts of Spain (Andalucia, Murcia, Valencia) have strong genetic ties with races from North Africa. North of Madrid is more Celtic origin. Just sayin' ;)

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I knew two of them and I don't think they were religious either, at least at the time I dealt with them. They cost $ 60.00 each but didn't have that type of discussion with them since it may have killed the mood, but their English wasn't that good anyway. The first one was from Colombia, and the second was from Brazil. (not the same day and no penetrative sex for the record although it was offered by them). I went to a Spanish church a couple of weekends later to see if I could meet other Spanish girls but most of them looked like they were with their families and I felt like an outsider there as I'm not Spanish myself nor understand their language.

bigdave17 said:
Yeah, and some of them take money for it too. To be fair, that last prostitute was the last woman from Latin America (or any woman in general) I've been intimate with and this was like 4 years ago and I consider the whole thing was a mistake on my end. But look, I've been satisfied by that encounter for over 4 years and haven't really been turned on by anyone since then. Like you I just wanted to be with a Spanish woman, like the ones you have described and posted on here and $ 60 seemed like a good deal at the time to make a lifelong memory. Now I can say I've been with a Spanish woman and all it cost was $ 60 (and the hidden costs of sanity and peace of mind afterwards).

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dave. It's not about how they look. Treat all women the same. Their response is dictated by your approach, their current mood, and their past history with men.

You could use the exact same approach on 100 women, and it would be good on say 20 women. The key is learning from the remaining 80, and making the next 100 women have a higher success ratio.

Her looks are irrelevant to how she will respond to you. If shes gorgeous, and she is a complete b1tch in response to a funny and sincere set, then she is likely a complete b1tch to everyone. Ugly girls AMD beautiful girls can be shallow and callous, no different than men...
This is really on point. Good for you man for grabbing your steel balls and going for it with this girl!

I have just started getting back into approaching and its a total mixed bag. Some okish girls are not into me or very hesitant. Some super hot girls are really into me without me really trying. Some aren't at all and some need some convincing.

The truth is, if you are a pretty cool guy who is making the initial approach, getting to know them without acting super strange that is 85% of the battle. You will find a bunch that aren't into it and a bunch that are REALLY into it and make it very easy on you.

In our current day and age men barely approach so the it is very unusual if you do, and if they aren't totally paranoid or have bad dating histories it can be a major turn on to them when you do.

So keep at it man, keep practicing.