Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hugging

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why hello everyone, this is my first post here on this forum (but you knew that, because you haven't seen me before...).

Anyway, onto whatever crap I want to get out today. The subject of: hugging.

For the last few months, whenever I have been in this situation:

1) With a female friend, who I am NOT going out with, but she does have an interest in me, though not necessarily a high one,
2) introduces me to a friend of hers (female, of course), I will hug her BEFORE saying hi, hello, how are you, etc.

A hug is a hug, I don't bother analysing the length or "type" of a hug - there really isn't much point, at least to me. It is the action that matters more than the execution here.

Also, keep the conversation as short as possible. You will meet the friend again more than likely. Don't tell her too much. Keep it SHORT - she will think about you then.

I do this because:

1) It shows CONFIDENCE. I am saying, effectively, "I am physically attractive to you, and you will want to hug me".
2) Confidence is a GOOD THING!
3) Keeping the conversation short also brings MYSTERY into it.
4) Mystery is a good thing!

The last time I did this was with a friend of a girl I met on the bus. My friend has to get two buses to work to get into town then to a business park. Her friend had to get the same second bus.

Needless to say, when I went past that bus stop and saw her friend, I hugged her. I kept the conversation down to "...and your name is", introduced myself, then left. I had other opportunities on other days to attempt a number close, and so didn't. Also, it keeps up the mystery.

On the bus home that evening her friend said "She really likes you by the way".

Result.

Any thoughts on this method? It has never failed me yet. It also shows the importance of "birds of a feather, flock together" - so even if she has a bloke already (of course I do feel guilty denying myself to her, but it can' be helped), she will have FRIENDS.

DiSt0rTi0n_07

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's an interesting method... I'm gonna have to give er a go.

Anybody had success with this? Go on, SHARE!

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never hug girls that I consider potentials.

Belgium_Freak

Don Juan
Reaction score
hugging ? It must be an american thing because as an european, i never saw guys hugging girls, it's always a kiss on the cheek however, i think a hug would be waaay better!

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm from the UK, by the way, NOT America.

Glad I got some replies actually.

I'd prefer critical posts though...

GO ON! Slag me off:D

Raptured Phoenix

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure what you mean? But I know if you randomly came up to someone and tried hugging them before telling them who you are you would get maced.

You: *comes within a foot, spreads his arms*
Chick: *knees you in crotch, sprays pepper spray in your face, screams "rape! rape!"*

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, I know a guy who can pull all this stuff off. He picks them up, plays around with them, hugs them etc and it ALL comes off absolutely natural.

Not to mention, it works him wonders with the ladies. But this definately aint my style. A kiss on the cheek is much more suitable for my game.

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude the huigging is great but why stop there it is custumary in europe to greet friends with a kiss on the cheek or even two.

Gold Heart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
where everyone seems to need social acceptance in
Hugging, kissing on the cheek, etc. is a way of saying hi. It's the same way you give your guy friends high fives and daps, you give girls a kiss on the cheek and a hug.

Other than the hug, I agree with you on everything else. The only time it's different is when the girl practically jumps on you. Either she is just flirty or she's into you.