Huge protests scheduled in NYC and other major cities - Eric Garner

Status
Not open for further replies.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Fvck you dad!!

.Bing. said:
Someone overdosed listening to Rush Limbaugh yesterday. Ever think for yourself?
lulz what? Yeah because Yawata's comment was just sooooo mainstream. A freshly created sock puppet account so we can pretend it's opposite day. That was time well spent.

Speaks out against the cathedrals sh!tlib narrative........told to think for himself :crazy:

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm surprised no one has brung up the fact that the police pulled an illegal choke hold on Eric garner either. They flat out murdered that guy in cold blood.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chris Hayes did a very good segment earlier tonight on the Brown case. This witness couldnt really prove she was in the area, used social media to jog her memory on the events of that day, and was an admitted racist.

How in the world was she allowed to speak with the Grand Jury? Seems like she was someone with a grudge who used the internet to create her testimony. And yes Hannity continually quotes this woman on national tv as if she's truly credible.

http://www.msnbc.com/all-in/watch/ferguson--was-witness-40-even-there--369446467820

.Bing.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Chris Hayes did a very good segment earlier tonight on the Brown case. This witness couldnt really prove she was in the area, used social media to jog her memory on the events of that day, and was an admitted racist.

How in the world was she allowed to speak with the Grand Jury? Seems like she was someone with a grudge who used the internet to create her testimony. And yes Hannity continually quotes this woman on national tv as if she's truly credible.

http://www.msnbc.com/all-in/watch/ferguson--was-witness-40-even-there--369446467820
Hayes did a great job with the segment. Hannity quotes all the uncredible liars and hacks. He is one himself.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
This is gold.

https://twitter.com/kyle_rogers76/status/542366273544654848/photo/1

And you can even watch his privilege being checked....over and over and over.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2L1zcRwPSg&feature=youtu.be

To the digital age
Hahahahaha......

I can't help but laugh at the white sh*t-libs. The only way they will be convinced is to have it beaten into them. Check this out:

http://aswwu.com/collegian/voluntourism-more-harm-than-good/

Article about all the white sh*t-lib college kids going to 'help' in Africa. White people, get this: The people you want to help HATE you.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Jaylan said:

It's been proven that the witnesses were all OVER the place, which is why you can't just convict someone based on word of mouth only (oops, I forgot, they convict Men on Rape charges based only on the word of a woman) :rolleyes:

When you look at the surrounding evidence, Brown just strong-armed a store, does THAT on it's own equate a reason to be shot? Of course not and it wasn't because if it WAS, then once the Cop found out it was him that did the strong-arm he would have just shot him.

But when you tussle with a cop, after he tells you to get to the side of the road, that means you are going to get shot.

Like I've been saying, the Cops are as a whole going above and beyond to detain people in this area, and people in this area are WAY out of fvcking control. It's a bad recipe and a recipe for disaster. Liberals only want to focus on "fixing the cops," and say nothing about fixing the fvcked up area where people have bought into a thug lifestyle, glorify it, and wear it with a badge of honor.

Way have they embraced a thug culture? Pro Black people say it's because of years of slavery and Jim Crow, and those people have given up and joined the only "organized economic" group available to them. People like ME say it's because they don't believe they can truly handle Math, Sciences and Capitalism as a whole and embrace Education to compete in the legal market, thus they turn to the underground one.

No matter the actual cause, the shift needs to be on eliminating this stupid, ratchet, underground thug culture because if not......this will just continue. Being lower class in income should not be an excuse to act like an animal.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
People like ME say it's because they don't believe they can truly handle Math, Sciences and Capitalism as a whole and embrace Education to compete in the legal market, thus they turn to the underground one.
Man, NOW, on the 5th page of the thread, after years of back and forth race crap on this forum, we are getting somewhere. You are hitting on what the liberals are all about - jealousy and envy. They don't want to put in the work that others do, so they whine and look for advantages. The people looking for liberal handouts are lacking in their lives, and the people at the top promoting the liberal agenda are looking to control those who are lacking and gullible. Just an evil cyclical pattern. And good people get hurt in the process.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Political Correctness is just bullying for pussies.
Yeah but those pussies must arrive in power somehow, or have some arm of their power somewhere to allow it. A pussball just can't up and be a bully one day, even in the PC world. There must be like-minded idiots in charge somewhere.

Pretty easy to see where it came from. Rich baby boomer kids of the 'greatest generation' (at least in the US) that never had to work for anything, but yet still inherited status/money/power. They started the cycle, they became the elites. They had no problems, so they invented their own for their own egotistical solutions. They became that liberal ruling class, that enabled other sh*t-libs to be foot soldiers.

For all the balls that the greatest generation had, they sure did suck at parenting.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
Hahahahaha......

I can't help but laugh at the white sh*t-libs. The only way they will be convinced is to have it beaten into them.
The look on that fvcking buffoons face is priceless, his ego smashed. However look at how old he is. Sadly and surprisingly he's an old sh!tlib. Faggots aside it's quite rare for an older white male to still swallow the Marxist/leftist narrative, which means by now he's too ego invested in cathedral "goodthink", he's dug in like a tick and will find a way to blame himself (the evil white man). I'm guessing the cognitive dissonance for any lessons in human biodiversity would literally be too much for him at his age.

Danger said:
Political Correctness is just bullying for pussies.

You mean "narrative conformism" ;)

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan, when your life is endanger, try calling Eric Garner,Brown,Sharpton or Miss Pvssy-Faggot-Marxist Chris Hayes ! These LEO's where trying to arrest Garner, plain and simple he RESISTED! He repeated told them to leave him alone. Garner resisted arrest! LEO's can't pick and choose whom they arrest, it is by the book. Garner resisted arrest! Now Garner wasn't wearing a medical alert sign around his neck. Saying he had all these health problems. Garner resisted arrest! The store owner complained to police. Garner resisted arrest! The store owner were mostly black. GARNER RESISTED ARREST!!!

If he would have turned around and let the cop cuff him instead of flopping his arms in the cops face , the man would be alive. It is that simple !!! Now look at his health and the fact of his last arrest plus rap sheet. If he would have been white nobody would have given any attention.

Jaylan ; 91% of blacks killed are killed by other blacks. Do you care about that?At the time of this incident, Garner was out on bail after being charged with illegally selling cigarettes, driving without a license, marijuana possession and false impersonation. He had been arrested 30 times since 1980 once for assault and battery. The Full video shows Garner was resisting arrest by slapping away the officers arms and saying 'Don't touch me.' Police officers do not have the option of ignoring a 'minor'arrest.

I am continually amazed by those who have had no training, no experience, no knowledge of proper police procedures, believe themselves to completely qualified to determine what actions by the police are proper and what actions are not.

Here's a fact for you. The longer a suspect is allowed to resist, the more danger they are to police officers, bystanders and themselves.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
The look on that fvcking buffoons face is priceless, his ego smashed. However look at how old he is. Sadly and surprisingly he's an old sh!tlib. Faggots aside it's quite rare for an older white male to still swallow the Marxist/leftist narrative, which means by now he's too ego invested in cathedral "goodthink", he's dug in like a tick and will find a way to blame himself (the evil white man). I'm guessing the cognitive dissonance for any lessons in human biodiversity would literally be too much for him at his age.

You mean "narrative conformism" ;)
Maybe the old white guy is a Jew. I didn't think he looked like one but you never know. A lot of times it's hard to tell AshkeNazi Jews at first glance from genuine European descent. After all, recent genetics studies have indicated they are up to 40-80% mixed with genuine European from mating with some European women (don't all ethnic infesters get them a white woman?). They're still, like they claim, an ethnic group but are frauds and not even purely jewish descent. And mostly likely they're still behind all the anti-white liberalism.

This all comes down to blacks claiming a "white" privilege. Any "white" privilege is a a jewish privilege (who are really a separate group form non-Jewish whites). Funny how Asian have the "white" privilege too, just like jews, having a higher college graduation and income rate than non-Jewish white Americans. Blacks can resort to all the mental masturbation excuses about slavery ~150 years ago and Jim Crow ~60 years ago, but this fact proves that the only reason blacks aren't the most prosperous and successful group in the US is all on them (probably genetic traits). Of course just like women and jews, blacks would never admit they are at an advantage to whites if they were. They'll always play the victim to their advantage while victimizing whites.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I get what you guys are saying, but there are some older white male libs out there. They are the "former" pot head and/or hippy types. They aren't uncommon here in the northeast. I know a few of these guys in their 50s and 60s. Of course, they ALL assume that I'm a leftist too or possibly even more so because I'm younger than them lol.

I just bite my tongue and change the subject.

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There was even a protest about this in London, UK. It took place outside a major shopping centre and 76 got arrested for one reason or another.

nzsnowman

Don Juan
Reaction score
This type of incident just illustrates a lack a lack of training with regards to choke holds, especially a basic education on quickly it can kill somebody.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
I get what you guys are saying, but there are some older white male libs out there. They are the "former" pot head and/or hippy types. They aren't uncommon here in the northeast. I know a few of these guys in their 50s and 60s. Of course, they ALL assume that I'm a leftist too or possibly even more so because I'm younger than them lol.

Yeah there's no question that there is a sizable percentage of even older, non-Jewish, white male libs. They're the same ones as teens starting in the 60's that were protesting for feminism and the "civil rights" movement. But I believe they were indoctrinated and radicalized primarily by ashkenazis who back then had began dominating colleges and the media.

Despite all the on going liberal brainwashing and PC, I'd say most liberals are still mostly white females and of course most all non-whites-which now is over 35% and rapidly increasing.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
STOP doing this.

If it does not affect your employment, call the sh*t-libs out on their BS. That is the only way it changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.