"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Husband stays with wife during cancer treatment, she dumps him after to slut it up

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2012
Messages
907
Reaction score
1,020

So, if this article is to be believed, the husband stays with her through chemo, double mastectomy, reconstructive surgery, etc. The cancer comes back and she dumps him to slvt it up.

-Augustus-
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2012
Messages
907
Reaction score
1,020
Lance Armstrong did this to his first wife
I haven’t seen it so I have no idea how it’s actually portrayed, but there seems to be the possibility that what she did will be shown in a positive “empowering” light.

-Augustus-
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Soldier King

Banned
Joined
Mar 8, 2020
Messages
155
Reaction score
46
Age
39
Location
Bodybuilding.com forum to complete mission.
please don't joke about cancer. It is not a joke.

For a story like that there's a story like this. Please if you're spiritual and like music you will really like this movie, it's called I still believe and it's getting released this Wednesday and globally on Friday, it's an INCREDIBLE date. It's about almost the opposite. The man, my favorite singer, a Christian Rock singer named Jeremy Camp, marry's his wife who he knows has cancer. It is incredible. The movie is really sad, but romantic, here is the trailer:

Im already asking a girl to come with me to see it, you should too. But warning, you will probably be the one to cry, not her.

Jeremy Camp is my favorite singer of all time and I'm 32. You might appreciate his music. Keep your head up and keep believing.

Trust me I won't tell you how I know, for every story like the one posted, there are so many great ones to make up for it, I know so many kind people visit their spouses in the cancer hospital when they didn't have to, with flowers or food, dressed nice just to make the other person happy. So never lose hope.
 
Top