Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Huge protests scheduled in NYC and other major cities - Eric Garner

Status
Not open for further replies.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score

DJ Logic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:
However, they go a little bit harder on us. When was the last time the cops brutalized a white person that wasn't a Latino?
Yes, that is true. Blacks get profiled more though in my experience cops are generally d*cks to everyone who does not appear to be wealthy.

The reason we do go after people of color is not because we are personally racist, heck so much of the force is multicultural now, so that's just BS! The real reason is because we are coerced into doing so. Failure to comply with the Stop & Frisk campaign, infamous for its targeting of colored folk, were met with reprimand. You come in with consistently low numbers and they send you to the sh*tiest post and f*ck around with your hours until you fall into line. You become ostracized by management and peers to the point where your professional life becomes miserable. And if you even think about speaking out about any of this, your career is done and you should fear for your personal safety.

People want to target cops but we're just pawns in the game. This is a top-down problem.

Maximus Rex said:
I thought the NYPD training was the best in the world.
LMAO! Maybe it was true 15-20 years ago but I can assure you this department produces one of the most aggressive breed of cop in the country. It doesn't matter if you are robbing an old lady or smoking a joint, you will be taken down with the same ferocity. It's all a part of the "quality of life" crackdown started by Rudy Giuliani, another huge f*cking douchebag.

Maximus Rex said:
The police shouldn't f*ck with snitches. Do better police work.
The brunt of police work involves building relationships with the community - when they trust you they become your eyes and ears, and this can mean the difference between no leads and blowing a case wide open. You can't do this job in a vacuum - you need the people. When cops forget this vital fact they are no longer serving or protecting those that really need it.

Maximus Rex said:
They're not quotas, they're production numbers.
LOL - production numbers are for after the fact. If they tell you to reach certain numbers beforehand 'or else', guess what? It's a f*ckin quota, and an enforced one at that.

Maximus Rex said:
Did you transfer to Metro North or the PBA.
I moved to Pennsylvania. Still get some gigs in the city but mostly I am your run of the mill mall cop. Pay is not the best but benefits/hours are better and it's easy street here compared to NYC.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can just say i'm 31, I've probably had to deal with the police.. 6-8 times in my live from various pull overs and other random crap and I've never had a problem.

I don't have a problem.. let me rephrase, I have a problem, but I can't really blame the officers in the video, because you have to respect authority. IT's the lack of respect that puts these Michael Browns and Eric Gardner in the situation. A man saying yes sir to a cop has never gotten killed lol. If I tell a cop that what he is doing is bull**** and refuse to get handcuffed ther's a good chance i'm gonna get my ass whipped.

I remember what, I was 24 at the time so 7 years ago I had a girl that i had just broke up with throw a vase at my head and was threatening to throw another one at me and I called the police. My dog bit the living **** out of her and the cops came, and I admit I was kinda nervous. this girl was a classic next door neighbor looking white girl and I'm a 24 year old black guy with blood all over him, and yet I had no problem out of the cops. They told her crazy ass to GTFO lol

I don't have a problem with cops. But I respect cops. I don't actually respect cops lol but I'm respectful of cops.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
I can just say i'm 31, I've probably had to deal with the police.. 6-8 times in my live from various pull overs and other random crap and I've never had a problem.

I don't have a problem.. let me rephrase, I have a problem, but I can't really blame the officers in the video, because you have to respect authority. IT's the lack of respect that puts these Michael Browns and Eric Gardner in the situation. A man saying yes sir to a cop has never gotten killed lol. If I tell a cop that what he is doing is bull**** and refuse to get handcuffed ther's a good chance i'm gonna get my ass whipped.

I remember what, I was 24 at the time so 7 years ago I had a girl that i had just broke up with throw a vase at my head and was threatening to throw another one at me and I called the police. My dog bit the living **** out of her and the cops came, and I admit I was kinda nervous. this girl was a classic next door neighbor looking white girl and I'm a 24 year old black guy with blood all over him, and yet I had no problem out of the cops. They told her crazy ass to GTFO lol

I don't have a problem with cops. But I respect cops. I don't actually respect cops lol but I'm respectful of cops.
My response to the bold.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6b1QLR5LfjE

If a guy with his hands on the hood of the car, standing calmly and non-threatening, can just be tazed like that without reason....whats that tell you? You can find numerous more videos like that online.

So no, simply saying yes sir wont save anyone from a d!ck cop whos having a bad day.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.startribune.com/local/minneapolis/87417462.html

The guy got $75,000 plus legal expenses. So that's an example of the system working. If the guy had just vandalized a police car, I could see why the cop was so mad. That doesn't make what he did ok, but there are two sides to every story.

Is there anyone here who wouldn't take a taser for $75K? I know I would.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
http://www.startribune.com/local/minneapolis/87417462.html

The guy got $75,000 plus legal expenses. So that's an example of the system working. If the guy had just vandalized a police car, I could see why the cop was so mad. That doesn't make what he did ok, but there are two sides to every story.

Is there anyone here who wouldn't take a taser for $75K? I know I would.
Its not about the money, its about the pattern of police abuse in this country. Yeah the system worked in this case, but in many cases the system protects the cops. That said, my reason for posting that video was to highlight that some officers will abuse citizens who are compliant.

No need for that "2 sides to every story" bit. If there was a valid reason for that officer doing what he did....if there was even a tiny shred of fault that could be placed on the tazed citizen for pissing off the officer...we know damn well the courts would have found the officers actions lawful and wouldn't have fired him. We've seen officers keep their jobs for doing much worse.

If you decide to read up even more on that case, youll see that officer had no reason to do what he did. In this case there's only one factual side. And its the side that got that citizen some justice.

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had it been a white person who resisted he would've been choke-holded as well. For all the people running around yelling don't shoot, or don't choke, it can't be stressed enough....don't resist.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YawataNoKami said:
Had it been a white person who resisted he would've been choke-holded as well. For all the people running around yelling don't shoot, or don't choke, it can't be stressed enough....don't resist.
What resistance? The man was frustrated, but was non violent, had his hands up, and was jumped. People are not just pissed about this happening consistently to minorities...but to all American citizens. Kelly Thomas (white guy) has been trending on social media lately because his story is a parallel (cops killing someone on video and getting off with no consequences)

There's a reason why the journalists and legal analysts on Fox, CNN, MSNBC, and all other major media outlets journalists see this Garner situation as being wrong. When you have basically all of them in agreement that the NYPD and the courts fvked up, there's really nothing to be gained from wrongfully blaming the dead guy.

Police need to be accountable this time. Especially a police force with the record that the NYPD has.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Its not about the money, its about the pattern of police abuse in this country. Yeah the system worked in this case, but in many cases the system protects the cops. That said, my reason for posting that video was to highlight that some officers will abuse citizens who are compliant.
You libs need to start using facts to help your agendas. I'm sure there are police that over-step their bounds, resulting in these type videos. But those are the few and far between exceptions. I'd bet my house that the odds are MUCH higher that you will become a victim of violent crime at the hands of an 'urban youth' than being victimized by a cop.

Liberals: Making rules based on exceptions since 1960. Emotional men like yourself are drawn to the liberal party. Emotional men need an enemy. They have to feel something. No wonder you support gays. You are weak.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Never forget that 1/3 of Americans supported the British. What bugs me about this case isnt so much that people can come to different conclusions about it, its the knee jerk reactions to defend something that should NEVER happen in a free society.
A lot of Americans are just blind and ignorant. Or they simply don't care much about real rights until the police state comes down on them.

I think this moment in history is gonna be a turning point in how the cops and courts behave. This will be something we look back on in our old age as a revolution. Its not going away.

Right now the schedule NYC march for this weekend has over 30k confirmed protestors just on facebook. Between all the social media exposure this march is getting across sites, I can imagine that many people will show up.

I told my friends who are going to remain vigilant and be careful...because the Kent State massacre showed us what the government can do to peaceful protestors.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Having said that, if the police really back-off, hopefully it doesn't embolden gangs and criminals in the inner cities to murder even more people or increase the crime rate and hurt lots of innocents.
This is exactly what will happen.

The police is FORCED to become more militarized in order to properly manage the feral animals we have running around in society these days.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I stay in a suburb of Detroit, which is the Troy/Sterling Heights area. I actually work in Troy. I RARELY even see a police car on the street over here. Our Post Office Lobby and P.O. Box Access Hours are available 24 hours over here. This area is one of the safest in not just MICHIGAN, but the US as a whole. Crime is virtually non-existent.

Other stats of note on Troy:

- Less than 5% of the population is black

- About 60% of individuals over the age of 25 have a Bachelor's Degree or higher, and 92% of the population has graduated High School.

- Median household income here is $81,800 but it's only $46,859 in Michigan

- House values are higher here they are $203,400 on average and in the State of Michigan they are $115,700 on average.

- The Public Schools are AAA Rated, some of the best in the Country

- Money Magazine and a host of other sources has the City on one of its Top Cities in the Country List

- Plus a lot more great indicators, see the City Data Report:
http://www.city-data.com/city/Troy-Michigan.html

Now, compare this to Detroit, MI where the population is 82% Black:

- Median household income is $23,600 in Detroit and as mentioned, it's $46,859 on average in the State of Michigan. That's HALF of the State average.

- The average House values in Detroit are $39,000 average and it's $115,000 on average in Michigan as a whole.

- For adults over the age of 25, only 13% have a Bachelor's Degree. 77% of the population graduated High School.

- Detroit is on EVERY list across the country as either the Most Dangerous or in the Top 3 of Most Dangerous Cities in the country.

- When you go to Detroit, there's a Police Car at every turn.

- http://www.city-data.com/city/Detroit-Michigan.html

As you can see, the reason the Police have to over-police in some cases is due to the destroyed community and culture of the area. But Race Hustlers, Liberals, and other "Pro Black" people NEVER want to bring this point up. They want to avoid discussing it like people are too STUPID to look up city stats and the overall condition of a city.

Isn't it funny though? How all of these Pro Black people talk about the "White Man is doing this" and "The White Man is doing that," well you technically OWN Detroit right now with 82% of the Population. And LOOK how Detroit looks right now?

It's bullshyt and propaganda, that's why when I could get OUT of the ghetto (the black community) I GOT OUT and never looked back.

Jaylan and other Pro Blacks will say that the reason Detroit is the way it is, is because White People LEFT IT. But wait a minute.....I thought you were against White Supremacy? I thought you didn't like that White people were in control of the local economies in your area? Now that they have LEFT your area and it's all on YOU now, you are crying for them to come back? So do you WANT White Supremacy or NOT?

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
I used to feel sorry for the police serving in known areas of "vibrancy". But fvck them, how can you feel sorry for anyone who signs up knowing full well if they happen to kill a "gentle giant" in the line of duty it's game over, their livelihood gone. These idiots know they have an anti-white sh!tlib media waiting, preying for them to use lethal force toward a non-white and yet they continue playing this insane game.

When we live in times when 2 jew york times leftoid "journalists" can publish your home address with zero repercussions to an angry socially oblivious low IQ mob hopped up on manufactured feeelz where your pregnant wife is home alone and the rest of your colleagues STILL haven't twigged they are literally despised within their own nation, then to hell with them. If they don't have enough self respect and balls to say to hell with it then why should anyone else care?

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
I used to feel sorry for the police serving in known areas of "vibrancy". But fvck them, how can you feel sorry for anyone who signs up knowing full well if they happen to kill a "gentle giant" in the line of duty it's game over, their livelihood gone. These idiots know they have an anti-white sh!tlib media waiting, preying for them to use lethal force toward a non-white and yet they continue playing this insane game.

When we live in times when 2 jew york times leftoid "journalists" can publish your home address with zero repercussions to an angry socially oblivious low IQ mob hopped up on manufactured feeelz where your pregnant wife is home alone and the rest of your colleagues STILL haven't twigged they are literally despised within their own nation, then to hell with them. If they don't have enough self respect and balls to say to hell with it then why should anyone else care?
I agree, the COPS should go on strike, seriously. Why sit there and put your life on the line every single day trying to have SOME sort of order in these ghetto, black infested, drug infested, thug infested, welfare momma infested, areas.....and the moment you kill one of these thugs (before they kill you) then everybody around the country says YOU are the problem....not THE AREA?

I have YET to hear one CNN Reporter or MSNBC Reporter, discuss how the crime is in Ferguson. Check out the report: http://www.city-data.com/crime/crime-Ferguson-Missouri.html it's WAY higher than the US average.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Regardless of who's right and who's wrong, there IS a growing backlash against the cops.

Maybe that's a good thing, maybe not.

Time will tell.

But as a general rule of thumb, as societies collapse (and western society IS collapsing) the cops tend to get MORE aggressive against the citizens, not less.

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ferguson, UVA - there is a pattern on the left of refusal to allow the facts to get in the way of a good "narrative." Students are taught to be "agitators" and critical thinking is no where to be found. Victims of the PC police are presumed guilty and justice dealt out without the bother of trial, jury, or evidence. Why does this give me visions of the Red Guard?

If you only read/watch left wing news, you come to believe three things about America; #1 - White people are all racists, #2 - Men are all rapists, and #3 - 50% of our population is part of the LGBT community. I am amazed at how far liberals are willing to go to validate their broken ideology.

.Bing.

Don Juan
Reaction score
YawataNoKami said:
Ferguson, UVA - there is a pattern on the left of refusal to allow the facts to get in the way of a good "narrative." Students are taught to be "agitators" and critical thinking is no where to be found. Victims of the PC police are presumed guilty and justice dealt out without the bother of trial, jury, or evidence. Why does this give me visions of the Red Guard?

If you only read/watch left wing news, you come to believe three things about America; #1 - White people are all racists, #2 - Men are all rapists, and #3 - 50% of our population is part of the LGBT community. I am amazed at how far liberals are willing to go to validate their broken ideology.
Someone overdosed listening to Rush Limbaugh yesterday. Ever think for yourself?

Status
Not open for further replies.