Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I’m cheating on her at this moment

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Taking a dump and gonna cheat in 2 minutes. Don’t know what to feel about it. Don’t know why I’m doing it either.

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Feel guilt.
Let the girl you are supposed to be committed to go. This is not right in a moral sense and this sounds like self destructive behavior

corsica

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Have fun. And don't bring STD to your girl.

It's a funny situation. Taking a dump and going to cheat your girlfriend in a matter of minutes? Are you getting ready for a date? Is the mistress in your house? Messaging us before doing the deed... So many questions!

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is your biological imperative to stick it into as many females as possible. No reason to feel guilty. Do you think she would feel guilty leaving you for a richer man?
Low key it might even turn her on. If the girl you are cheating with is hotter than your gf it sometimes works in your favor.

I dont endorse cheating but a girl never broke up with me for cheating. She cried and was very " hurt" but she never lost attraction over it. Do you want to know what caused a woman to lose attraction? Me hitting rock bottom and having no money. Girls will take a cool cheater over a faithful loser anyday.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is your biological imperative to stick it into as many females as possible. No reason to feel guilty. Do you think she would feel guilty leaving you for a richer man?
she will let him marry her, play the long game She will step out on him constantly with the pool boy and he won’t have a thing he can do about it. When she’s got the kids out the door she will take him for half. Have a ball with that life my man.

only exception to this rule is if OP is in the mob.

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man **** whoever you want, but if you are in a committed non open relationship this is some weak behavior. Why are you posting this here? what do you seek to gain? Do you want guys to tell you cheating is justified? Is this clout chasing for internet points? Also, this is a girlfriend right? Not a wife.

This is one of several posts you've made on the topic and you admit you are ashamed.

What I’m ashamed about is the fact that I made a promise to another human, who I love. And broke it - to protect my heart from being broken by the end of the relationship (in the future). My insecurity about the future of the relationship seems to have pushed to me to act this way.Now that it seems that this relationship could last is when I’m having all of these thoughts. Especially during the good times.
I’ve had a rollercoaster past with all my experiences, and all the fun times came from a place of honesty. Yet. A core principle of my life seems to have been broken and that seems to be a reason for my anxiety.
Smashed my girl today. Had a great day. Then smashed another hot chick, slender waist and massive tits. She sucked me off like her life depended on it. I realise I don’t care about the hot chick even remotely close to my girlfriend. Part of me feels some form of guilt in deceiving my woman, yet I don’t understand why it should be a problem. I prioritise my woman over others
You see the problem and admit guilt. You don't take this girl seriously and you are going behind her back to pump and dump to fill a void and avoid your genuine feelings. You are afraid of something

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Low key it might even turn her on. If the girl you are cheating with is hotter than your gf it sometimes works in your favor.

I dont endorse cheating but a girl never broke up with me for cheating. She cried and was very " hurt" but she never lost attraction over it.
Of course they didn’t leave you. You were being a human male. Nothing says “I have options” like banging other chicks. She has no choice but to respect it. (To women, respect = love)

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah. Stop white knighting. You will “cheat” too if the girl is hot enough and you can away with it.
No, if liked a woman enough to commit to her I wouldn't and I've had the opportunities before.

I am fairly anti commitment to begin with, but even then I disagree with cheating. Dump her then go get your **** wet. That isn't white knighting. I'm not defending the girl or pedestalizing her at all, for all we know she isn't worth the commitment. Doesn't matter how you spin it, cheating isn't cool.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am fairly anti commitment to begin with, but even then I disagree with cheating. Dump her then go get your **** wet. That isn't white knighting. I'm not defending the girl or pedestalizing her at all, for all we know she isn't worth the commitment. Doesn't matter how you spin it, cheating isn't cool.
“Cool” is irrelevant. All is fair in love and war. Females do anything and everything to advance their mating strategy. Men should do the same.

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“Cool” is irrelevant. All is fair in love and war. Females do anything and everything to advance their mating strategy. Men should do the same.
If we're getting into semantics then we can claim anything is 'irrelevant' as a supposed 'argument'. This is a matter of opinions and you and I don't see eye to eye. That's fine, feel how you want to feel, I'll respect that.

I personally see in no way cheating as a method of advancing a sexual strategy in the specific context of a committed relationship. Maybe you see otherwise? I personally don't care. I know where I stand on the matter.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally see in no way cheating as a method of advancing a sexual strategy in the specific context of a committed relationship.
Banging other chicks = spreading seed. That’s how humans are wired. As seen in another thread, more women are in relationships than men. The mathematical explanation is that women share men. Whether we morally agree or disagree with it, a few of the men are fvcking all the women. Just the facts.

My opinion is that men have no reason to feel guilty about it. If you have the ability to bang multiple girls, that is just nature at work. Sexual monogamy is unnatural for men; no woman is offering up a commensurate sacrifice.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Banging other chicks = spreading seed. That’s how humans are wired. As seen in another thread, more women are in relationships than men. The mathematical explanation is that women share men. Whether we morally agree or disagree with it, a few of the men are fvcking all the women. Just the facts.

My opinion is that men have no reason to feel guilty about it. If you have the ability to bang multiple girls, that is just nature at work. Sexual monogamy is unnatural for men; no woman is offering up a commensurate sacrifice.
Dude you are on fire in this thread. Respect