Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

hypothetical Birthday wish

Reaction score
Back story I have an ex-Oneitus I posted about it a while back. I'm pretty much over it but not completely. I have a birthday coming up soon an she may or may not contact me. If given the opportunity I'd like to pump and dump an slip it in the upper deck.

So hypothetically if she contacts me my responses will go something along the lines of

(1q) Her: Hello happy birthday hope alls well
(a) Me: stay no contact I will not reply at all

(2q) Her: happy birthday how are you doing.
(a) me: why don't you bring some drinks over and find out yourself.

(3q) Her happy birthday I miss you.
(a) me: you miss me well come on over and prove it.

More than likely she will not contact me at all but in the event that she does how do those responses sound to you guys. Feel free to shoot them down or ad to them if you have better senarios.

Also do you think I should respond at all or just stay no contact no matter what. We went no contact in late April early may around that time.

Such a hard decision, I don't want to be on her hook till next year if I respond. But I don't want to pass up an opportunity if she contacts me.

Right now I feel like I have the upper hand since I walked away and I want to keep that for as long as possible.

AlphaNate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact that you're dwelling on a text conversation that hasn't even happened proves you're not past this chick.

Block her everywhere right now and re-frame.

Reaction score
The fact that you're dwelling on a text conversation that hasn't even happened proves you're not past this chick.

Block her everywhere right now and re-frame.
Dam you think so ? I got her erased from everything just not blocked so if she voicemails or texts me unfortunately I remember the first 3 digits of her number so at least I'll know if she caved if she calls.

Yeah I have been reframing, working out eating rite and focusing on work and a few other plates hear and their but I have a feeling she is going to call on my birthday. I was looking for advice Dam so you would not attempt the pump n dump if it presented itself to much of a risk. Fair enough.

It's like my logical side says fock that biznitch. Then the weak biznitch side says come on bro if she calls you you can make it happen. Luckily my logical side has been winning and my willpower is solid.

Billtx49

Reaction score
If she does use your Bday as an excuse to contact you, it's only for her own ego in an attempt to see if you're still on her hook…Nothing more. Unless she hints at a face to face, disregard it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
If she does use the Bday as an excuse to contact you, it's only her trying to see if you're still on her hook…
Yep to soon so that's two for continued no contact.

When I started out I thought long and hard about walking away before I did and when I did it was forever. Unless she wanted to turn it into a relationship or at the least FWB. But the more time that passes the less I would want either of those. her loss my gain that's a rabbit hole I'm not willing to go down. At most I was hoping for a pump and dump for my troubles but that's not even worth the possibility of getting gaffed on the hook.

Thorninmyside

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lame.

"Happy Birthday!"
(a day later if at all). "Thanks".

Same with the Facebook-related thread on page 1 right now. Being a man is not about controlling the narrative. Leave games to girls. On what planet would "why don't you bring some drinks over and find out yourself." get a girl eating out of your hand?

Reaction score
On the planet where 80 % of women are lamer than that statement. It's worked for me before that's just the opener to get them over not for the close. For me it really doesn't matter what is said to her as long as it's one step above her head it will work like hypnotizing chickens. Your telling me you have never said some lame **** to a woman and closed?

It's like that in the fight game too you could have one fighter who is technically superior to another fighter but the lesser fighter has better cardio. If the lesser fighter can ride the bull and gass him out then the lesser fighter wins the fight.

But I hear you a day later if at all

Last edited:
Reaction score
Don't respond.
The only time you respond to a no contact is if she is basically groveling, begging forgiveness & swearing loyalty.
Otherwise you don't respond.
Amen that's what I planned on doing. Thanks for the mental reinforcement.

I'm pretty sure she is going to go for the standard happy birthday, Bs small talk how are you doing and that's not going to cut it with me.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her "happy birthday. "

You. Looks at phones. Delete. Puts phone back in pocket.

cityboy989

Don Juan
Reaction score
Back story I have an ex-Oneitus I posted about it a while back. I'm pretty much over it but not completely. I have a birthday coming up soon an she may or may not contact me. If given the opportunity I'd like to pump and dump an slip it in the upper deck.

So hypothetically if she contacts me my responses will go something along the lines of

(1q) Her: Hello happy birthday hope alls well
(a) Me: stay no contact I will not reply at all

(2q) Her: happy birthday how are you doing.
(a) me: why don't you bring some drinks over and find out yourself.

(3q) Her happy birthday I miss you.
(a) me: you miss me well come on over and prove it.

More than likely she will not contact me at all but in the event that she does how do those responses sound to you guys. Feel free to shoot them down or ad to them if you have better senarios.

Also do you think I should respond at all or just stay no contact no matter what. We went no contact in late April early may around that time.

Such a hard decision, I don't want to be on her hook till next year if I respond. But I don't want to pass up an opportunity if she contacts me.

Right now I feel like I have the upper hand since I walked away and I want to keep that for as long as possible.
What do you mean by you don't want to be on her hook until next year? You mean if you respond and she doesn't say much back, you'll be on her hook until your next birthday?

Reaction score
What do you mean by you don't want to be on her hook until next year? You mean if you respond and she doesn't say much back, you'll be on her hook until your next birthday?
Yeah if I responded and she try's to lead it towards friendship instead of a physical relationship. I would cut her off completely again. Right now as it stands where we left off I told her that I was starting to think of her as more than a friend. Told her to only contact me if she started feeling the same way then went no contact.

I'm not going to allow the pattern of her contacting me once a year I'm just not interested in that and that's what I meant by on the hook. If I see her around I'll be cool treat her like any other woman.
But as far as friends I got enough of those

It would take some strong words from her followed by equally or greater actions that she wants me in her life in that capacity for me to consider moving in that direction with her. Right now as every day passes she is further out of my mind and since this is my 1st birthday since we reconnected it's a false milestone in my mind. When it passes I'll be more comfortable in my decisions again.

Last edited:

cityboy989

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah if I responded and she try's to lead it towards friendship instead of a physical relationship. I would cut her off completely again. Right now as it stands where we left off I told her that I was starting to think of her as more than a friend. Told her to only contact me if she started feeling the same way then went no contact.

I'm not going to allow the pattern of her contacting me once a year I'm just not interested in that and that's what I meant by on the hook. If I see her around I'll be cool treat her like any other woman.
But as far as friends I got enough of those

It would take some strong words from her followed by equally or greater actions that she wants me in her life in that capacity for me to consider moving in that direction with her. Right now as every day passes she is further out of my mind and since this is my 1st birthday since we reconnected it's a false milestone in my mind. When it passes I'll be more comfortable in my decisions again.
I would also says it depends on the platform she uses to wish you happy birthday, if she does. Wishing you on Facebook is much more casual and friendly. If it's a text/call, that's much more direct and in my opinion, shows higher interest

Also, whether it's this year or next year, I would advise not to wish her happy birthday. Because if she wishes you despite you not wishing her, that shows more interest/effort on her part, in my opinion.