"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

hs relationship + eating lunch with her

DJ_Cloud

New Member
Joined
Oct 14, 2003
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
I'm in a highschool relationship right now, should I make myself available to eat with her every lunchtime? Doesn't this sort of give us an overexposure situation
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

dbot

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2003
Messages
530
Reaction score
63
yeah it does. I would only take her to lunch maybe once a week or so. Remember you have a life outside of your girlfriend :p
 

DJ_Cloud

New Member
Joined
Oct 14, 2003
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
That's what I was thinking, but I'm wondering if she would -expect- me to eat with her since we are in the same school after all.
 

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
475
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
canada
the girl that im real good friends with (we arent going out) we hardly talk to each other at school, sure it feels wierd cuz we are real close outside of school but once we are in there its like we hardly know each other. so dont see her all the time during lunch, you got other friends but its nice to talk to her once in a while
 

dbot

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2003
Messages
530
Reaction score
63
she shouldn't expect anything of you. You aren't obligated to eat with her every day of the week. You need to make clear that your life doesn't revolve around her.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

misunderstood??

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2001
Messages
1,005
Reaction score
1
Location
Canada
The key to a good relationship in high school is giving each other freedom. Go out for lunch with her once or twice a week and go the rest of the time with your friends and let her do the same. Her friends will probably like you more if you don't try to hog her at school like all her previous AFC boyfriends probably tried to do.
 

THA REALNESS

Banned
Joined
Aug 14, 2003
Messages
849
Reaction score
0
Location
Yo Momma 's Snatch
I always eat and sit with the girl i'm banging , even if she isn't exclusive to me ....Maybe it's dominance or something ...to me it just expected that i would sit with her ride home with her ,etc.



....to me it's like opening doors and paying the bill,you don't have to ,but deep down you know your supposed to.





P.S. I always make them go up and buy the food for us
though.:mad: At the end of the day i am PIMP.
 
Top