"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

I actually approached a woman at my gym

R

Ranger

Guest
With the type of women you are looking for, I'd imagine a good amount of them would be going to church. Latin American women, or those from your country even are known for being devout type of Christians with traditional values.
Absolutely. Especially Latinos. Most are catholic do to the early church spreading throughout central and South America.
Personally I seem to be attracted to Latinos but I do not discriminate in any way. Mostly shorter white girls seem to be more attracted to me. Especially as they open a conversation most of the time with me.

Stay the course Dave. Don’t get all sidetracked and self defeated by ideas other than just having a conversation.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
American latinas are not religious at all. lol u guys are smoking crack
 
Last edited:

SpanishFly

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 26, 2018
Messages
17
Reaction score
25
Age
59
American latinas are not religious at all. lol u guys are smoking crack
The majority of both European Spanish / Italian and Latin American females are religiously polarised. These days, a marginal majority are atheist, but the remainder are devout, many to the point of being irritating.
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
The majority of both European Spanish / Italian and Latin American females are religiously polarised. These days, a marginal majority are atheist, but the remainder are devout, many to the point of being irritating.
i know 15+ latinas and none of them are religious

they may say they believe in god but none go to church. All fukk out of wedlock
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

SpanishFly

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 26, 2018
Messages
17
Reaction score
25
Age
59
i know 15+ latinas and none of them are religious

they may say they believe in god but none go to church. All fukk out of wedlock
I live in a country full of them. Have done for 30 years. Some play games, but the majority (in Spain at least), religious or not, are solid. I guess that in the US, Latinas might be different. But in Europe, both the Europeans and South) Central American immigrants are a good bet. Perhaps you should focus on new arrivals.
 

longtail

Banned
Joined
Nov 26, 2018
Messages
221
Reaction score
128
I live in a country full of them. Have done for 30 years. Some play games, but the majority (in Spain at least), religious or not, are solid. I guess that in the US, Latinas might be different. But in Europe, both the Europeans and South) Central American immigrants are a good bet. Perhaps you should focus on new arrivals.
Spaniards are white.

Mexicans are Indians. Central/South Americans are Indian and Black.
 

SpanishFly

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 26, 2018
Messages
17
Reaction score
25
Age
59
Spaniards are white.

Mexicans are Indians. Central/South Americans are Indian and Black.
That was (partly*) true, a few centuries ago. Then history occured. And many of them emigrated to Spain / Europe, and viceversa. Some parts of certain cities in Spain now have higher concentrations of Latin Americans (Cuba, Venezuela, Colombia, Argentina, etc) than European Spanish.

*Regarding "Spaniards are white", the Southern parts of Spain (Andalucia, Murcia, Valencia) have strong genetic ties with races from North Africa. North of Madrid is more Celtic origin. Just sayin' ;)
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,392
Reaction score
4,059
i know 15+ latinas and none of them are religious
I knew two of them and I don't think they were religious either, at least at the time I dealt with them. They cost $ 60.00 each but didn't have that type of discussion with them since it may have killed the mood, but their English wasn't that good anyway. The first one was from Colombia, and the second was from Brazil. (not the same day and no penetrative sex for the record although it was offered by them). I went to a Spanish church a couple of weekends later to see if I could meet other Spanish girls but most of them looked like they were with their families and I felt like an outsider there as I'm not Spanish myself nor understand their language.

bigdave17 said:
they may say they believe in god but none go to church. All fukk out of wedlock
Yeah, and some of them take money for it too. To be fair, that last prostitute was the last woman from Latin America (or any woman in general) I've been intimate with and this was like 4 years ago and I consider the whole thing was a mistake on my end. But look, I've been satisfied by that encounter for over 4 years and haven't really been turned on by anyone since then. Like you I just wanted to be with a Spanish woman, like the ones you have described and posted on here and $ 60 seemed like a good deal at the time to make a lifelong memory. Now I can say I've been with a Spanish woman and all it cost was $ 60 (and the hidden costs of sanity and peace of mind afterwards).
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2008
Messages
1,025
Reaction score
99
Dave. It's not about how they look. Treat all women the same. Their response is dictated by your approach, their current mood, and their past history with men.

You could use the exact same approach on 100 women, and it would be good on say 20 women. The key is learning from the remaining 80, and making the next 100 women have a higher success ratio.

Her looks are irrelevant to how she will respond to you. If shes gorgeous, and she is a complete b1tch in response to a funny and sincere set, then she is likely a complete b1tch to everyone. Ugly girls AMD beautiful girls can be shallow and callous, no different than men...
This is really on point. Good for you man for grabbing your steel balls and going for it with this girl!

I have just started getting back into approaching and its a total mixed bag. Some okish girls are not into me or very hesitant. Some super hot girls are really into me without me really trying. Some aren't at all and some need some convincing.

The truth is, if you are a pretty cool guy who is making the initial approach, getting to know them without acting super strange that is 85% of the battle. You will find a bunch that aren't into it and a bunch that are REALLY into it and make it very easy on you.

In our current day and age men barely approach so the it is very unusual if you do, and if they aren't totally paranoid or have bad dating histories it can be a major turn on to them when you do.

So keep at it man, keep practicing.
 
Top