Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Humbling women is a necessity, how to tame the Alpha Widow

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am all for qualifying women, but at some age all of the green light women are going to be taken and you are going to have to work with yellow lights. Now, I went ahead and asked my single hopeless romantic female friends about their haunting alpha widows and the results were disturbing. Bottomline, these girls not only just received sex but wined, dined, courted, and made love to by outlier high value men. In worst case scenario, she might have had a kid with this men. Basically, these guys used these girls as substitute girlfriends/wives in place of their wives or baby mommas. This notion that these men are just pumping and dumping women below them is a complete lie. No wonder women are delusional because they can go and live this fantasy for a few months or even years and then have issues adjusting to men within their smv level after the dream is over.

What can you do about it? Well, we are not Nagato Uzumaki where we can just internally communicate with these men and command them not to poison the water, but we can humble these women. The best strategy for a man in this situation is to have a strong masculine frame combined with a I am not scared of walking away if you misbehave trait. However, there is a chance that she might let you walk which is completely fine and beneficial to you in the long run though. I know this sounds like advice from captain obvious, but most men are not doing this. They luck up in the dating stage with some girl that loves bomb them and they try and apply a feminine frame with a masculine frame title when the relationship begins to show serious cracks.

With that said, this is all within reason! For example, a 4 smv guy is not going to humble a 6-9 smv woman unless there are external factors at play.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been that guy with a strong masculine frame that has told several either start acting right or hit the road. I usually had to end it, as my internal peace was at stake.

Its years later when their looks begin to fade(late 40's-early 50's), they aren't getting the attention they once got, that they actually start developing some self-awareness and insight into their demise. How do I know this, because I've had those conversations. By then a high value male has no use for these girls.

Its going to take a major shift in male society's mindset to change anything. Men need to require more. We've gotten to the point now where women with high partner counts are accepted for relationship material.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you’re 40/50 as a man and coming around to the idea of establishing a real relationship with a woman that could potentially be a life commitment and a family….. you’re not the shiniest pot of gold at the end of her fairytale either sir

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In regard to the mature Djs chipping in, it has gotten to the point that women after college are carrying as much mental baggage and skeletons as a plus 40-year-old woman. An alpha widowed young twenty-year-old with a 50 plus lay count can be considered normal in some places.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Still no reason to become fatalistic.

This isn't a race. And competition is in the mind.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All you need is one woman. One.

Not The One but one. One who is suitable for your purposes. How do you find that one?

You figure out your purposes and find a woman who fits into that picture.

Unless you, like the Dutchman, find that your purposes are better aligned to more than one, lol.

My point is that your aim as a man ought to be predetermined. After that you are screening for a girl who you find attractive who suits your aim, or purpose.

Too many men flail around (even men who are good with women) wasting time because of a failure to define his own purpose.

Mertz09

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All you need is one woman. One.

Not The One but one. One who is suitable for your purposes. How do you find that one?

You figure out your purposes and find a woman who fits into that picture.

Unless you, like the Dutchman, find that your purposes are better aligned to more than one, lol.

My point is that your aim as a man ought to be predetermined. After that you are screening for a girl who you find attractive who suits your aim, or purpose.
Too many men flail around (even men who are good with women) wasting time because of a failure to define his own purpose.

True! This can also apply to some of Life in general. Know yourself and what your goals are. Then go and work to achieve them.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just never met a woman who combines all my requirements in a single individual, but then again, I'm not really looking because it's not a priority in my life.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iam saying nothing new: but I think that OLD brought us hypergamy on steriods. Especially the man who wants long term relationships will suffer from this. And lets be real: the crazier the dating game gets the MORE men are longing for the " old fashioned ltr's like the grandparents "

Any woman around 35 for example might've been using OLD the passed 15 years. You're not gonna convince such a woman to "date down" ,as long as SOMEWHERE on planet earth a Chad can selll her a dream.

I agree it's best to let such a woman walk.

The best way to counter this is by as you say: having a high(er) standard and being willing to let go of sometimes good looking women. The energy time and money it takes to contain a alpha widow is not worth it.

The irony is that now almost EVERYONE spends their prime being a sidepiece; the bottom 80% dude spends his prime chasing Stacy, meanwhile Stacy is chasing a Chad or Tyrone and functions as his sidepiece.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nownow....... we gonna get you redpilled after all.

Humble them, make them believe/know you are the best that they can get.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
at some age all of the green light women are going to be taken and you are going to have to work with yellow lights.
Most women out there are already "yellow lights".

Women are like post-it notes. The more you peel them and try to re-stick them to other men, the less likely they are to stick. Try and wife one up and she's going to fall off and disappear under the furniture. The only one worth keeping for the rest of your life is the one who would become an alpha-widow if you were to leave her. She is a new, fresh post-it note that won't fall under the furniture and get covered in 5hit and pubes.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are like post-it notes. The more you peel them and try to re-stick them to other men, the less likely they are to stick. Try and wife one up and she's going to fall off and disappear under the furniture.
Carry a roll of cellotape.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women out there are already "yellow lights".

Women are like post-it notes. The more you peel them and try to re-stick them to other men, the less likely they are to stick. Try and wife one up and she's going to fall off and disappear under the furniture. The only one worth keeping for the rest of your life is the one who would become an alpha-widow if you were to leave her. She is a new, fresh post-it note that won't fall under the furniture and get covered in 5hit and pubes.
A Virgin?

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The irony is that now almost EVERYONE spends their prime being a sidepiece; the bottom 80% dude spends his prime chasing Stacy, meanwhile Stacy is chasing a Chad or Tyrone and functions as his sidepiece.
this needs its own topic. Too many men think the Stacy is the only type of woman out there and cater their whole attraction methods to get her. However, Stacy either wants a Chad or Golden Retriever guy, not some fake wanna be Chad.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you have a suggested recourse?
I cannot give a straight answer to that because this requires someone to be in a natural and healthy state of mind.

1). Develop yourself, get a body fat/muscle look that you are comfortable with, pursue your hobbies. Find a hairstyle and wardrobe that you like and are comfortable with. In essence, be yourself, improve yourself, and make a brand out of yourself.

2). Talk to women like they are human beings and drop the toxic paranoia fed to you by people like Fresh and Fit

3). You have always attracted a certain type of woman, but you never realized it because your low smv self only attracted uggos and you were brainwashed on Stacy. After point 1 is fixed, you will start attracting hotter women that find your type attractive.

TLDR: Every guy has a market of women that want him, the guys that succeed understand this and appeal to those women. The guys that fail do not and try to sell cheeseburgers to vegans or veganism to steak lovers.