Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how would you red pill an audience?

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know we advocate not red pilling a man as he wont appreciate it till hes destroyed a decade later.

but lets say your in a group discussion with men and women

Without making the women in the room become combative or the men fly into beta rage?

what points would you make to the room, to show them there is a war on men to stand for nothing, but its insidious? A war on the womens sons etc?

Reaction score
What’s your definition of red pill? I’m starting to see the black pill being said as red pill thrown on this site and on social media.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You lay it on thick about how men fail women
Being too approval seeking? lack of self respect? out of shape? showing too much enthusiasm? expecting sexual results from platonic behavior?

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go on YouTube and study all of Jordan Peterson's comeback on all the debates he's been in. That's how...
@derby1 I second this. And add Kevin Samuel's debates/discussions as well. Both are great examples of how to properly and definitely execute these debates/arguments.

Modern Man Advice

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I agree with EyeBRollin. It's a lost cause, as there is no traumatic situation any of the men are going through. They will not willingly swallow it. I have a relative who I tried to red pill. He was with a single mom going into the epiphany phase, and he wanted to marry her. She left him twice at this point. He seemed receptive to what I was telling/showing him. It went in one ear and out the other. She ended up getting back with him. His world is now upside down as she left him again.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Waste of time. You just follow the idealogy, it's not something you bring up and talk about regularly in a group setting. No point, because there is nothing to gain for you from it.

This is the type of stuff people who feel the need to win every argument or be right about everything do and then wonder why nobody wants to hang out with them.

Last edited:

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On some level, these people know that they are making mistakes, but they suffer from cognitive dissonance resolution.
We all experience this on some topic and to give an example.... here's mine.

I love a good steak, barbeque, hamburger etc... I also have a soft spot for animals. All animals. If I saw someone mistreating one, I'd hardly take a blind eye. But at the same time, I eat dead animals and by doing so, my money actually supports the inhumane way that animals are treated and killed. If any of you actually look inward, you'd also recognize your own sense of denial or cognitive dissonance resolution. I've shared mine.

I wish that these people could be helped, but they operate on a denial level. Most do not want to be helped and/or cannot be helped.

More than once, I've dealt with 'men' (actually, I refer to them as "guys") . They have this apologetic notion of being born a male and think that women are misunderstood. I've tried every aspect ie;
"why would you be with the type of girl that you haven't ever fantasized about?"
"why defer to keep peace, when you know you're right and could be with someone else more compatible?"
"you wouldn't cross a road (if you didn't have to) that had a 75% fatality rate, so why would you willingly engage in a marital ritual that has a 75% failure rate ... 50% divorce rate and half of the remaining are unhappily married... therefore a 75% failure rate?"
"you claim that women are smarter than men, but at the same time, you claim that women are helpless and mistakenly involve themselves in bad situations.. .which is it? It can't be both."

No matter my attempts, it's in one ear and out the other.

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“never appeal to truth unless you're prepared to deal with the anger that comes from disillusionment”-Rollo Tomassi

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just wouldn't raise it
Or get heavily involved with that conversation in a social group setting.

The only time I touch on it is with mates, men on similar wavelength.

Some topics can't be 'won' and won't do you any favours.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
while I would never make a point to try to redpill people (tried it and learned my lessons there), I'm not above shutting down a conversation that has gone stupid.

There is always one argument that shuts down feminists if the conversation takes a turn towards the political and they force you to participate: "Name one right men have that women don't." Every time I've used it, the feminists short-circuit and start sputtering. And no matter what their comeback is, women have 5 rights that men don't have. But to be clear, this is the nuclear option: anyone you use it on is likely going to hate you unless they're capable of self-reflection.