Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I’m lost right now. Need some advice

ayydrewski

Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s been a while since I’ve been on this site. I usually don’t worry about girls too much but I’m struggling right now. Let me give you a few details and then I can get into my problem.

Me: 21, never had a gf, introverted, sometimes funny, smart, good looking.

The girl I have been talking to for two weeks is 22, she’s easy to talk to person, very attractive. I actually have a class with her in college, and I got her digits when she was hanging out randomly at school on her free time. In the beginning she always wanted to hang out and showed lots of interest in me. The more I talk to her the less I can talk about and we never really had a spark. We have both been trying but at this point I think it’s over. She doesn’t show she is interested especially from her body language. We almost had a moment where we hooked up but I didn’t take it and I think it’s over. What is the best course of action I should take. And what is the best way to not give a fu** about these girls I am interested in?

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the beginning she always wanted to hang out and showed lots of interest in me.
This was the time to get her number and set up a date. You need to do it while her interest is high. You waited too long.

The more I talk to her the less I can talk about and we never really had a spark. We have both been trying but at this point I think it’s over.
When you put effort into dating a woman, you are able to increase the comfort level, remove sexual barriers, and then you never have to worry about not having something to talk about because your c0ck will be in her mouth.

You NEED to move things quickly in the beginning or they will fizzle out. Once you've put your d1ck inside her, then you'll have less to worry about.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
It’s been a while since I’ve been on this site. I usually don’t worry about girls too much but I’m struggling right now. Let me give you a few details and then I can get into my problem.

Me: 21, never had a gf, introverted, sometimes funny, smart, good looking.

The girl I have been talking to for two weeks is 22, she’s easy to talk to person, very attractive. I actually have a class with her in college, and I got her digits when she was hanging out randomly at school on her free time. In the beginning she always wanted to hang out and showed lots of interest in me. The more I talk to her the less I can talk about and we never really had a spark. We have both been trying but at this point I think it’s over. She doesn’t show she is interested especially from her body language. We almost had a moment where we hooked up but I didn’t take it and I think it’s over. What is the best course of action I should take. And what is the best way to not give a fu** about these girls I am interested in?
next and spin plates.

nah just joking, we are same age and i was/i am similar to you.

what is important is that you read some psychology/behavioral/pua books/dj bible and become more attractive. this way your attitude(self esteem, behavior, etc) as well as your SMV (sexual market value) will grow significantly.

you dont have that knowledge from these books but they would help u realise when woman likes u, what to do,etc. basically all women are attracted to you if your SMV is big

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ID rather Jack off to Colombian anal cex and eat hamburgers chips Fries and drink energy drinks allday

ayydrewski

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just got rejected today. I knew that the sexual tension was decreasing so I just had to ask her out. Im going to next her and there's no point in trying for something that isn't there.