Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hypothetically Speaking

idhp

Reaction score
If one was, say 30 years old, and only had been on a handful of dates, and nothing more. Is trying to be a DJ something worth pursuing?

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the best time to be a DJ IMO.

Remember, being a DJ is no longer one dimensional like in the past. Being a DJ will improve your life in all areas and not just with women.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are good to go. Write some goals and plans down and pursue them all with vigor. Don't stop holding yourself accountable.

Serenity

Reaction score
I'm 30 very soon, I don't see why not? It's the very limited experience that would be the obstacle, not the age. One could be a DJ at any age.

It's never too late and with at least average intelligence and courage it shouldn't even take long to get good at it.

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
You don't try to be a DJ. You either are heading into that route or you're not. Being a player is not for everyone-- and tahts just the facts. More men than ever are more prone to acting like women these days when it comes to dating and its blatantly obvious.

If you're in your 30's and you are just touching the surface of casual dating, then its going to be a rough road getting past the realms of emotional maturity, and learning curves of game, and the experience that comes with time and activity.

But then again, my definition of a DJ is a lot different than some.