Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

HSDJ Mentor System

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The High School Don Juan Mentor System (HSDJMS) has been completed. The mentor’s are ready and this thread marks the opening point of the operation. This is a great way to become a DJ and now I’m going to tell you detailed instructions on how you can participate.

Before you can start you have to know a few things, you have to know and understand that you have to change your ways which is hard for some people. You have to know that the mentors know best and that your probably going to have to restructure your entire belief system.

You have to ensure you have AOL Instant messenger or MSN messenger.

You have to fill out this form and reply to this thread, then the mentor’s can look over it and decide which student they want to take on. Remember there is a max of 3 students’ per mentor, if all the mentor’s are booked up I will look into getting new mentor’s and also I will place you on a waiting list.

Country of residence:
What you want out of being a DJ the most: (Women, Life improvement, etc.)
E-mail:

Now lastly you have arrange for you and your mentor to meet once or twice a week on AIM or MSN. If you can’t make it one time you have to inform your mentor. You can’t be talking to anyone else other then the mentor during this time. If the mentor gives you homework, then you do it, if he gives you reading material, then you read it (but not in the time that your talking to the mentor). If you stop meeting up with your mentor then you will be kicked out of my operation.

That's it.

Edit: It would be nice if a forum mod could sticky this, this it a self feeding system and this thread can't get lost.

UnexpectedTeen

Don Juan
Reaction score
30 mins(1 hr max), more if i have the time
Singapore, singapore
Improve my life and choose a life goal(NOT WOMEN)]

Last edited by a moderator:

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To other mentor's : I am going to mentor Othello because i too live in aus. Please post here who you want to mentor

Superman X

Banned
Reaction score
Time spent on site: 30min-1hr
What I want to get out of being a DJ: Mastery of my relations with women and sucess in life
Email: superman88088@hotmail.com

note: I'd consider myself and intermediate DJ. I've mastered eye contact, talking to strangers and all that crap and I have no trouble approaching girls who are by themselves. What I think I need a mentor for is overcoming my AFC, unsocial reputation I built up my first two years of high school, and approaching groups of girls. Also my dating experience is sketchy, and I would like to work some NLP and GWM into them eventually.

RKS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Time spent at this site: 3 hr a day
Country of residence: US
What you want out of being a DJ the most: funn life
E-mail: phayzRKS@hotmail.com

yess a mentor,

imnexthere

Don Juan
Reaction score
Time spent at this site: 1 hour or less per day
Country of residence: New York, USA
What you want out of being a DJ the most: fearless self confidence
E-mail: itsinusenow@aol.com

I will do anything and everything it takes to achieve my goals here.

USSOCOM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd be glad to help any of you soldiers out ;) ..

AyeNiceWeatherEh?

Reaction score
Time spent at this site:10 minutes a day(lots on fs.com)
Country of residence: Belgium
What you want out of being a DJ the most: Big entourage of women, some sexually, some as buddies. Don't want to be the supplicating, gentle player, but the real PUA who is alpha to the core.
E-mail: hardrockmonkey@hotmail.com

Reaction score
Time spent at this site: About 8 months, but i've only been on the forum for about two weeks........
What you want out of being a DJ the most: To improve, my studies on being more successful with females....and to maybe someday mentor some pathless kid who needs advice and all that good stuff...this will in the end result in a far more happier and healthier life than most of my peers........
Email: Coreas_1999@hotmail.com AIM:BlueDawG213

Comments:the man who developed this mentor system is doing something very great, and anyone who doesn't sign up, is missing out on something that could possibly change your ****in life..........

Hey

Don Juan
Reaction score
Time spent at this site: Between 10 minutes and an hour everyday
Country of residence: New York City, USA
What you want out of being a DJ the most: I want to find ways to develop further the attitude and knowledge that I've gained from this place and actually put it into good use. I'm really going for self improvement and better social skills, and then using them to help me with the ladies.
E-mail:SteveHBen@aol.com AIM:StEveHBeN

RKS

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm so how do we find out who our mentor is>?

freshintake

Don Juan
Reaction score
im new but i would like to get involved in this...

Time spent at this site: i check it out everyday
Country of residence: Canada
What you want out of being a DJ the most: general improvement of self and life
E-mail: freshintake@shaw.ca

props to sammo for settin this up, havent seen anythin like it and i been readin for quite a while.

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm guys this worries me slightly. Sammo mate, it's great that you want to gain respect and such but tbh this isn't likely to turn out too great, no matter how much ambition you have. btw, you're reply on the "keeping girlfriends" post worried me a little. If something on this scale is to be started (including the bootcamp) it really does need to be run by someone that has a lot of experience (I'm not dissing you, but you are pretty new around here).

A similar system to this was started a year ago I seem to recall and well, it sucked. There's likely to be a lot of "mentors" (not fragmentors ;)) that know the stuff in theory but when it comes to the field they don't have a clue. What I would suggest to people would be to post their problems on the main board and get answered by several people instead of just 1. It would be incredibly easy to be totally misled in this system.

In my opinion, it would more productive to spend more time in the field than on this.

But then that's just me :)

VIVAlasVEGASBaby

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Time spent at this site: 4 weeks

Country of residence: Las Vegas Nevada, United States

What you want out of being a DJ the most: I want to make the most of my life while encorporating DJ skills into it.

E-mail: cr64br88@aol.com

freshintake

Don Juan
Reaction score
i do see what your saying fragmentor but i dont see how a program like this would harm anything. Its not like people would stop turning to the msg board for advice, it would only be a way of talking with a fellow dj who might have insight on your current situation. In the least it would be a good way to chat with a dj and maybe learn a thing or two.

and your comment on sammo not having the experience to put together somethin like this... atleast he is trying to do it and if it doesnt work out oh well not harm done.. why dont you try to assist him instead of critisizing his attempt.

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by freshintake
i do see what your saying fragmentor but i dont see how a program like this would harm anything. Its not like people would stop turning to the msg board for advice, it would only be a way of talking with a fellow dj who might have insight on your current situation. In the least it would be a good way to chat with a dj and maybe learn a thing or two.

and your comment on sammo not having the experience to put together somethin like this... atleast he is trying to do it and if it doesnt work out oh well not harm done.. why dont you try to assist him instead of critisizing his attempt.
^ Ah the old "Shut the fvck up" put politely :D

Don't shoot the messenger. To be fair it may not harm anything but all I'm doing is warning that this could be counter-productive. All I'm saying is that ambition is great, but this has been tried tested and failed before. If it helps people out that's great, but how many Senior and Master Djs:
a) Have enough experience in the field to help out.
b) Have enough time to help out (which wouldn't make sense seeing as they should be out in the field).

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear fragmentor,
I see you're suffering from the Self-Sufficient DJ syndrome...

I had that sometime ago... I thought I knew things enough to the point of not needing further advice... I had my conceptions of what is right, what is worng, what can and what can't ever happen!!

Let me use the movie The Matrix to make an analogy...
You're right in the moment where Neo goes to the Psychic's house...
You know what the Matrix is, you know how the Matrix works, but even so you don't realize how you can change it... how you can dodge the bullets...

Think about it a little... not everyone is fortunate enough to have a mentor, someone to help them a lot... I was fortunate enough to have a good friend who knew a lot about getting women, having fun with your buds and having a wonderful life...

Man, how it turned my life around... and I had already been to sosuave when he started... when you see someone who already understood the game better, things seem to fall into place better...the pieces of the puzzle start to fit ones into the others !!

And in this life, nothing is error-free... sometimes being aloof, playing hard to catch and cool will make you actually loose the chick!!
I've seen it happen !!

BBB