Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Hugging

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 30, 2004
Messages
727
Reaction score
4
Location
England
Why hello everyone, this is my first post here on this forum (but you knew that, because you haven't seen me before...).

Anyway, onto whatever crap I want to get out today. The subject of: hugging.

For the last few months, whenever I have been in this situation:

1) With a female friend, who I am NOT going out with, but she does have an interest in me, though not necessarily a high one,
2) introduces me to a friend of hers (female, of course), I will hug her BEFORE saying hi, hello, how are you, etc.

A hug is a hug, I don't bother analysing the length or "type" of a hug - there really isn't much point, at least to me. It is the action that matters more than the execution here.

Also, keep the conversation as short as possible. You will meet the friend again more than likely. Don't tell her too much. Keep it SHORT - she will think about you then.

I do this because:

1) It shows CONFIDENCE. I am saying, effectively, "I am physically attractive to you, and you will want to hug me".
2) Confidence is a GOOD THING!
3) Keeping the conversation short also brings MYSTERY into it.
4) Mystery is a good thing!

The last time I did this was with a friend of a girl I met on the bus. My friend has to get two buses to work to get into town then to a business park. Her friend had to get the same second bus.

Needless to say, when I went past that bus stop and saw her friend, I hugged her. I kept the conversation down to "...and your name is", introduced myself, then left. I had other opportunities on other days to attempt a number close, and so didn't. Also, it keeps up the mystery.

On the bus home that evening her friend said "She really likes you by the way".

Result.

Any thoughts on this method? It has never failed me yet. It also shows the importance of "birds of a feather, flock together" - so even if she has a bloke already (of course I do feel guilty denying myself to her, but it can' be helped), she will have FRIENDS.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

DiSt0rTi0n_07

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2004
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
That's an interesting method... I'm gonna have to give er a go.

Anybody had success with this? Go on, SHARE!
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
I never hug girls that I consider potentials.
 

Belgium_Freak

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 8, 2004
Messages
85
Reaction score
0
hugging ? It must be an american thing because as an european, i never saw guys hugging girls, it's always a kiss on the cheek however, i think a hug would be waaay better!
 

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 30, 2004
Messages
727
Reaction score
4
Location
England
I'm from the UK, by the way, NOT America.

Glad I got some replies actually.

I'd prefer critical posts though...

GO ON! Slag me off:D
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Raptured Phoenix

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 19, 2004
Messages
190
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
Asheville, NC, USA
I'm not sure what you mean? But I know if you randomly came up to someone and tried hugging them before telling them who you are you would get maced.

You: *comes within a foot, spreads his arms*
Chick: *knees you in crotch, sprays pepper spray in your face, screams "rape! rape!"*
 

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
lol, I know a guy who can pull all this stuff off. He picks them up, plays around with them, hugs them etc and it ALL comes off absolutely natural.

Not to mention, it works him wonders with the ladies. But this definately aint my style. A kiss on the cheek is much more suitable for my game.
 

comote

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 12, 2001
Messages
854
Reaction score
2
Dude the huigging is great but why stop there it is custumary in europe to greet friends with a kiss on the cheek or even two.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Gold Heart

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 13, 2003
Messages
333
Reaction score
3
Location
where everyone seems to need social acceptance in
Hugging, kissing on the cheek, etc. is a way of saying hi. It's the same way you give your guy friends high fives and daps, you give girls a kiss on the cheek and a hug.

Other than the hug, I agree with you on everything else. The only time it's different is when the girl practically jumps on you. Either she is just flirty or she's into you.
 
Top