Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I’m amazing

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

So I smashed the Slovakian receptionist at work last night, bareback, my word she’s gorgeous.

Just thought I would share.

You can all run me down and get on my back about my behaviour, drink and drug taking, partying, being overly emotional and how I react to things... but I’m out here really living, really smashing and really earning. So fvck you all.

As you were gents.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I got invited out again by the same girl I smashed last week....:eek:

2018-12-06 18.39.27.png

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score

So I smashed the Slovakian receptionist at work last night, bareback, my word she’s gorgeous.

You can all run me down and get on my back about my behaviour, drink and drug taking, partying, being overly emotional and how I react to things... but I’m out here really living, really smashing and really earning. So fvck you all.

As you were gents.

whats the main reason she let u smash her you think? muscles or what

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
whats the main reason she let u smash her you think? muscles or what
I don’t go gym bro, not fat, 6’2 and 180 pounds, i have a handsome face and very charming/funny/good game.

We been flirting for a while, had an office party last night, both got drunk, ubered back to her place

We going lunch in an hour, might try fvck her at work it’s a huge building and lots of empty spaces.

I’m very forward and direct, in life and with women

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
I don’t go gym bro, not fat, 6’2 and 180 pounds, i have a handsome face and very charming/funny/good game.

We been flirting for a while, had an office party last night, both got drunk, ubered back to her place

We going lunch in an hour, might try fvck her at work it’s a huge building and lots of empty spaces.

I’m very forward and direct, in life and with women
oh i see. nice. i am 6''2 too but not funny and not well earning. will need to fix it

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh i see. nice. i am 6''2 too but not funny and not well earning. will need to fix it
It's not money that is going to get you girls, it's not physique either, it's game and personality. These things can't be marketed and sold so PUA gurus are not teaching it.

I guess with money and a good job, comes confidence and self-assuredness, which women pick up on and are attracted to, it's not the actual money though, not totally anyway, I don't spend money on chicks, and if I do it's because I have already banged and like them, never spend money to win a girl.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
It's not money that is going to get you girls, it's not physique either, it's game and personality. These things can't be marketed and sold so PUA gurus are not teaching it.

I guess with money and a good job, comes confidence and self-assuredness, which women pick up on and are attracted to, it's not the actual money though, not totally anyway, I don't spend money on chicks, and if I do it's because I have already banged and like them, never spend money to win a girl.
yea but you probably tell them where u work

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol @ your sexual endorphin high

Glassguy

Reaction score
It MUST be the Lambo and Bionic C0ck!

bahahaha

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

As you were gents.
Good for you

How things turn out with roomate?

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good for you

How things turn out with roomate?
Well after stealing-gate and me putting her in her place, we made up. We are friends, I’ve said I’ll try to support her more to stop the drinking and coke taking.

It’s not going to work as a romantic relationship, I brought the 18 year old work colleague back, I’ve been smashing chicks and doing my thing.

Roommate can’t give me the affection and feelings I need from a woman. I will still bang her when I get a chance, but my feelings for her are gone. She’s out a bid in for a house (£450k) so hopefully a couple more months and she’s gone.

Also how can Katarina said the sex was great and Sara just doesn’t react at all? I know I’m good at sex, I had to force her to tell me she liked my dik last time, it’s like getting blood from a stone with her

This woman is 33 and I was drunk, she is stroking my ego for sure, I was actually doubting my sex game because of Sara.

Last edited:

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Well after stealing-gate and me putting her in her place, we made up. We are friends, I’ve said I’ll try to support her more to stop the drinking and coke taking.

It’s not going to work as a romantic relationship, I brought the 18 year old work colleague back, I’ve been smashing chicks and doing my thing.

Roommate can’t give me the affection and feelings I need from a woman. I will still bang her when I get a chance, but my feelings for her are gone. She’s out a bid in for a house (£450k) so hopefully a couple more months and she’s gone.

Also how can Katarina said the sex was great and Sara just doesn’t react at all? I know I’m good at sex, I had to force her to tell me she liked my dik last time, it’s like getting blood from a stone with her

This woman is 33 and I was drunk, she is stroking my ego for sure, I was actually doubting my sex game because of Sara.
cuz sara sees u as a wallet and had more sex than u think

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man one day I’ll get on the same level as y’all lol

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are humble asf Lol. Nice job, bishes love a man who DGAF.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another one bites the dust

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ay this girl catching feels she’s the 18 yo from work. How do I neutralise the situation and keep everyone happy? She lives so far and expects me to do like a 3.5hour round trip to see her. She doesn’t drive, so it would literally be me driving all the way there and back and back again to drop her back. It’s actually a 7 hour round trip, will never work out. Do I tell her to just meet some guy her own age?

The sex is fire, if only I could find this with a more local girl I don’t work with, would be perfect.

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aahhh the good times when it rains it pours.

Just remember these times during the dry season.