Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hypothesis - All women who flirt are low quality..?

ducaro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello people,

I think all women who like flirting (irrelevant if they have got a bf/hubby or not) are simply low quality women who lack integrity and self esteem. They are good for a screw and thats it. What I mean to say is they are not the quality women we all want for a good respectable relationship.

I also go to the extent of saying that all people who like 'flirting' are pretty hollow, shallow and low! (not considering the people who are flirting to get laid quickly - they are trash anyway)

so save yourselves some trouble. ask the chick if she likes flirting, and if she says yes.. then you got the picture! :nono:

agree or disagree?

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What!?!? I love girls that flirt... as long as their not just a tease.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Flirting in and of itself is not wrong, negative, or bad.

Flirting with a member of the opposite sex whom you are attracted to is perfectly fine,and natural.
Flirting IS part of the Art of Seduction.
Flirting is how you showcase your romantic side and value to a member of the opposite sex.
The Be Yourself motto is earned only through proper Seduction and masterful flirting technique.

Howwever, flirting with others should be stopped when one is inolved in an exclusive/monogamous relationship.
This does not mean end all contact with the opposite sex, on the contrary. Your relationship dynamics with the opposite sex should change to a more formal, less sexual manner. In fact, in order to maintain a good, healthy monogamous relationship with your partner you MUST remain in contact with the opposite sex, and have a strong network of good friends outside of your relationship. Thes friends should include a mix of men and women.
But when one is in a relationship with a "good" person, flriting with anyone else but them is inappropriate and rude.
Please note, the above is only for those looking for a monogamous relationship with the "right" person. It's about respect for your partner.

Sure, many people also flirt to get validation, to stroke their Ego, or make others jealous. But flirting is part of seducing the person you are attracted to.

As for getting involved romantically with a girl who loves to flirt with guy even when she's with you....I'd say NO.
Don't get involved with a woman who wants validation from every guy possible. This is a bad sign, save your love and affection for a woman whose worth it. These woman need attention and validation constantly, and one guy isn't enough for them. They want EVERY guy's attention fixed on them, and you, her puppy dog, by her side while she has all the fun.
She will say that you "don't trust her" and "flirting is innocent", and " I don't mean anything by it."
But it's all bullsh*t.
Don't wait around to be devalued and invalidated, and at the mercy of a tactless, and cruel, delusional woman like this.

Sesar

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's Nothing Wrong wif Flirting.. It's all about making the Other Person Feel Good.. with no Attachment... but just for the Sake of FUN.

C'mon Share the LOVE......... Don't b a B*TCH hehehe

-SeS

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Some people mistake friendliness as flirting, too. Extroverted people really enjoy being around people and are very outgoing and friendly. More introverted people tend to view the normal friendliness of an extrovert as flirting even when it isn't flirting. You can tell real flirting by looking in a person's eyes...if their eyes look like they are trying to seduce you then they are flirting. If you don't see that in their eyes they are just a friendly person.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go thump a bible

ducaro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
oakraiderz2 said:
Go thump a bible
I should have mentioned this topic is exclusive to mature people (atleast 24 and above)

thanks kido!

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ducaro said:
I should have mentioned this topic is exclusive to mature people (atleast 24 and above)

thanks kido!

Alright wise guy...way to try to set some boundries. You dont understand why i said what i said...how is flirting "tacky" and done by "hollow", "shallow" people. What premise is that based on? Its called having fun, creating an energy in which you and who youre talking to can vibe from and so on. How do you attract girls and let them know youre interested? Sexual tension is one of the best tools. Without flirting everything would be bland and boring, probably kinda like you. Soooo....why are you on this site if youre that conservative??

Mature enough for ya big guy?

PS...
About the kido thing...when a "kido" understands more about social interaction than a "mature adult" i think someone needs to look at themselves a little more in depth.

ducaro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
oakraiderz2 said:
Alright wise guy...way to try to set some boundries. You dont understand why i said what i said...how is flirting "tacky" and done by "hollow", "shallow" people. What premise is that based on? Its called having fun, creating an energy in which you and who youre talking to can vibe from and so on. How do you attract girls and let them know youre interested? Sexual tension is one of the best tools. Without flirting everything would be bland and boring, probably kinda like you. Soooo....why are you on this site if youre that conservative??

Mature enough for ya big guy?

PS...
About the kido thing...when a "kido" understands more about social interaction than a "mature adult" i think someone needs to look at themselves a little more in depth.

See!

This is what I mean. why do you need to be intimidated and brain tickled to come up with a good argument? why couldn't you have conveyed all of this wisdom in the first post? what is with 'Go thump the bible'? what does blasphemy have to do with flirting!? These are the reasons why I had to call you a kido.

what would it have costed you to you to just respond to the topic, just like the others? (namely wyldfire and interceptor)

I am glad atleast you responded positively and even took time to answer the post for its worth. some people don't even do that!

anyway, peace. I am not here to argue.

we are all here to discuss and learn. If you don't, you burn.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
umm, excessive flirtation from a woman (especially if it's directed at many different men) is a sign of horishness. I think the point made by ducaro is a bit too extreme, tho. I can appreciate a girl who is able to emanate a healthy level of IOIs.

IamtheAlphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have never said anything like this before. But this is the worst post ever on this forum. It would have been better if you just put . for the subject and . for the body. Don't ever think anything like that ever again.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are all women who flirt low quality? Well, lets apply the standard to men as well. Are all men who flirt low quality?

I flirt with all women that I come into contact with. Does that make me low quality or does it make me high self-esteem? I choose to believe that it makes me just high self-esteem and wanting to have fun with my life.

Therefore, I think that women that flirt just like to have fun with their life. It's not bad.

We do it as well. I know that I sure as hell do.

comic_relief

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Call me old fashion
Call me stupid
Call me an AFC
Call me insecure

But

I would not like if my GF or my fvck buddy was flirting with other guys.

Now if a girl wants to flirt with me I am all for it.:p

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are all women who flirt low quality? Well, lets apply the standard to men as well.
you're usually a reasonable poster, comic, but that's really stupid logic. Women = Men?

Bizzaro

Don Juan
Reaction score
Obsidian said:
umm, excessive flirtation from a woman (especially if it's directed at many different men) is a sign of horishness. I think the point made by ducaro is a bit too extreme, tho. I can appreciate a girl who is able to emanate a healthy level of IOIs.

Agreed...agreed...

Ripper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
cyp6 said:
QUICK TIP: if your fairly attractive, and is in good shape.. not flirting is better than flirting.(if your a man)
Uh....because?

cyp6

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because men are men!

Ripper said:
Uh....because?
Women flirt because they cannot and will not ask for the date. MEN do not need to do this because we can... flirting is what women do... Before the date dont flirt... after during the date go ahead but not before.. if you like a girl go for the date... dont flirt and look for IOI... YES/OK is the biggest IOI there is.

I take no cridit for theory.... I wish i could remeber who, some one way smater than me.. anyway.. I can personally attest to it. that flirting if your a guy does not work!

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obsidian said:
you're usually a reasonable poster, comic, but that's really stupid logic. Women = Men?
lets not make a double standard here (I call BS on all double standards wherever I am).

Women are not equal to men in many respects, but in this I believe that this is the same.

Men, at least I do, flirt with women just as much as women flirt with men. I am personally, generally flirtious, its just in ingrained into my personality. It matters what they do after they flirt.

Men do the choosing, and women do the reaction. This is where it is different, but flirting in and of itself is not bad. It's stupid to think that it is.

For me, I do have a girlfriend and she knows that I am very flirty with other girls. She also knows that I won't do sh!t with them. If women can do that, than all the power to them.

flirting is a natural action by both men and women. It is usually acted upon to attract a mate, but I can use it for that purpose OR a weapon to get friends and other women.

comic_relief

PS: I suppose I am a bit different in the fact that I don't get very jealous at all. Unless they are disrespecting me, I will leave. If a woman feels the need, than I got another ten girls that will want to go out with me. I value my time.