Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How would you handle this?

Means1988

Don Juan
Reaction score
2 times a month I go out, normal guy. Have few drinks, and get wings. This is my “me time”. I have a son I raise, have a business, etc... but I take 2 times a month to have few beers and wings and have “me time”.

so I’m at the bar and these two chicks come up, and I know one of them, so I take a picture of us together by the bar since they wanted a picture. No harm, correct?

behind them is a this weak dude with weird chick, and they looked bored. Anyway, bartender comes to me asking me not to take pictures of the girl and the guy. I’m confused. I show him only picture I took. I realized my main chick wanted to face time to show me what I’m missing on, so I held my phone upin their direction and these two thought I was taking a picture of them.LOL.

So, on my way out, I come up to them, show them the picture of me and those two girls, and who I face timed. Told the dude he’s a weak *****, and if he had balls he’d ask me, and if she was with a man, she wouldn’t have to complain, however neither of them are special for me to take a picture of them, and I was “sorry” they ever felt like that.
Dude wasn’t happy. Just sat like a clown, I turned my head away from her, she didn’t know what to say, and bouncer told me to chill, which I told him I am, but I’m not a “creep”...

Personally, I wanted to break his jaw. However I understand these people have insecurities. I think it’s amazing how weak these people are. For example, the best thing this guy could do is look me in my eyes after I walked away with a finger up, his elbow on the table, I smiled at him and did the sign across my neck as if I’ll cut his throat and winked at him.

Have men really become this much push to act like this and think like this?
How would you guys handle this situation?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You yourself are too reactive. What really gives it away is the unnecessary signs you gave him right before you left.

I might have told them to chill out, every time they see a phone it doesn’t mean their picture is being taken.

These days you never know who you’re dealing with. The guy could have had a knife or gun and your gestures toward him could easily trigger someone. Alcohol always amplifies things on both sides. Ego battles can get out of hand very quickly.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You yourself are too reactive. What really gives it away is the unnecessary signs you gave him right before you left.

I might have told them to chill out, every time they see a phone it doesn’t mean their picture is being taken.

These days you never know who you’re dealing with. The guy could have had a knife or gun and your gestures toward him could easily trigger someone. Alcohol always amplifies things on both sides. Ego battles can get out of hand very quickly.
This.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn’t have handled it the way you did. Who knows maybe that dude and girl are having an affair and the last thing they need is some picture popping up on social media. It would have been a non event for me and I probably wouldn’t have even had a reaction. Your living in a world where a 140lb ( weak dude) May be a skilled mma fighter or boxer.... or ex special forces... or worse complete psychopath. Unless a fight is brought to your front door why go looking ?

Means1988

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn’t have handled it the way you did. Who knows maybe that dude and girl are having an affair and the last thing they need is some picture popping up on social media. It would have been a non event for me and I probably wouldn’t have even had a reaction. Your living in a world where a 140lb ( weak dude) May be a skilled mma fighter or boxer.... or ex special forces... or worse complete psychopath. Unless a fight is brought to your front door why go looking ?
Thanks guy for replying.

Reason I wrote this was because I didn’t like how I reacted, but I’m too much on the “what’s your problem” attitude type of dude.
I’m not worried about MMA fighter type dude. I was military trained in Balkan wars since 4 years old, I did martial arts in America and got kicked out for messing kids up, like knocking out teeth and mouth guards in 2-3 continuous rapid punches.

I’m 30 now, sure I slowed down, etc. I don’t like to fight but I also don’t like some dude saying dumb stuff like that. I can’t help but say something.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2 times a month I go out, normal guy. Have few drinks, and get wings. This is my “me time”. I have a son I raise, have a business, etc... but I take 2 times a month to have few beers and wings and have “me time”.

so I’m at the bar and these two chicks come up, and I know one of them, so I take a picture of us together by the bar since they wanted a picture. No harm, correct?

behind them is a this weak dude with weird chick, and they looked bored. Anyway, bartender comes to me asking me not to take pictures of the girl and the guy. I’m confused. I show him only picture I took. I realized my main chick wanted to face time to show me what I’m missing on, so I held my phone upin their direction and these two thought I was taking a picture of them.LOL.

So, on my way out, I come up to them, show them the picture of me and those two girls, and who I face timed. Told the dude he’s a weak *****, and if he had balls he’d ask me, and if she was with a man, she wouldn’t have to complain, however neither of them are special for me to take a picture of them, and I was “sorry” they ever felt like that.
Dude wasn’t happy. Just sat like a clown, I turned my head away from her, she didn’t know what to say, and bouncer told me to chill, which I told him I am, but I’m not a “creep”...

Personally, I wanted to break his jaw. However I understand these people have insecurities. I think it’s amazing how weak these people are. For example, the best thing this guy could do is look me in my eyes after I walked away with a finger up, his elbow on the table, I smiled at him and did the sign across my neck as if I’ll cut his throat and winked at him.

Have men really become this much push to act like this and think like this?
How would you guys handle this situation?
You humiliated the guy unecessarily. I bet you wouldn't have done that if he was bigger than you or looked like he could beat your ass.

Like others have said, weak people can still be dangerous. You didn't really need to do anything or prove anything to him.

r4zorsharp

Banned
Reaction score
No offense man but you come off as a huge psycho over a little confusion. How are you not embarassed by the behavior? Not only did you berate these two, but you seriously looked at him and did a cut throat gesture? What the actual ****.

My advice to you is be embarrassed. and learn that your actions were not cool. If it was an innocent mistake, why would you act so crazy over it?

Super cringe at this story man. You sound like a guy I would not want to take with me anywhere. But, granted, I'm sure you were having a bad day or something..

Çharismo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you did the right thing man. Forget all these people that are posting about how you are “crazy” and forget those people at the bar too brah!!!!

If I was in your situation I would’ve done the same EXACT thing but THEN I would’ve pulled my pants down and d!ck smacked both of them (you know cuz I have a big meat like you) and THEN taken there picture. That would show them who’s boss!!!! But other than that you handled it fine. :cool:

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You want to break a man's jaw and cut his throat open over a photo at a bar. Subsequent posts of yours indicate pride in enacting brutality onto those who are weaker than you.

Nothing about your story makes you look tough, hard, bad-ass, whatever you were going for here. You come off as a violent, scary psychopath who belongs in a prison secure housing unit, in out in society.

To answer your question, I would have handled it as such -- as I was leaving the bar, take a photo of that couple, with flash, with a smirk on my face. I'm kind of a d!ck like that, but not "I'll break your jaw and cut your throat open, weak b!tch" level d!ck.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Honestly what you did makes you seem kind of weak. You should have just laughed it off. What did you prove by doing that?

Also, with the amount of crazy sh!t happening in the world these days, the last thing I am going to do is start sh!t with a random person. People are getting killed at Walmart for literally nothing, certainly far less than what you did.