"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Humor = Confidence

BigDon

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 26, 2000
Messages
76
Reaction score
3
Location
Chicago, IL 60605
The question I always come across on this board from the new guys is along the lines of "I don't know what to talk about when I'm with her!" The key is to use humor and let it play itself out.
Last night I met up with this honey for dinner and it was exactly like that - but I just am so confident about things that it never crosses my mind that I will run out of topics. But a sense of humor is very appealing to women - and once you get her laughing it is SO EASY to turn the discussion into whatver direction you like - I personally prefer sex. : ) And the way I use humor is to poke fun at who I'm with - talking about the tattoo she told me about on her ass, asking her where the back door is so I can sneak out, etc. All in good fun and it keeps everyone loose. So a few lame jokes last night and the next thing I know she is grabbing my knee and we are making out during the cab ride home.
Think about a situation where you met a woman for the first time and you could tell there was no chemistry. Maybe when you saw her from across that room you really wanted to meet her, but once you appraoched and picked up on her disinterest, then you became disinterested and wanted nothing more to do with her. SAME EXACT THING! Attitudes are contagious! If you are having fun, so will she!
Humor, above all, is a sign of confidence. Like any entertainer, you put yourself on the line - not everything you say will be found funny, but you are taking a risk...showing confidence.
So there ya have it. And if you don't think you are "funny" enough to pull this off, remember...it's a state of mind. Have the confidence and mindset to think you are witty and entertaining and she will, too.

TCB
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Ryan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 26, 2000
Messages
926
Reaction score
28
Location
Canada in the house!!!!
see! this ^^^^^guy^^^^^^ is a true "Master Don Juan".....I learnt SO much from him.

------------------
~R*Y*A*N~

"I have run out of ways to fail; now I can only succeed!!!"
 

PENZILLA

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 26, 2000
Messages
112
Reaction score
0
Location
Houston, TX, USA
As always bro, "YOU THA MAN!!!".

-PENZILLA
 

pikachu

New Member
Joined
May 7, 2000
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Thankz bro!

----------------->
Originally posted by BigDon:

The question I always come across on this board from the new guys is along the lines of "I don't know what to talk about when I'm with her!" The key is to use humor and let it play itself out.
Last night I met up with this honey for dinner and it was exactly like that - but I just am so confident about things that it never crosses my mind that I will run out of topics. But a sense of humor is very appealing to women - and once you get her laughing it is SO EASY to turn the discussion into whatver direction you like - I personally prefer sex. : ) And the way I use humor is to poke fun at who I'm with - talking about the tattoo she told me about on her ass, asking her where the back door is so I can sneak out, etc. All in good fun and it keeps everyone loose. So a few lame jokes last night and the next thing I know she is grabbing my knee and we are making out during the cab ride home.
Think about a situation where you met a woman for the first time and you could tell there was no chemistry. Maybe when you saw her from across that room you really wanted to meet her, but once you appraoched and picked up on her disinterest, then you became disinterested and wanted nothing more to do with her. SAME EXACT THING! Attitudes are contagious! If you are having fun, so will she!
Humor, above all, is a sign of confidence. Like any entertainer, you put yourself on the line - not everything you say will be found funny, but you are taking a risk...showing confidence.
So there ya have it. And if you don't think you are "funny" enough to pull this off, remember...it's a state of mind. Have the confidence and mindset to think you are witty and entertaining and she will, too.

TCB
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Sgt. Ray

Don Juan
Joined
May 19, 2001
Messages
123
Reaction score
3
Location
Nampa, ID, USA
Good post.

The authors of "How to Succeed with Women" mention just how scared women are that any guy is a potential psycho. A sense of humor helps to alleviate those fears.

Humor means you are comfortable, and if you are at ease with yourself, then she wil feel similarly.
 

Boy83

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 7, 2000
Messages
49
Reaction score
1
Location
Finland
The thing that makes me mad is when someone says that "they've found the ultimate key on attracting women" and says it's humor. Only a few people are funny all of the time and make up funny things whenever they want to. So we got the secret, you have to be funny! well that's so easy isn't it????
I've got another secret to you all, be Brad Pitt! simple! all you have to do is Brad Pit and you'll have women all over you! go and try it out.. you'll thank me later.
 

Gaming111

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2001
Messages
729
Reaction score
0
Top.

Boy83: (Yes I know this was posted 3 months ago, but I'm answering anyway). Being funny is a helluva lot easier than being Brad Pitt (name change forms are such a pain, y'know?) There are a few good posts on this, check out mine in the DJ bible (I'm so proud.)


------------------
Please remember to use the "SEARCH" function in this forum on the topic you have questions about before asking, because it most likely has been answered already! Thank you.

The DJ Bible http://www.sosuave.com/ubb/Forum6/HTML/000512.html
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2000
Messages
2,582
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
Montreal
Originally posted by Ryan
see! this ^^^^^guy^^^^^^ is a true "Master Don Juan".....I learnt SO much from him.

------------------
~R*Y*A*N~

"I have run out of ways to fail; now I can only succeed!!!"

Too bad he ain't here no more
 
Joined
Apr 21, 2008
Messages
126
Reaction score
2
Location
The armpit of Southern USA
I don't find this humor thing very funny, funny man.
 
Top