“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

How would you open?

Rocky_Hendrix

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2025
Messages
15
Reaction score
10
Age
35
1179599904f05c5b350d026732e4a58b.jpg

do you guys remember "How would you open?"

lets start it again.

your turn.

note: image is random. it is not mine
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,859
Reaction score
19,077
To the red head "Well damn...i guess the d!ck pic you were sent must be a lot bigger than the one your friend got by the way you are staring so hard at your phone..." :rofl: :rofl:
 

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 14, 2024
Messages
5,454
Reaction score
2,934
Age
37
Only opening two like THAT are worthy of occurs with a ginsu blade
 
Top