"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Humor in attending a family funeral.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
So today, I attend an out-of-town funeral. It’s my Uncle. He had a good life.

While at the service, I noticed a lot of hot attendees. I would think to myself… wow, she looks good, and then I’m like… Wait a minute we could be related somehow and I don’t know it.

Anyway I thought it was kind of humorous and thought I would share.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
2,738
Age
52
I attended a funeral for an Emergency Room Physician friend who died unexpectedly. The nurses who attended were rather attractive and one of them told me to meet her at a bar downtown after the celebration of life. I followed her to the highway, she turned right, I turned left. I just thought it was bit morbid...
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
I remember a movie - I think it was "All of Me" (Steve Martin & Lili Tomlin) - in which this older gentleman was explaining how his macking widows at funerals was so successful that when he would hear about a funeral he could attend, he would get a hard-on. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
 
Top