“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Huge Dropoff in Forum Activity: Why?

bonesmahoney

Banned
Joined
Oct 5, 2020
Messages
100
Reaction score
108
5 to 10 years ago, forums of all kinds were poppin' all over the place. Megathreads with hundreds of replies in just a few days, endless but often nuanced hair splitting, flame wars some spilling over into IRL drama, etc.

Now, it seems like all forums on all matters have declined sharply in popularity. Instead, social media use has skyrocketed. I can sorta see the draw of the prospect of 15 minutes of fame, but it also seems like the downsides are incredibly dangerous, especially for your career and severe censorship. Nonetheless, ****ter, faceberg, and instagay have completely overtaken anonymous forums.

From what I can tell, online app dating has taken the lead for people in their 20's (tinder) and 30's (bumble) and with online websites for people 40+. Cold approaching is basically impossible these days, and even social circles are drying up with high school and college classes all being held on zoom.

So why aren't guys discussing dating in forums any longer? Has incel culture taken over? Has non anonymous social media reeled most would be forum users in instead?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Asseater

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 26, 2019
Messages
59
Reaction score
95
Age
33
Forums just aren't popular discussion places like they used to be. However you go on youtube and there is no shortage of red pill guru grifters.
 

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
Forums just aren't popular discussion places like they used to be. However you go on youtube and there is no shortage of red pill guru grifters.
The amswer right here, people even use reddit which i never liked since the format is ugly and it's a liberal echo chamber.

New users on sosuave are hard to come by since people rather go on reddit or youtube to discuss dating.
 

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
2,739
Reaction score
2,320
The amswer right here, people even use reddit which i never liked since the format is ugly and it's a liberal echo chamber.

New users on sosuave are hard to come by since people rather go on reddit or youtube to discuss dating.
I'm new, but I like this place. I had several people ironically recommend it to me from youtube. A lot of you seem like you have a good head on your shoulders, which I've been looking for a place like this for a while.
 

bonesmahoney

Banned
Joined
Oct 5, 2020
Messages
100
Reaction score
108
I've under-estimated how popular reddit has become. If so, it's a f'ing shame. Reddit is home to endless trannies, communists, soy-boy beta males, fags, vegans and biden worshipers.

It's terrifying the direction our country is moving towards.

Which youtubers do you all find interesting? I've seen vids from face/lms which are downright hilarious but he doesn't post vids very often, and when he does they are incredibly long and redundant.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Max Baker

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 8, 2020
Messages
78
Reaction score
96
Age
48
Location
Melbourne, AUS
Best youtubers for me since we are on the subject are CoachGregAdams, GrownMenBusiness, Coach Warren, Better Bachelor and sometimes Black Book Basics. They are a mix of MGTOW and red pill advice. I've found them very useful over the past 12 months.
 

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
Which youtubers do you all find interesting? I've seen vids from face/lms which are downright hilarious but he doesn't post vids very often, and when he does they are incredibly long and redundant.
I like ToddVDating and AlphaMaleStrategies
 

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2020
Messages
862
Reaction score
799
Location
South West UK
Stephiscold always makes me laugh.
 

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 22, 2021
Messages
633
Reaction score
385
Age
46
First of all, human interaction is now illegal if you're a straight white male. #2. Feminism now runs North America, hence #1.
They managed to brainwash the current gen into thinking that gay is straight and regular interaction is tantamount to rape. These poor bastards never even had a chance. I'm so happy I got married ten years ago, the pickup scene is a mess. You can literally wind up in jail for a field report gone wrong.

Also their entire generation would rather QUIT than do anything that helps them. Its a product of being handed everything your whole life and never having to work for anything or go outside the house to talk to anyone. The smart phone generation has done this. Before, the internet used to be a place in the world that you could go to talk with people. Now the internet is the world and the outside is this mysterious territory full of monsters. I swear to god they think like this. One only needs to go to reddit and say anything at all and someone is ready to pounce, usually a broad or some white knight faggot.

The colonies are completely ****ed but that's a story for another thread.
 

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2018
Messages
2,852
Reaction score
5,070
Age
40
I have only been here since 2018 and I don't feel like the activity is down since then. I will say that some of the cornerstone posters from around that time like @Amate Sylvestre, @guru1000 , and others aren't around anymore. Wish they still were here because they were great guys to bounce things off of. We still have great posters though which makes this place invaluable.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
It's a different world now. The internet was almost nothing but forums when it began. A lot disappeared because they were held legally responsible for anything anyone said and others were heavily moderatred, which stifled debate.

I think these kinds of forums have mostly been replaced by Facebook groups and the comments on YouTube videos. YouTube is a lot wilder because of the anonymity whearas Facebook is a bit dull.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Great show - but thought the last couple of seasons kind of fell off a cliff in terms of quality. Once Clay was gone it wasn't near as interesting.
I agree but still I thought it was better than the Mayan's. Mayan's just didn't seem to be of the same caliber as SOA.
It was also refreshing as it didn't have any(hardly any) female agenda's in it. Booze, guns, bikes, chicks to fvck as property.. yeah totally opposite of feminism. LOL
 

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
895
Age
52
It was better in 2002. People wrote longer posts. Myself included. Our short attention spans have gotten even sh...
 

bonesmahoney

Banned
Joined
Oct 5, 2020
Messages
100
Reaction score
108
I listened to a couple of better bachelor vids. I feel like they're retreading the same ol' ideas over and over again without any constructive advice.

I'm getting a bit tired of the redpill echo chamber. I'm more interested in constructive advice rather than rants and complaints.
 

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
Most people aren't interested in having any kind of informed discussion anymore. They just want to sit in their echo chamber and cling to the lies they're sold instead of bothering to think for themselves and question anything. People are a lot more conformist than they used to be.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top