"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Huggy Girl

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
WA State
This girl I met a week or so ago keeps huging me for along time and sat on my lap and calls me alot, and I call her back.. I would take it as she likes me but I have seen her hug other guys quickly. Whats with her is she just friendly or what. My female friend said to ask her indirectly if she likes me.. My dumbass friend called her and told her i do and he wants to talk to her about it but she wont be back to check her answering machine fora few days becuase it wasnt on her cell but yeah..

what do I do argh.. I mighta posted this a few days ago I dont even remember I couldnt find that i did.. thanks
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Heizen

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2004
Messages
422
Reaction score
0
Location
Vienna, VA
I always shy away from trying to get with these girls; since its hard for me at least to gauge their actions.

If anything, since you have her number, ask her how she would feel if just you and her did something over the weekend, and play it by ear once you go out.
 

NRM

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
563
Reaction score
0
Consider this. Would you be okay with her continually hugging these guys if you two were dating? Even if you were, she'd be getting her way too much and she'd feel like she could do whatever she wanted. Not the type of girl you want.

Also, I think your friend is trying to get with her and trying to ruin your chances by exposing you then following up by playing middle man and having close talks with her. It's been done.

Just let it go where it goes, potentially, I don't think it's worth it at all. And since your friend has exposed you, you've lost all mystery and challenge. You need to have talks with your friends and keep them in check, they need to understand the game before you even talk to them about this kinda stuff. That was just plain impolite and rude and if that happened in my group, we'd be wailing on him. Just a thought.
 

bogman2121

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 21, 2003
Messages
159
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Originally posted by wh01987
This girl I met a week or so ago keeps huging me for along time and sat on my lap and calls me alot, and I call her back.. I would take it as she likes me but I have seen her hug other guys quickly. Whats with her is she just friendly or what. My female friend said to ask her indirectly if she likes me.. My dumbass friend called her and told her i do and he wants to talk to her about it but she wont be back to check her answering machine fora few days becuase it wasnt on her cell but yeah..

what do I do argh.. I mighta posted this a few days ago I dont even remember I couldnt find that i did.. thanks
shes friendly stop being retarded
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top