Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Husband stays with wife during cancer treatment, she dumps him after to slut it up

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lance Armstrong did this to his first wife
I haven’t seen it so I have no idea how it’s actually portrayed, but there seems to be the possibility that what she did will be shown in a positive “empowering” light.

-Augustus-

Soldier King

Banned
Reaction score
Bodybuilding.com forum to complete mission.
please don't joke about cancer. It is not a joke.

For a story like that there's a story like this. Please if you're spiritual and like music you will really like this movie, it's called I still believe and it's getting released this Wednesday and globally on Friday, it's an INCREDIBLE date. It's about almost the opposite. The man, my favorite singer, a Christian Rock singer named Jeremy Camp, marry's his wife who he knows has cancer. It is incredible. The movie is really sad, but romantic, here is the trailer:

Im already asking a girl to come with me to see it, you should too. But warning, you will probably be the one to cry, not her.

Jeremy Camp is my favorite singer of all time and I'm 32. You might appreciate his music. Keep your head up and keep believing.

Trust me I won't tell you how I know, for every story like the one posted, there are so many great ones to make up for it, I know so many kind people visit their spouses in the cancer hospital when they didn't have to, with flowers or food, dressed nice just to make the other person happy. So never lose hope.