ApparentlyFromMars
Don Juan
- Joined
- Dec 28, 2003
- Messages
- 55
- Reaction score
- 0
Ok so like a week+ or so ago? I posted a thread about gifts and handling this girl ( http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=44863 )
Now I went fvckho and just got her a nice thong and alittle bottle of nice massage oil... It was like 20 bucks, I don't care anyways.
Now she just came back today (to where we both live) and I was away on MSN (as in awaymodus) and when I came back now I saw a msg from her saying
her: hey hey
her: I'm finally back! I was gonna drop by you when I arrived but I had so much luggage and XXXXX was with me
her: So we gotta hook up tomorrow or something!!!!
then she disconnected (I know she'd been on for a while, XXXXX was probably there). XXXXX = her bf btw....
Now I'm wondering how I'm gonna handle this... Do I want her BF gone? Yes... Do I want to date her then maybe? Yes...
Stuff that has happened that I think shows IL:
We meet at a party we go out dancing and dance all night like grinding the whole evening etc but she gets frustrated by the end and says "**** we can't do anything I have a bf" (Her whole bodylanguage screams of disappointment)...
Next day she gets on MSN and is all blushing and going "I'm afraid, you charmed me so much"..
We talked frequently on MSN after that about just about everything, school etc and when she had homesickness etc (Yes I was being nice then). She pretty much knew I liked her and she told me she really liked me so ye... Whatever.
She asked me out several times for evening/nightly strolls.
She asked me if I wanted to addend some conserts with her (Which ended in she standing infront of me leaning towards me, she even took and held my hands sometimes)
She bought me a christmaspresant (as seen in the thread above, a silkboxer)...
Also her bodylanguage is really receptive, she tilts her head, blushes alot, laughs all the time, gets shyish when I kid with her.
But on another note one time I was going to a party and we were chatting on MSN and I was like "Soo I'm gonna take a shower, I might let you join me
" and she replied "....that's inappropriate to say, I have a BF...."
So how would you play this people
Now I went fvckho and just got her a nice thong and alittle bottle of nice massage oil... It was like 20 bucks, I don't care anyways.
Now she just came back today (to where we both live) and I was away on MSN (as in awaymodus) and when I came back now I saw a msg from her saying
her: hey hey
her: I'm finally back! I was gonna drop by you when I arrived but I had so much luggage and XXXXX was with me
her: So we gotta hook up tomorrow or something!!!!
then she disconnected (I know she'd been on for a while, XXXXX was probably there). XXXXX = her bf btw....
Now I'm wondering how I'm gonna handle this... Do I want her BF gone? Yes... Do I want to date her then maybe? Yes...
Stuff that has happened that I think shows IL:
We meet at a party we go out dancing and dance all night like grinding the whole evening etc but she gets frustrated by the end and says "**** we can't do anything I have a bf" (Her whole bodylanguage screams of disappointment)...
Next day she gets on MSN and is all blushing and going "I'm afraid, you charmed me so much"..
We talked frequently on MSN after that about just about everything, school etc and when she had homesickness etc (Yes I was being nice then). She pretty much knew I liked her and she told me she really liked me so ye... Whatever.
She asked me out several times for evening/nightly strolls.
She asked me if I wanted to addend some conserts with her (Which ended in she standing infront of me leaning towards me, she even took and held my hands sometimes)
She bought me a christmaspresant (as seen in the thread above, a silkboxer)...
Also her bodylanguage is really receptive, she tilts her head, blushes alot, laughs all the time, gets shyish when I kid with her.
But on another note one time I was going to a party and we were chatting on MSN and I was like "Soo I'm gonna take a shower, I might let you join me
So how would you play this people