Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Human erect penis size has increased almost 25% in the last 80 years

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Interesting study done...apparently flaccid and stretched lengths did not change, only erect lengths.

Scientists postulating that the influx of chemicals that influence hormones or the added hormones to the environment/food supply has caused the changes.

Average erect penis length has gone from 4.8 inches to 6 inches now and is increasing at an ever faster rate over that timeframe.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Frankly this study would need to be normalized in so many ways it’s almost impossible to get good data.

Here’s just one issue with it: In 1942 chances are the medical community focused on European decent males, which we know on average are of leaser length than many non-white and non-Asian groups of men. More recent data depicting larger penises would necessarily include a wider range of ethnicities in the study. That issue ALONE is enough to toss this one out the window.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Frankly this study would need to be normalized in so many ways it’s almost impossible to get good data.

Here’s just one issue with it: In 1942 chances are the medical community focused on European decent males, which we know on average are of leaser length than many non-white and non-Asian groups of men. More recent data depicting larger penises would necessarily include a wider range of ethnicities in the study. That issue ALONE is enough to toss this one out the window.
The Asians with smaller packages would balance out the other groups with larger ones tho most likely.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Average erect penis length has gone from 4.8 inches to 6 inches now and is increasing at an ever faster rate over that timeframe.
I understand some gay scientists 'studying' erections, but what is your fascination with penis sizes?

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand some gay scientists 'studying' erections, but what is your fascination with penis sizes?
Some men are obsessed with comparing their size to others

I had two friends who would try and bring the topic up at any opportunity they could , when they were younger they would get their d1cks out at any opportunity too

they've grown up a bit as they've gotten into their 30's but for a long time it was weird , really weird

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My theory is men who are above average want a lot of recognition for it , often women they encounter either won't really care or won't give it because its not a woman's job to reassure you about your penis size

You will have the fetish size queens who enjoy being " destroyed " but these will be far and few between

When i've been penetrating women they often ask me " does my pu$$y feel nice for you ? " and that's correct because it's a submissive feminine frame , she's asking me if she's pleasing me because she wants me to c*um in her

You flip that around a man asking a woman " does my d1ck feel good" is weak and needy like you need reassurance you're doing a good job it wrecks the polarity:rofl:

So the only group left for these guys who want recognition for their d1ck size is other men who want to compete and measure with them

Which again is very fvcking weird and borderline insecure, you can guarantee the same types of men will put ridiculously loud exhausts on crappy cars for attention

Any man who talks a lot about his own d1ck and other d1cks is weak in my eyes