Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How would you take this??

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hung out with this girl like three times, smashed, etc. She left some **** at my house last night then I was talking to her today on the phone because she needs to come pick it up. When I was getting off the phone she says “love you... bye”.

She’s not going stage 5 on me is she???

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hung out with this girl like three times, smashed, etc. She left some **** at my house last night then I was talking to her today on the phone because she needs to come pick it up. When I was getting off the phone she says “love you... bye”.

She’s not going stage 5 on me is she???
3 times and she breaks out the L word? Yep. That is a stage 5.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3 times and she breaks out the L word? Yep. That is a stage 5.
Use it to your advantage. If you're not going to really be in a relationship with her, let her think you're at least considering it. Then you really get her to do whatever the hell you want. If she really takes it like a champ for a long time, maybe you consider something more serious.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her to get her **** out of your house, she'll be moving in within a month if you let her continue with this. Yes she is stage 5.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Use it to your advantage. If you're not going to really be in a relationship with her, let her think you're at least considering it. Then you really get her to do whatever the hell you want. If she really takes it like a champ for a long time, maybe you consider something more serious.
You just described what a don juan is supposed to do in all his relationships. Remember your job is to get laid. Hers is to work on the relationship.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Dont trip bro. As long as she is giving u the girlfriend treatment and being respectful of you, pedestalling you, doing things for you like bringing food paying for stuff, giving sex easy etc. let her drop the i love you’s on you and just be playful and alpha with her. If shes hot and not annoying. Dont be beta dont fall and become weak

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Men do this a the time! They leave stuff at my apartment by mistake. They bring something over and ask if they can leave it there. Or they say they “got me something “ and want to leave it here. I tell them all the same thing, “anything you leave here will be thrown out.” And then I have followed through. They use it as a way to stay connected or an excuse to come back. Drives me crazy. I once threw away a library book that a guy brought over and said “i should read.” I told him i was not interested (it was conspiracy theories). He was being pushy about it (this tactic annoys me). I warned him about my policy of throwing things away that people left here. He insisted. And i trashed it soon as he left. Hopefully he got fined. Her doing that and the “i love you’s” are her way to control you. Men do the “i think i am falling for you” or “you are perfect for me” crap too. It’s BS. It’s always false because they don’t even know me yet. I don’t accept that kind of talk under six months to a year.