Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Hurricane Lesson

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
688
Reaction score
0
I live in the Central Florida area. Thanks to hurricane Charley (a$$hole) and Frances (b$tch), I've learned that being cool, calm and collected will benefit you in ALL areas of life. I've personally seen how wasteful it is to let your emotions control you. Being nervous, anxious, scared are all natural reactions, but they are 'useless'. Keep these emotions under control when trying to talk to women and I promise you'll do much better.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2004
Messages
600
Reaction score
0
Age
40
wow... i totally disagree. these emotions are VERY important. understanding your emotions is critical, then learning to accept them. If you don't and hide emotions or don't pay attention to them your ****ed and bad things can happen to you.

It's like if you were hungry and you decided to ignore hunger.

Rather learn what hunger means, and it means your body craves food... so eat.
 

Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2003
Messages
914
Reaction score
17
Age
40
Location
Louisiana
You mean I shouldn't be nervous when I'm talking to a girl ? No way!:rolleyes:
 

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
688
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by CapiCrimini
wow... i totally disagree. these emotions are VERY important. understanding your emotions is critical, then learning to accept them. If you don't and hide emotions or don't pay attention to them your ****ed and bad things can happen to you.

It's like if you were hungry and you decided to ignore hunger.

Rather learn what hunger means, and it means your body craves food... so eat.
I didn't say ignore them, I said...

how wasteful it is to let your emotions control you. Being nervous, anxious, scared are all natural reactions, but they are 'useless'. Keep these emotions under control
 

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
688
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Duke
You mean I shouldn't be nervous when I'm talking to a girl ? No way!:rolleyes:
You're pretty quick there Duke, nothing gets by you huh, lol.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2004
Messages
600
Reaction score
0
Age
40
how wasteful it is to let your emotions control you. Being nervous, anxious, scared are all natural reactions, but they are 'useless'. Keep these emotions under control
Useless meaning of no use... i do agree with you. A nice post but it can be mispercieved.

IF feelings are "useless" then they are of no use. Rather feelings are very useful as long as you understand thema nd are able to constrol them.

Books are useless if you cannot read. But once you can those "useless" things can become very valuable.

You might want to also look into WANTS and NEEDS.
 

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
688
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by CapiCrimini
Rather feelings are very useful as long as you understand thema nd are able to constrol them.
You mean what I know... :D
 
Top