Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

HSDJ Mentor System

potatostacks

Don Juan
Reaction score
time on site, around half an hour every other day or so.
What you want out of being a DJ the most: live a good, enjoyable life. hopefully be able to enjoy it with a girl, but either way. I want to have fun.
email: birdster288@yahoo.com

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sammo, I'd like to make clear for you and for all the aspiring DJs that I lack experience in some areas...
I don't have much experiences with LTRs, the stuff I know is from friends... I have a lot of friends(male and female) who are in LTRs, and I discuss it a lot with them... but myself I'm not a LTR guy!

And I'm not much in to bodybuilding either... I love being skinny ;)

The last thing, I'm not going to get into SS and advanced pickup theory with new guys because I'm learning them, so I can't talk about something I don't have much experience...

I invite the new guys to search my posts, and see if you guys like my style... if you like, PM me, and we can set things up...
I think it would be better if you choose me because you like my style, than if I choose you because I liked the 3 lines you wrote...

Feel free to PM me...

BBB

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Brazilian_Blues_Boy
Dear fragmentor,
I see you're suffering from the Self-Sufficient DJ syndrome...
Far from it my friend, I don't pretend to be a Master DJ nor have all the experience i can get, and i never have.

I had that sometime ago... I thought I knew things enough to the point of not needing further advice... I had my conceptions of what is right, what is worng, what can and what can't ever happen!!
um... ok. There's always more to learn that's a given.

Let me use the movie The Matrix to make an analogy...
OMG I've done this so many times. The Matrix is awesome (the films good too ;)).

You're right in the moment where Neo goes to the Psychic's house...
You know what the Matrix is, you know how the Matrix works, but even so you don't realize how you can change it... how you can dodge the bullets...
So your saying that I know what a DJ is, just not how to be a DJ? huh?

Think about it a little... not everyone is fortunate enough to have a mentor, someone to help them a lot... I was fortunate enough to have a good friend who knew a lot about getting women, having fun with your buds and having a wonderful life...

Man, how it turned my life around... and I had already been to sosuave when he started... when you see someone who already understood the game better, things seem to fall into place better...the pieces of the puzzle start to fit ones into the others !!
This is where we differ. I was not fortunate enough to know somebody that would help me out with women (all the guys in my school are afcs or stuck up jerks that wouldn't help a dying woman), i learnt everything the hard way, read it, test it, read it, test it. It worked for me. But yeah I'm sure that having a mentor would help a lot, all I'm saying is don't herrald this system as your saviour.

And in this life, nothing is error-free...
True. That's why i urge everyone to get out there and learn from their errors.

sometimes being aloof, playing hard to catch and cool will make you actually loose the chick!!
I've seen it happen !!
LOL Brazilian, where did this come from mate? Totally random :) btw there are always going to be exceptions, be flexible and follow your instincts.

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by fragmentor
So your saying that I know what a DJ is, just not how to be a DJ? huh?
I didn't complete my thought... sorry I'm kinda sleepy :eek:

I'm saying that you are a DJ, you know how to be a DJ, but you're so strict about being a DJ that you can't see how someone new can bend the rules...

I honestly believe that you know that you have to bend the rules sometimes, and you do bend, but "seeing the kids bending the spoons" seem too hard to accept for you...

The spoons are the rules...
so...

There are no rules...

Hope I cleared it up...

BBB

RKS

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmmmm

* thinks*

hmmmmm

so how do we contact our DJs ??

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm guys this worries me slightly. Sammo mate, it's great that you want to gain respect and such but tbh this isn't likely to turn out too great,
Thanks for your concern, but before I get into my argument let me just tell you this, i'm not into this to gain respect I have other motives. When i came here there were alot of posts about how this forum has gone down hill, and i wanted to be here at it's best. So what i did was create a system in which the best HS DJ's could teach newbie's instead of them just posting boring repetitive questions which appeared to be the problem at the start. Like the good book says "Always serve the many, for serving the many leads to greatness".

no matter how much ambition you have. btw, you're reply on the "keeping girlfriends" post worried me a little. If something on this scale is to be started (including the bootcamp) it really does need to be run by someone that has a lot of experience (I'm not dissing you, but you are pretty new around here).
Sure i understand, but this program and the bootcamp are simply the frame work that I have put up for more experienced HS DJ's to put their knowledge inside. Let me try and clear it up a little better. The bootcamp... I have structured it as best I could, but i am actually getting HS DJ's to help me out with the content (I think i PMed you but i never got a reply)and exercises, the mentor system, i'm only the mentor of one student, because of the time difference, once i have taugh him all i know i will pas him onto another mentor. I hope you see where im going with this.

A similar system to this was started a year ago I seem to recall and well, it sucked. There's likely to be a lot of "mentors" (not fragmentors ;)) that know the stuff in theory but when it comes to the field they don't have a clue. What I would suggest to people would be to post their problems on the main board and get answered by several people instead of just 1. It would be incredibly easy to be totally misled in this system.
Yes, mine will be different ;). I've only selected mentor's by actually going through their post's and seeing if they were worthy. This is what people have been complaining about the whole time, NOONE wants to answer the same question's over and over again, seriously i've heard you say before "Everything on this forum is either newbie questions or tips for newbies" well maybe this will cut down on them, maybe not.

In my opinion, it would more productive to spend more time in the field than on this.
Then we share the same oppinion, i get alot more info when i go out on the field, but i need someone to report my results to, it speeds up the process.

But then that's just me :)
I'm sure others share your oppinion, your one of the few people on this forum who actually contradict something if they think it is wrong, i respect that. people will not get anywhere if they just agree with everything.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE

Here's the update you can research up mentor's posts and find the guy you want to help you the most, here are the mentors you can choose them. PM ME after you have decided who you want.

Mentors:

whatsupwiddat
The Matrix: Reloaded
Brazilian_Blues_Boy
Crazykid
CableLight
Jester

RKS and imnextthere, your mentor is crazykid, PM him to get started.

If you think you have what it takes to be a mentor, them PM me and ill check out some of your posts. Thanks.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry, this mentor system IS NOT going to work. I had no idea that there were so many newbies... my PM box was full so many times in the last 2 days, i just can't handle it. But dont think im quitting ;) I'm going to stop all these newbie questions and get the quality post's up here more often.

Please dont flame me for this... Just remember, I have a life too..

Trial Error

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeh, i think it's too much of us(newbies) to squeeze the juice out of these guys.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Nocturnal
sorry, no time...

and i'll probably start working soon too............
That's fine.

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I've been getting AT LEAST 6 IM boxes right when I sign on, it doesn't bother me. But when of 197 people on your buddy list over 100 are Don Juans, lol, thats too much.(I think there's more, I can't count that much without getting tired.)

Just let me and Matrix handle this big post, OK? I've begun the organization/shifting process on it, about damn time. :)

AND NO MORE ASKING HOW ITS GOING. I'll get it done in my own sweet time.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, its all up to you's abd by the way hows the ultimate post gong? ... haha :p

UnexpectedTeen

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope that WUWT would have time to help me organize me post:
Small words Big diff, after the Project.

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sammo
Yes, mine will be different ;). I've only selected mentor's by actually going through their post's and seeing if they were worthy.
Hmm and you've selected yourself as a mentor? *cough* ego trip *cough* :)

This is what people have been complaining about the whole time, NOONE wants to answer the same question's over and over again, seriously i've heard you say before "Everything on this forum is either newbie questions or tips for newbies" well maybe this will cut down on them, maybe not.
TBH there are ALWAYS going to be n00b questions, it's really not that big of a deal. But you know what would really help the forum out rather than starting and trying to lead all these different system that have failed many a time (all with exactly the same attitude "This ones different blah blah blah")? POSTING STUFF WORTHWHILE. In other words experiences of your own, your own insights into the system (that's why i love you Brazil, no matter how much you get me wrong ;)) and certain techniques you've used as experimentation.

Sorry, this mentor system IS NOT going to work. I had no idea that there were so many newbies... my PM box was full so many times in the last 2 days, i just can't handle it.
AAAARGH for the love of God man... You'd think I'd be happy being with my predictions being proved right, but tbh it just makes me even more sadder and pissed off. STOP IT WITH THESE QUESTS FOR RESPECT/AN EGO BOOST. GRRR why do people insist on getting others hopes up, i told you in relation to the boot camp that if you start it you MUST follow it through.

RKS

Don Juan
Reaction score
SO IS THIS STILL ON OR WHAT,,!?

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it's not, I'd still be happy to help the two newbies I asked for.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm and you've selected yourself as a mentor? *cough* ego trip *cough* :)
Sorry i'm unsure to wether or not I actually said this before, but the only reason i decided to mentor Othello was because of lack of mentors and abundance of newbies. I was not comparing myself to the other mentors and by no means was this an ego trip. I just saw myself as a temporary replacement until i could get the thing sorted.. unfortunately i could not.

TBH there are ALWAYS going to be n00b questions, it's really not that big of a deal. But you know what would really help the forum out rather than starting and trying to lead all these different system that have failed many a time (all with exactly the same attitude "This ones different blah blah blah")? POSTING STUFF WORTHWHILE. In other words experiences of your own, your own insights into the system (that's why i love you Brazil, no matter how much you get me wrong ;)) and certain techniques you've used as experimentation.
Critizism taken.

AAAARGH for the love of God man... You'd think I'd be happy being with my predictions being proved right, but tbh it just makes me even more sadder and pissed off. STOP IT WITH THESE QUESTS FOR RESPECT/AN EGO BOOST. GRRR why do people insist on getting others hopes up, i told you in relation to the boot camp that if you start it you MUST follow it through.
You refuse to believe me no matter how much i say it, this was NOt a quest of respect or and sort of ego trip, trying to help out is there a problem with that? Just because i might of not gone the right way about it, i knew no other way. I thank you for calling me up on your bull****, for if i was wrong and noone told me then i would never stop doing the wrong thing.