Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How would you respond to this e-mail response?

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It might be lame posting this here but I wanted to see what you guys could come up with. Backstory... I met this true brunette HB9 through a friend when we went out clubbing and I pretty much teased her the whole night and left it at that. She wanted some pictures I took that night so I decided I wasn't gonna let her have them easy. So anyway you guys get the picture, here is the text going back and forth.

Date: Jun 14, 2006 10:32 AM

There was a hot and sexy guy I was putting my arm around? When was that? I must have missed it!

Hahaha! :)

HOT CHICK

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Jun 13, 2006 6:05 PM

Oh really? Is that so......miss authority on nerds. ;)

Yeah the pictures came out great. Some jealous girls were wondering why that chick couldn't resist putting her arm around such a hot and sexy guy. Maybe if you can prove to me you're not a nerd I'll let you smell me later....haha

Take care HOT CHICK. :)

Date: Jun 12, 2006 9:56 AM

Whatever!!! Hahaha! You're the nerd! Anyways, didn't the pics come out great? Everyone is going to wonder who the hot chick was that decided to take a pic with YOU! Hehehe! Smell you later. I'm looking for those pictures!

:)

HOT CHICK

Date: Jun 10, 2006 5:59 PM

I usually don't e-mail pictures to nerds but for you I'll make an exception. ;)

Take care,

FM 3321

Date: Jun 7, 2006 9:09 AM

When you get a chance can you send the photos you took downtown to my e-mail, HOT_CHICKS_Email@yahoo.com?

Thanks!

HOT CHICK

haha.....she's pretty good at this stuff.

charlezz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Try this reply,

"Maybe the 'hotness' has already made you lose memory. You can seek for this hotness at starbucks 7pm @ <place> <date>. See ya."

Well may not be the best reply, but i welcome comments~!

LongDrinkofWater

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
....and don't forget to leave a couple of pics back at your place.....

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
You're doing well! Get her phone number and set up a date. Reward her with the pics ;)

heh.....I already sent her the pictures over e-mail.

charlezz said:
Try this reply,

"Maybe the 'hotness' has already made you lose memory. You can seek for this hotness at starbucks 7pm @ <place> <date>. See ya."

Well may not be the best reply, but i welcome comments~!
I see where you going here. This little thing could go on for ever until I take an opportunity to set up a meeting.

Edit:

Here's a reponse I came up with. When we went out with friends there was this weird person on the dance floor and I was urging her to go dance with him and she wouldn't.

Well, of course you missed it...you were mesmerized by that sweaty weirdo down on the dance floor!!! Anyway, I'm going to the mall Sunday or Monday and I think you should come along. Give me your phone number so I can give you a call.

FM 3321

Last edited: