“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Husband lets fat wife date other men: "My confidence has gone through the roof"

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,705
Reaction score
5,132

my opinion: A butterball like this should not have success in dating. :down:
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2011
Messages
1,022
Reaction score
896
Wow, amazing, you mean there are random guys out there who will stick it in anything that's willing to have something stuck in it? Never saw that one coming. And the husband wants to pawn her off to distract her so he can date and not get taken to the cleaners for half his stuff? Again, never saw that one coming.

Hmmm..... I wonder if her self esteem starting taking a hit after she quit on her marriage. I wonder if it was years and years since she had shown her husband any real attention and guess what, he cheated. He finally get frustrated enough that he found some other interested women that showed him attention. Now Godzilla here takes that as a get out of jail free card and proceeds to simply blow every guy she can get her lips on.

I wonder who the real problem is in this situation?
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
She's selfish as fvck and has probably always been, I straight up hate people like that. They just take and never give. I'm an atheist, but sometimes I wish hell was real just so these people would be sent there.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,758
Reaction score
9,963
my opinion: A butterball like this should not have success in dating. :down:
But she's confident! Confidence is sexy, that's why she's getting so many men. That's all you need to make you attractive, confidence!
That's what everyone is looking for, confidence! :rolleyes:
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
But she's confident! Confidence is sexy, that's why she's getting so many men. That's all you need to make you attractive, confidence!
That's what everyone is looking for, confidence! :rolleyes:
Do what shes doing and you too will have it. The difference btw men and women is even a whale like this can propose head or sex and over half of men will take it. It means nothing. Wjy dp they get so excited about something thats all around them. Qnd most of these men wouldnt date her or be her man. Theyd just fvck.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
No need 2 be upset guys.

Its all good.

At least the losers can get some @ss and the fatties get some warm d1ck.

Or you rather hv an incel rebellion?
 
Top