"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

I’m amazing

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London


So I smashed the Slovakian receptionist at work last night, bareback, my word she’s gorgeous.

Just thought I would share.

You can all run me down and get on my back about my behaviour, drink and drug taking, partying, being overly emotional and how I react to things... but I’m out here really living, really smashing and really earning. So fvck you all.

As you were gents.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
I got invited out again by the same girl I smashed last week....:eek:


2018-12-06 18.39.27.png
 

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36


So I smashed the Slovakian receptionist at work last night, bareback, my word she’s gorgeous.

Just thought I would share.

You can all run me down and get on my back about my behaviour, drink and drug taking, partying, being overly emotional and how I react to things... but I’m out here really living, really smashing and really earning. So fvck you all.

As you were gents.

whats the main reason she let u smash her you think? muscles or what
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
whats the main reason she let u smash her you think? muscles or what
I don’t go gym bro, not fat, 6’2 and 180 pounds, i have a handsome face and very charming/funny/good game.

We been flirting for a while, had an office party last night, both got drunk, ubered back to her place

We going lunch in an hour, might try fvck her at work it’s a huge building and lots of empty spaces.

I’m very forward and direct, in life and with women
 

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
I don’t go gym bro, not fat, 6’2 and 180 pounds, i have a handsome face and very charming/funny/good game.

We been flirting for a while, had an office party last night, both got drunk, ubered back to her place

We going lunch in an hour, might try fvck her at work it’s a huge building and lots of empty spaces.

I’m very forward and direct, in life and with women
oh i see. nice. i am 6''2 too but not funny and not well earning. will need to fix it
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
oh i see. nice. i am 6''2 too but not funny and not well earning. will need to fix it
It's not money that is going to get you girls, it's not physique either, it's game and personality. These things can't be marketed and sold so PUA gurus are not teaching it.

I guess with money and a good job, comes confidence and self-assuredness, which women pick up on and are attracted to, it's not the actual money though, not totally anyway, I don't spend money on chicks, and if I do it's because I have already banged and like them, never spend money to win a girl.
 

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
It's not money that is going to get you girls, it's not physique either, it's game and personality. These things can't be marketed and sold so PUA gurus are not teaching it.

I guess with money and a good job, comes confidence and self-assuredness, which women pick up on and are attracted to, it's not the actual money though, not totally anyway, I don't spend money on chicks, and if I do it's because I have already banged and like them, never spend money to win a girl.
yea but you probably tell them where u work
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
Lol @ your sexual endorphin high
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
It MUST be the Lambo and Bionic C0ck!

bahahaha
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada


So I smashed the Slovakian receptionist at work last night, bareback, my word she’s gorgeous.

Just thought I would share.

You can all run me down and get on my back about my behaviour, drink and drug taking, partying, being overly emotional and how I react to things... but I’m out here really living, really smashing and really earning. So fvck you all.

As you were gents.
Good for you

How things turn out with roomate?
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Good for you

How things turn out with roomate?
Well after stealing-gate and me putting her in her place, we made up. We are friends, I’ve said I’ll try to support her more to stop the drinking and coke taking.

It’s not going to work as a romantic relationship, I brought the 18 year old work colleague back, I’ve been smashing chicks and doing my thing.

Roommate can’t give me the affection and feelings I need from a woman. I will still bang her when I get a chance, but my feelings for her are gone. She’s out a bid in for a house (£450k) so hopefully a couple more months and she’s gone.

Also how can Katarina said the sex was great and Sara just doesn’t react at all? I know I’m good at sex, I had to force her to tell me she liked my dik last time, it’s like getting blood from a stone with her



This woman is 33 and I was drunk, she is stroking my ego for sure, I was actually doubting my sex game because of Sara.
 
Last edited:

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
Well after stealing-gate and me putting her in her place, we made up. We are friends, I’ve said I’ll try to support her more to stop the drinking and coke taking.

It’s not going to work as a romantic relationship, I brought the 18 year old work colleague back, I’ve been smashing chicks and doing my thing.

Roommate can’t give me the affection and feelings I need from a woman. I will still bang her when I get a chance, but my feelings for her are gone. She’s out a bid in for a house (£450k) so hopefully a couple more months and she’s gone.

Also how can Katarina said the sex was great and Sara just doesn’t react at all? I know I’m good at sex, I had to force her to tell me she liked my dik last time, it’s like getting blood from a stone with her



This woman is 33 and I was drunk, she is stroking my ego for sure, I was actually doubting my sex game because of Sara.
cuz sara sees u as a wallet and had more sex than u think
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,088
Reaction score
1,725
Age
29
Man one day I’ll get on the same level as y’all lol
 

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
801
Reaction score
890
Age
48
You guys are humble asf Lol. Nice job, bishes love a man who DGAF.
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Another one bites the dust

 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Ay this girl catching feels she’s the 18 yo from work. How do I neutralise the situation and keep everyone happy? She lives so far and expects me to do like a 3.5hour round trip to see her. She doesn’t drive, so it would literally be me driving all the way there and back and back again to drop her back. It’s actually a 7 hour round trip, will never work out. Do I tell her to just meet some guy her own age?




The sex is fire, if only I could find this with a more local girl I don’t work with, would be perfect.
 

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 8, 2011
Messages
637
Reaction score
241
Location
Melbourne
Aahhh the good times when it rains it pours.

Just remember these times during the dry season.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top