Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Humbling women is a necessity, how to tame the Alpha Widow

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you can get one, then yes. If not, you're gonna have to find something close. It generally doesn't take long for a woman to find her alpha-male.
I see. I’m married but was asking out of curiosity for what men should do.

Last edited:

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see. I’m married but was asking out of curiosity for what men should do.
If a man wants to settle down, he should get a woman who doesn't have her mind on some guy who fvcked her brains out and then dropped her like a hot potato. Her mind should be on him.

It's a world of difference when you have a woman who would be alpha-widowed should you leave.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am all for qualifying women, but at some age all of the green light women are going to be taken and you are going to have to work with yellow lights. Now, I went ahead and asked my single hopeless romantic female friends about their haunting alpha widows and the results were disturbing. Bottomline, these girls not only just received sex but wined, dined, courted, and made love to by outlier high value men. In worst case scenario, she might have had a kid with this men. Basically, these guys used these girls as substitute girlfriends/wives in place of their wives or baby mommas. This notion that these men are just pumping and dumping women below them is a complete lie. No wonder women are delusional because they can go and live this fantasy for a few months or even years and then have issues adjusting to men within their smv level after the dream is over.

What can you do about it? Well, we are not Nagato Uzumaki where we can just internally communicate with these men and command them not to poison the water, but we can humble these women. The best strategy for a man in this situation is to have a strong masculine frame combined with a I am not scared of walking away if you misbehave trait. However, there is a chance that she might let you walk which is completely fine and beneficial to you in the long run though. I know this sounds like advice from captain obvious, but most men are not doing this. They luck up in the dating stage with some girl that loves bomb them and they try and apply a feminine frame with a masculine frame title when the relationship begins to show serious cracks.

With that said, this is all within reason! For example, a 4 smv guy is not going to humble a 6-9 smv woman unless there are external factors at play.
Why would you bother? Hotter girls are turning 18, 19, 20, 21 everyday.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a man wants to settle down, he should get a woman who doesn't have her mind on some guy who fvcked her brains out and then dropped her like a hot potato. Her mind should be on him.

It's a world of difference when you have a woman who would be alpha-widowed should you leave.
This! ^^^

What pisses me off is that we got infield and receipts before. We now got boomer pods and zero receipts. It's currently the worst iteration on game. Coincides with the dumpster fire that is modern dating.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This! ^^^

What pisses me off is that we got infield and receipts before. We now got boomer pods and zero receipts. It's currently the worst iteration on game. Coincides with the dumpster fire that is modern dating.
Why don’t you start by writing some field reports? I’ll wait.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All men want is a hot maid under 30 who doesn’t speak much English and f’s their brains out.